Video Games

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by KOB, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    *Head desk*

What names lost out to that??
  2. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I think it's a battle cry or something.

Since Nintendo is Japanese, they obviously favour the Ninja. And they shall carge into battle shouting "Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" just before chucking sharpened disks at their mortal enemy; the pirate.
  3. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, the Wii release date has finally been set at November 19. Its going to ship for $250, there will be between 25 and 30 games released for it this year, plus an initial run of 30 classic games ranging from $5-$10.
  4. cybertronian Jedi Padawan

I was hoping for a slightly lower price on the console, but it does come with the Wii Sports game, which is a nice touch. The only thing I'm really not happy about so far is that extra controllers are apparently MSRP $40 plus $20 for the nunchuk attachment thingy. Still, I'm seriously excited about the new system.
  5. Tovel_Cond Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is a couple of weeks old, but the PS3 release date got pushed back again. They don't have enough components for the blueray system that they're using. So instead of release a very few amount, they decided to just hold it back.
  6. Tovel_Cond Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has anyone gotten the Nintendo Wii or the honor of getting a PS3?
  7. Jango11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Have the wii, kids love it! A future lightsaber game would be awesome!
  8. Tovel_Cond Jedi Knight

star 1
    A lightsaber game would be cool. Could you imagine the dynamics of using The Force and wielding a lightsaber? That would be surreal.

Right now they have out a sword fighting game called "Red Steel" or something to that effect. It sucks. I played a demo of it at the Wal-Mart in Lake Saint Louis. I think it got voted worst premiere system game of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.