Video gaming news!

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Sticks and stones can break their bones, but I would use a chainsaw.
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
  3. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
  5. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    nuhuh.

(do you think there's any hope of turning this back into a viable video game thread?)
  6. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    watch me work my magic as I turn this back into a serious thread:

I LIKE VIDEO GAMES! FUN GAMES ARE FUN!
  7. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Is the Obi-Wan game worth playing? I'm going to be adding an Xbox to my gaming arsenal soon, it comes with Clone Wars, and I'm definitely getting KotOR, but what about the other Star Wars XBox games?
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I just finished playing Legacy of Kain: Defiance.....in my opinion it was a very good game, and had a great storyline. And for those of you that are a fan of the LoK series it's a must have....way better than the let down that was Blood Omen 2.
  9. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    well two months since a video gaming news update. here are some new games for your consideration:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Playing this game by yourself is just plain terrible. its boring, its repetative, and its too hard. If you only ever plan on playing by yourself, avoid this like the plague. if you have friends with gameboys (which you SHOULD), then this game is awesome. there are people running every where, shouting, looting (loot hogging), its like gauntlet, but with WAY more depth. its just a great multiplayer game!

Metroid:zero mission: Escentially a remake of the first metroid game on nes. excpet they added elements from each game after it, to make a really REALLY great game. it feels like the middle point between metroid and super metroid with bits of metroid fusion thrown in for fun. heh. if you have a gameboy, you owe it to yourself to try this.

Champions of Norrath: I haven't had a chance to play it, but it is supposed to be like Baldur's gate, which can't be too bad. added 4 player support is a great plus! I hate that most co-op games are only 2 player. also the inclusion of online support makes the deal even sweeter (with microphone headset support). I really want to try this game out. any one out there played it?

as for my Gamepark 32 (korean handheld thing). I finally got the link cable working again (after 4 months of frustration), and I downloaded the latest emus. all I can say is wow. I got the NES, GB/GBC, Genesis/MasterSystem, and SNES ones loaded right now. they all run so well (snes has some problems with sound). all in all, they have really bumped up the quality of programs on the GP32.

thats all i got for right now
  10. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Has anyone seen anything on the new resident evil game on the ps2? it looks really awesome. not only is it a zombie game (and i am really into the whole zombie genre) its online too. i think that is pretty cool. actually having other people in the city and not just zombies should be fun. I have the network adapter, if anyone in vegas is interested in getting it when it comes out at the end of the month i would be more than happy to shoot them in the back when they aren't looking, er, i mean, help them out of racoon city.
  11. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Ekrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    has the Alias game come out yet i saw the ad for it quite awhile ago
  13. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    wha...? i have heard nothing of an alias game...did you dream it?
  14. Ekrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    well then check it out.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-us/alias/default.htm
  15. Ekrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    i thimk it comes out 4\6\03
    this totally sucks this comp. wont let me download the video trailer. stupid Admin.
  16. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    you shut your mouth....SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!!! sorry...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...even if it's wrong :D hehehe j/k this whole post is with /sarcasm
  19. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    comes out on 4/6 huh... dang that date sounds so familiar.. why... why? oh yeah... its my birthday....
  20. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  21. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ALIAS, it's a fad. It'll never last. Just like the Motion Picture and poop, people will forget all about it in a few years. Mark my words!
  22. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    morondude, you're alright. You like they might be giants and dane cook, and you think Alias is a stupid crap show that makes no sense. you get a gold star in my book.
  23. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, my life has meaning now!
  24. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    and a minty-fresh after taste.
  25. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, of course, that goes without saying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.