main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Video Gaming

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by LAJ_FETT , May 17, 2016.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Looks like video games will have a presence at CE16 - TFN Main has the story.

If you are attending Celebration Europe and happen to be a gamer, then check this out. StarWars.com announced that the best in Star Wars gaming is set to invade Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 in London this summer. Star Wars Battlefront, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Commander, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Star Wars: Force Collection will all be joining the mega-event, marking the highest volume of gaming content in Celebration history!

2. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Okay, let's analyze/guess:
    Battlefront: Having a room people can play together. Possibly early play on one of the DLC's (what's for summer? Bespin?)
    Lego Star Wars: Well the game has released by then so same as battlefront just not at the same scale? People can come in and play.
    Commander/Galaxy of Heroes/Force Collection: All released mobile games. Probably gonna give an exclusive code for a "reward" "celebration exclusive"
    SWTOR: They have an event I believe they call "cantina" bringing that to Celebration? Again room of people playing together.
    Of coruse it could all be just promtional too, but I imagine they are gonna give people opportunity to test the games or/and play together.

3. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    The Bespin DLC for Battlefront is out in June, so that'll certainly be playable. Death Star isn't out until autumn, so that probably won't be. If EA are smart, they'll have some kind of tournament and exclusive prizes.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  4. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I am not going to Celebration to do things that I could do alone at home ...

CaptainRegor likes this.
  5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    To each their own. This obviously didn't have you in mind then. :)

6. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Is there any thread / forum dedicated to gaming, e.g. Battlefront, Empire at War, Fallen Order, Old Repulic?

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I think that's the gaming tag in the YJCC that handles stuff like that.