Padu, KY videogames!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by lil_trooper, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    pure sweetness, i agree val. but what faction? and what server. Cairne and Ghostlands are both new and normal servers.
  2. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    I say we go to a relatively new server. Ghostlands sounds good. I'm thinking Horde (love me some tauren and undead) but thats just me. Set it to a vote of everyone playing and let's do it. Whos in? William, Scott, anybody else?

3. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'd give it a shot, but keep in mind, i've got a lot of time and effort in on the server i'm on. plus i'm on this one so i can run with my bother and his guild. so if we start up on another one i cant be there full time.

oh and Horde would be my pick as well, but i'm up for whatever. :)
  4. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oops, forgot Jenn was logged in... but i guess you can figure out who this is anyways... :)
  5. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'm thinking horde as well.
  6. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    i've already started 2 toons on the Ghostland server

Sargatanas-BE pally
    Darthmalice-Undead lock
  7. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    For the love . . . don't get me re-addicted to that game :(

Though if I start playing again I wouldn't want to start all over. I have characters still active on Warsong I'd rather use if I were to start again.

Horde all the way though.
  8. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tried to get on Ghostlands last night to no avail. It was locked. So I played with some old characters to get back in the swing of things. Will tr again later this week.
  9. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm all for a Paducah Imps guild, but like wolf2k, I"d mostly be on my char's on the server that I play the most because all the time I've spent on them and such.
  10. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah, apparently ghostlands is pretty full. seeing as quigon already has chars on one server, you wanna just jump on that one?
  11. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    How much for a character transfer? Do they still do that? I know they do free transfers occasionally from a high pop server to a low pop, but I thought you could also pay a fee to transfer to anywhere.
  12. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    That's effing dumb. What I thought though.

Meh.
  14. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    sometimes they do the server change for free, i'll see if it's still goin.
  15. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll make a char, I just need to figure out what I want to make, probably a warlock or shaman of some type.
  16. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    we need a low server, the new ones are pretty full b/c char transfers. i could barely get on. tell me which server. oh, and i'm all for going horde.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.