main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Videos On Youtube Help!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by 71kowalski, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 71kowalski

71kowalski Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2006
    Hi everybody, I've been trying to put videos from Youtube onto a CD {Super Video CD} for playback in a DVD player. I copy and paste it from Youtube to Keepvid, then download to my computer. I use Nero Vision Express to create my CDs. My only problem is that the videos turn out upside down! I've tried saving them as .avi, .mpg, .wmv, but nothing works. If anybody can help me fix this problem I would greatly appreiciate it!

2. FruityTooty

FruityTooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2005
    This would be better suited for...

...I don't know where, but it doesn't really belong here. As to your question, I don't know, I've never heard of that happening. If it's actually a problem with the file, there's probably nothing to be done, but if it's just the video, you might want to use that copy of Adobe After Effects you bought for lightsaber rotoscoping and change the scale height to -100. :)

3. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Turn your telly upside down or stand on your head.

4. Zurita-Films

Zurita-Films Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2006
    Wait, since when can you download on youtube? I have to try it. Oh, and to solve your problem, just manually flip the image.

5. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    If you're on a mac, all you need is a copy of isquint, which is a freeware program at www.isquint.com. It allows you to turn virtually any video file into another format. Turn it into whatever format you need and you're set.

6. Zurita-Films

Zurita-Films Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2006
    *sadly looks down at PC*

7. XPOC

XPOC Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2006
    Just get a freeware avi editor and flip the footage verticaly. When you burn the DVD it should be reversed and will therefore be the correct way up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.