main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY VideoTopia @ Strong Museum of Play

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by T_StarFlyer, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    THis was a lot of fun, We got to go to the Opening of this exhibit featurig Dozens & dozens of video arcade games from the 70's & 80's. I got hightscore on Battlezone!

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Cool!
    I think Connor might enjoy it, but I think Leora is probably going to wish Mr. Potato Head was still there. :p

~Doc_Bev

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    We finally got over to the museum today.
    Connor breezed right by the room a few times and it wasn't until 10 minutes to closing did we make it over there - and of course then he didn't want to leave.
    We'll probably be heading back over there soon. lol

~Doc_Bev

4. jonny5

jonny5 Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2002
    Looks neat!

I'd love to someday have a room full of the old arcade units. Battlezone was a favorite of mine. Back whe I was maybe 14 a local bar had one, and for a while one summer, the owner would let me and my friend James in the side door to play before the dinner crowd arrived. Once there were more that 3 people at the bar we were out as the sound of the buzz bombs disrupted conversation. Then it got swapped out for Joust which wasn't neatly as cool to me.

5. nevetsmlahh

nevetsmlahh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    had a blast playing the old star wars games in october they'll have a comic exbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.