main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Villa Galaxia, Home of the Tarkins, An Imperial Family

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Impyria, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impyria

Impyria Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    Hello, all!

I'm on several different Star Wars forums, and beta-read for the TF.N Fan Fiction Archive, but I am brand new to this board. I hope I'm doing this right, for I keep getting an error message when I try to access the "Official Handbook and FAQ." Specifically, I hope that references to off-site fan fiction are acceptable; if not, somebody please feel free to smack me! :)

Anyway, if there are any Tarkin fans out there, you might enjoy my story arc and web site (plese see my sig below for URL).

Through both words and imagery, the story arc chronicles five generations of the Imperial Tarkin family of Eriadu, centering around the lives and adventures of Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin and his wife.

I started to submit a couple of my stories to TF.N, but then pullled back because I have so much material that I want to keep together. To submit everything would, IMHO, be a most unfair monopolization of the Fan Fiction Archive, even if everything was good enough, which it's not!

There seems to be a lot of support and speculation on TF.N for a Tarkin cameo in Ep. III, so I thought some of you might enjoy my stuff. I'd love to know what y'all think!

Gia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.