main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Village Gate Toy Show - 12/05/04

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Darren and I were talking last night how we'd like to do the show on March 20th. We were also thinking it might be a good time to try to sell stuff to help fund our CIII trip. But, I'll have to look over the dealer's agreement again to see if it would be feasible (specifically if we need a tax ID # or aren't allowed to have multiple people sell off the same table). Either way, it might mean we have one table with stuff for sale and one table for promoting the club. Then (if we can share) the folks selling stuff would split the cost of the "selling table" and the clubs would pay for the recruitment table. Although, with such a sensation the 501st made - maybe we won't have to pay for the club table next time around. :)

~Doc_Bev

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Sounds good. March is a good time to do such a thing.

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    So howd it go after we left?

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    A couple things that I can remember (not sure if they all happened after 1pm or not...) were -

Darth Maul, TD-2709 and myself were asked for our autographs from the young girl who spent a lot of time at our table throughout the day. That was kind of cute. It was my very first autograph signing!

Adam came back to the show in his armor and we took a whole slew of pictures with the 2 troopers and Darth Maul. There was another prospective 501st member (Dave I think his name was) that stopped by to take photos.

We were packed up and out in the car by 3:45pm. We were pretty beat from lack of sleep and food so we kind of packed up a little early.

We've been trying to gather photos from those that remembered their camera (unlike us - I'm still kicking myself for that...) and will be posting them to Rochester Fandom and/or the 501st NER site as soon as we have enough harddrive space to do such.

~Doc_Bev

5. havok735

havok735 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!! :(

I feel like poo... :(

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Icky Icky Goo

So we have 4 troopers now? Hopefully all 4 of you guys can do the show in March. Then there is the Lilac parade as well in April or May. Hope I can get my blaster done for my escape Han Solo and you guys can chase me. I will wear it anyway but it would be nice to get the blaster done since its been a year and a half since I started it.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Now that Darren has upgraded the server that is home to Rochester Fandom, I've been able to upload the photos from this show. Check them out in the Members Show & Tell section of the galleries at www.rochesterfandom.com.

Jeff, let me know when you get those photos from that disposable camera developed and I'll scan them in and add them to the gallery as well.

~Doc_Bev

8. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Oh yeah.. I forgot I got photos from this on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.