main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Vincula Amicitiae (Book I in the Days Like These series)~~ Thank you for the award!~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowolf

Shadowolf Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2005
    "That won't happen, Qui-gon. Darkness has no real power, the light will always defeat it."

Darn skippy, Shane! Y'all I absolutely adore this character, and his devotion to both Kyran & Qui-Gon is so wonderful!

Qui-Gon's dream sounds more like a vision to me. Maybe with Shane & Kyran's help he can thwart it in an AU? :)

2. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Poor little Quiggy! :_|

3. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Poor Qui! Sounds awfully like a vision. [face_worried] Shane's so sweet with him though. [face_love]

4. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Shadowolf: I am so thrilled you adore Sha. :D And that it does, though, sadly, Ky and Sha won't be able to change things here. But that is a good idea for story... Maybe I can bribe Layren into it. ;)

-Darksaber-: I know, he's so tormented.

Jedi_Tigris: Yes, it does sound like it, and I agree, poor Qui for having to view it. Though, at least he has someone to turn to. Heh.

Here comes another apology for being so late. Things grew a little busy for us in RL, so we weren't able to work on this as it properly deserves. Hopefully the next post comes swiftly. Also, this is where things start to draw together, just to let you know. ;) Enjoy! :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Triad of the Force

'The ceiling is too high.' The detail struck Shane at some time while he tossed and turned, trying to find some comfortable position that didn't result on being on his back, and thus crushing his wings. He had never had such trouble before, yet in this new place, on this new bed, he just couldn't get comfortable.

'The ceiling is too high, the bed is too soft, the walls are too white...' he flopped back onto his stomach, the last thought driving a minor spike of sadness into him, 'Its too sithin' quiet.' He was used to the sounds of breathing and sleepy mumbling, either below him, or beside him. He was used to the sense of his bondmate close by, yet now... 'I wonder how Ky is...' another sharp pang went through him, and he sighed.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "You'll never be chosen," A voice taunted him.

"I will too!" Kyran replied back angrily, glaring at his tormentor.

"No you won't -- cause you'll be dead!" the figure came at him, the sharp blade in his hand raising threatening as he drew near.

Kyran shrieked and sat bolt upright, tears streaming down his cheeks, breathing fast.

He looked around for Shane, whimpering as he trembled and realized abruptly that Shane's empty bed meant he wasn't there. He had been chosen as Master Zephir's padawan the day before. Kyran had attended the braiding ceremony earlier that day and then Shane had moved out, leaving him alone.

Kyran lay back down, and buried his head in his pillow as he began to cry.

On the other side of the temple, Shane shifted once more, before a sudden spike of terror pierced through him, then it subsided into receding fear and swelling loneliness. On instinct, he reached out across the bond, sending a soothing wave along with his touch, /Ky?/

Kyran sniffled and reached for the tendrils of the Force that linked him to Shane, //Sha -- I didn't mean to wake you./

/Don't worry, you didn't. Are you okay?/ there was a brief wanting to be right there with him, but Shane knew he couldn't be.

Kyran hesitated. He didn't want to lie to his friend but he didn't want him to worry either, /I'm fine.../ he lied.

Shane mentally nudged him gently, /Try that again./ He sensed Kyran's lie, as easily as he could sense the aftermath of yet another nightmare. He'd gotten used to picking up the signs from Kyran, namely the feelings of despair and fear.

Kyran sniffled again, /I had a bad dream./ He knew he couldn't fool Shane. He never had been able to.

/Want to tell me about it?/ Shane sent more reassurance along the bond.

/No -- I just want some light .... but there's not any.../ he sniffed.

Shane bit his lip, trying to think of what to do. Mild regret tugged at him, and guilt for leaving Kyran. He had tried to protest, but between Zephir stating that it was the will of the Council, and Kyran urging him to accept it...

He reached out, opting to try something he had never done, /Ky, let me know if this hurts.../ He then tried to project, sending a mild amount of his energy through their bond and out, to flip on the little light by their beds.

Kyran blinked and giggled some. It had tickled more than hurt. He stared at the light, reaching out to it, /It tickled./

/Good,/ it had felt odd to Shane, as if he were reaching out through Kyran, which he guessed he had been doing. He mentally add

5. Shadowolf

May 4, 2005
    Oh I love this! The three muskateers are together! Though the idea of the whole mental call waiting & conference call they had going on made me laugh (which is always odd when you're at work and start randomly laughing).

As for the AU...yes, Please Master, you and Neon should write an AU where Qui, Ky, and Shane get to live and thwart the Darkside! Please? :)

6. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    That was adorable, Layren...

The worries of tomorrow could wait. After all, the Council couldn't deny what was meant to be.

I hope he's right!

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Shadowolf Yes they were having a mental conference going on ;) Don't get in trouble at work :D Glad you're enjoying it! I got a lot of inspiration from the Disney version of The Three Musketeers so that makes senes ;)

Darksaber So do we [face_devil] Thanks for reading!

8. Layren

Oct 28, 2003

Later the next day, Qui-Gon and his age mates were in the gardens. Most were running, playing, shouting or throwing rocks in the ponds. Qui-Gon was jumping on the rocks, trying not to step on the cracks, for as the ancient tradition went, if you did, your mother's back would be broken. He didn't know his mother, but it was still a fun game. So he hopped along from one rock to the other.

Shane entered the gardens following a little after Kyran. It had only been a short while since the odd happening that had sealed the bond into place. He still wasn't sure how it had happened, or exactly why, though a vague part within stated that this was to be... Yet, if that was so, why hadn't he told his Master the next morning? Why hadn't he unblocked the newly made bond? ...Because of the one thing he wouldn't admit to, the feeling of mild fear... The Council was not known to accept what it couldn't control.

Qui-Gon saw his two friends come into the gardens and gave an excited squeal, "Sha! Ky!"

That almost made Shane flinch guiltily, but he managed to still it. Instead he plastered a smile to his lips, and waved in greeting.

Kyran grinned in amusement. He had been feeling Qui-Gon's efforts to talk to him all morning. It was hard to think of doing much but talk to him.

Qui-Gon skipped over, hopping over the cracks as he went. "Hi hi," he beamed at them. "Sha, how come you haven't talked to me today? Ky has."

"I'm sorry, Qui-gon. I had some things to think about that I couldn't be distracted from," the smile softened a little, and his tone was apologetic. It wasn't a complete lie, just not the full truth either.

Qui-Gon frowned a little but didn't pursue the matter further. He felt something off coming from his friend, he just didn't know what it was. "Oh." He said before changing the subject, "I helped the animals today!"

"Did you? That must have been exciting," Shane went with the change, grateful that his young friend, and now bondmate, had decided not to question things further.

Qui-Gon beamed, "Master Hazark told me that I was good with the animals in the gardens and he let me help feed them!"

"I'm sure Master Hazark is right. And that's nice, just make sure you don't bring any of them back to the creche..." it had happened once, not too long ago. Shane knew the creche Masters wouldn't want a repeat of the experience.

Qui-Gon pouted. "But I want to! They don't hurt anybody."

"I know. But don't you think they would be happier where they live then where you live?" Shane tried to persuade.

"But they followed me!" Qui-Gon objected, "If they were happy wouldn't they just stay put?"

Kyran stifled a laugh and hastily turned it into a cough. Amused eyes looked at Shane as if to say "you'll have to try better than that."

Shane gave him a playful mental nudge, the first actual contact he had made with his first bondmate today. The contact soothed his worries a little, though he still kept them tightly guarded, "Its because they want to visit you, not stay. Plus, they don't seem too happy once they're in the creche. Its too loud for them and such..."

Qui-Gon frowned as he considered Shane's words. Then he sulked, "Okay okay. But I wanted to play with them."

"You can play with them here," now he was trying compromise. Zephir would be happy to note his young apprentice was quickly picking up his skills, even if they didn't work well against a four year old.

Qui-Gon sighed, "I suppose so." He looked at Kyran who was trying hard to stifle his laughter. Kyran's face was turning red from the effort. "What's so funny Ky?"

Kyran grinned at Qui-Gon, "Nothing to do with you, Qui. I'm just laughing at Shane."

Shane could feel a twitch coming, "Yes, and if Kyran isn't careful, he might explode from trying to avoid being killed by me," he glanced at Kyran, his eyes glinting with amusement and teasing.

Qui-Gon shook his head and got in front of Ky, in a fighting stance like he'd been taught in the few lessons he'd had, "You can't kill Ky."

Shane laughed, and reached out to ruffle Qui-g

9. Shadowolf

May 4, 2005
    *giggles* Just when I think I can't like Shane & Ky anymore than I already do y'all post another viggie!

Yoda's talk with Shane was timely, though I must admit to some concerns. Shane's not gonna take a walk on the Sithy side is he? [face_worried] Don't do that to m'boy, please!

And when is Drex gonna come to his senses and accept Ky's his rightful apprentice? (Ky's not a padawan yet, right? Drex does get him right?)

Lovely work, Ladies!=D=

10. raisedbywolves

raisedbywolves Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    Oh, I missed a couple!

Hmmm, Ky's all worried about not getting picked. The more I think about that age limit rule, the less I like it, I bet he wasn't the only one his age having nightmares about that.

For some reason, the line about Qui trying not to touch the cracks between the rocks, even though he didn't know his mother, cracked me up. What a perfect 4-year-old! And the mention of Sha feeling alone and shielding his mind surprised me. Guess he can't entirely escape his past...

11. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I just love seeing the three of them, they're so cute. [face_love]

Finding out about their bonds like that was kind of funny, in the middle of the night. :)

Hmm, I'm glad Yoda had that talk with them, and talked some sense into Shane. And good thing they don't have to see the council about the bonds too, they don't seem to be too happy about those. Drex needs to just take Kyran as his padawan, stubborn guy. :D

Thanks for the pm!

12. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Finished, I am not.

Lol, I laughed my head off at that. No idea why.

Great update, Layren

-DS

13. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Shadowolf: Thank you, we hope you continue to love our dear boys. :) As to Shane, one can't really tell what the future holds for him. Though, we promise that Ky and Qui wouldn't let him go there without a fight. On Drex, he's a very stubborn man, so it may take drastic measures for him to finally do what he has to. And no, Ky isn't his Padawan yet. Thank you again. :)

raisedbywolves: He probably isn't. The age rule is a very sad factor in the Jedi life, and I agree, the more one sees the affects of it, the less one likes it. Heh, and yes, Qui is certainly that. On Shane, no, he can't, and I'll say this. That's going to be playing a major factor later on.

Jedi_Tigris: That they are, glad you agree, heh. And yes, that's a very good thing. I admit, there are those on the Council strongly opposed to the bond right now. As to Drex, yes, he does. Thanks for your comments. :)

-Darksaber-: Glad that so amused you, and thank you. :)

Well, we are skipping ahead abit, and will soon enter our next big arch after this. For now, enjoy the angst overload. ;) :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Depression

Two years had passed since that fateful day that Zephir had told them they were allowed to keep the new part of the bond. A lot had changed since then, mostly on the part of one member of their party. Kyran was now twelve-years-old and still without a master, a fact that loomed heavily in his mind. One year. That was all that remained between him and Agricorps.

He swallowed a dry sob as he sat meditating in the gardens, alone. Qui-Gon was in classes and Shane was who knew where. He hadn't seen his friend much in the last several weeks. He'd been on mission after mission, leaving him alone.

Kyran had failed again today to earn a Master. He had fought another boy for a mentor and the other had won, and was now the padawan of that Master. He looked away, from what he wasn't sure, but he could almost see his friend's disappointed face in front of him, asking why he hadn't tried harder. He plucked at the grass idly. Qui-Gon always hated it when he did that.

There was flicker from Shane's part of the bond, before an almost sleepy touch came through to brush against Kyran, /Ky?/

Kyran tightened his shields. He didn't want Shane's comfort now... or .. did he? He was torn between opening the bond and pouring out his heart and shutting him out entirely, thus being miserable alone. After all, it was Shane's fault he was alone -- wasn't it?

Still stuck in indecision he hesitantly opened the bond, /Yes?/

/I'm sorry. I wish I could be there.../ Shane had picked up on the few trickles of thought that had made their way past Kyran's shields, /I sensed what happened... It'll be alright. The right Master will come soon./

Kyran's shame ate at him even further. Great, Shane had felt it. That meant probably Qui-Gon could too. He had been trying to shield. Apparently his best efforts weren't good enough, /Where are you?/

/I'm not sure, actually. We had a mission on Telos, and now we're heading to some planet on the outer rim. Though, Master might decide to change that, considering he and Master Rixar are in agreement that we are all sick of being on missions and want to come home,/ Shane sighed.

Kyran flinched at that. Master Rixar -- he had thought would pick him as a padawan... but now... as the days went by... he was almost certain as to why the Master hadn't picked him. He wasn't good enough.

/Don't think that. Its not your fault Rixar won't take you,/ Shane said softly.

/Stay out of my head, blast it,/ Kyran replied angrily, standing up, brushing the tears out of his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. The uncertainty... was too much. He wasn't sure where he was going to go -- but maybe he could think away from the gardens. Usually they were soothing, but today-- they mocked him.

/Kyran, calm down. It really isn't your fault, it's his because he won't let go. You know that. Elsewise, he would take you in a heartbeat. He does feel connected to you... Just like you feel c

14. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Sighing a little, Shane tightened his hold to keep him from slipping. 'I hope this is finished soon... Neither of them needs to suffer like this.'

*claps hands in glee*

No, they don't!

15. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    -Darksaber-: That's very true. They don't. But hopefully things will change soon. :)

Wow, where did everyone go?

At any rate, the next post should be up either today, or tomorrow. I was going to slip something in about the new arch, but I think I'll leave it for later. ;)

16. Shadowolf

May 4, 2005
    A new viggie, yay! =D=

Drex needs to get on the stick and get over his grief, c'mon what happened to no emotion only peace and all that? Practice what you preach boy-o! Why can't he see that he's hurting Ky by delaying the inevitable???

As always I simply adore Shane and how supportive he is of Ky, trying to be there for him even from so far away. That kid is just the best! And he's right they shouldn't be suffering, Ky & Drex should be enjoying the early days of thier Master/Padawan bond!

More soon? :)

17. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Shadowolf: Heh, glad you liked it. And you are totally right, Drex does need to get with it, soon. Expecially now, though, I can't say why yet. ;) I'm so happy you like Sha so much. :D And yep, we have more now. :)

We now get into our next big arch. The past starts digging itself back up, and plans to test our boys on how strong they and the bond is.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Consecutive Corrobation
    Part one:

/Ja'thernen!/

He turned in his sleep, face scrunching a little as that call echoed deep within his soul. He found himself home, tucked away in the warm, shadowed, sub room, just above the main room that the gang had taken to residing in.

Small hands, his hands, he realized, were clutching tight to pale, slender shoulders, that led to the convulsing figure beneath him.

'Its alright,' he soothed, realizing the situation.

The tortured form twisted in his grip, the flesh burned under his hands. Dark blue eyes, nearly black with pain and fever, stared up at him as pale, faintly blue tinged lips moved, trying to say something, but having nothing pass through.

'It's alright, Me',' he whispered, leaning close to put more weight down on his younger companion, to keep him from moving much.

He knew this was a dream. Me'telnen had been gone for eight years now, the gang was dead, and the building they had lived in was now nothing more then scorched rubble. He was far from Saren now anyways, having escaped from the fires of death and war to reach this odd new world of Coruscant. He shouldn't be indulging in such dreams of the past, but that almost desperate cry that had been calling to him those last few days drew him into it.

'Ja', it hurts!' Me'telnen sobbed, fever glazed eyes imploring him to do something.

The dark power in him rolled, breaking out of his solid rock shields, and moved to give his deathly ill friend strength. Me'telnen's grayer power, unrestricted as it was, reached out to meet his, lapping up the offered strength, while clinging to his sense, his soul. He could feel him so close, almost smotheringly so.

Then the discomfort faded as something clicked and sparked between them. Suddenly he felt a piece of Me'telnen within himself, just as he felt a part of himself in his friend He hadn't realized it at the time, but an unbreakable bond had started to form between them at that moment..

Intense blue eyes snapped open as the dream faded. The call was still there, weak but still pleading for him. In eight years, Me'telnen had refrained from using the bond between them. Not because he didn't know it was there, but because his natural shields revolted against Ja'thernen's darkness, and Ja'thernen's shields usually constantly up as well. There were other matters as well, that he didn't wish to think of at the moment.

But, for Me' to finally reach out to him after so many years, after the betrayal... Rising from his sleeping place, Ja'thernen started to ready himself. He needed to go to him. Me'telnen needed him again, just as he had always needed Me'. It was time to deliver him from the hands of the humans he had left him to.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An almost unholy cry ripped from pale lips as clawed hands clenched and unclenched the bed sheets. Zephir watched, trying desperately to cool his Padawan's raging temperature. Nearly a week ago Shane had contracted an unknown disease while they had been on mission. As soon as Zephir had realized how grave it was, he had rushed him back. To little avail, the healers could only do so much, and that was still not enough. All they could do now was wait it out, or so he had been told. But waiting it out was pure torture....

Another near howl, before Shane collapsed into muttering faint broken phrases in his own tongue. Most of it didn't make sense, except the one word he said constantly. 'Ja'thernen.' It was almost a plea for something, or more importantly, someone. Someone that was far away, and that not even Zephir knew was alive or not. Shane didn't discuss his past, he never had, and so Zephir was at a loss.

Ky

18. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Kyran flinched at being called a demon. He hadn't done anything but he knew Ja'thernen would never accept that. Sighing, he quickly slipped into the room where his friend was. He would watch and take care of his friend like a friend should.

Aww! Poor Ky!

Ja' is horrid. Why could Me' possibly want him? *scowls*

19. Shadowolf

May 4, 2005
    :eek:

Oh my poor Shane! He's so ill and that no good confused Ja'what'sisname hurt Ky, how dare he!?

I can not wait to read more of this, but I do hope Shane's better soon!

20. raisedbywolves

raisedbywolves Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    Oh no, not good, not at all...

Did Ky find a master yet?? And how can they explain Shane's new life to Ja'? I hope they don't just treat him as a threat, because he does have a bond with Shane...

21. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    *has fallen head over heels in love with this fic*

It's just wonderful, cute, and I don't know what else! That last cliffie was sucky, though, how are they going to handle the new guy? (Ja'? I wish I could go back to check...) Oh, I hope everything works out all right...

Update soon, you hear? :D

Stormqueen

22. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    -Darksaber-: Yes, we agree on both those points. As to why Me' could possibly want him, you'll have to see. ;)

Shadowolf: Don't worry, Sha has to get better. ;) As for Ja', let us just say that's only the beginning for the things he's going to be daring to do.

raisedbywolves: No, it's not good, and no, he hasn't, because Drex is very slow about things. I don't think Ja' will understand Sha's new life, even if they could explain it to him. And don't worry, they won't think him a threat till he becomes one. [face_mischief]

stormqueen874: Welcome to the thread, and we're thrilled that you love it. :) As to how they're going to handle Ja', you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

23. Layren

Oct 28, 2003

It was here. It had finally come. The day Kyran had dreaded ever since he had been ten years old. Today was his thirteenth birthday.

A knock had come at his door though it had been early yet. Docent Vant had handed him his orders on his datapad, which told him he was to report immediately to the Agricorps and then the old Master had patted his shoulder, offering words of encouragement before she left. That was the worst birthday present he had ever been given in his life. He swallowed a sob.

He had to at least visit Shane before he left. Slowly changing into a fresh tunic and pants, he packed his pajamas into a bag.

He couldn't meet anyone's eyes as he headed out. Worst of all was Geth's mocking stare, but he ignored it all as he headed for the Healers and let himself in.

Shane looked up as he entered, the faint smile on his lips dying as he caught sight of him.

"Ky..." he had a sinking feeling he knew what this was about. After all, he couldn't forget Kyran's birth date, despite the last few rough weeks, nor what would happen...

"I've got my orders, Shane. I came to say goodbye," Kyran said swallowing hard, "Can I get you anything before I go?"

Shane shook his head in denial, "No, don't you dare tell me that. You can't leave. The Council can't allow this..."

"They're the ones doing this to me and giving me my orders. Don't you dare tell *me* they can't. I have it all here on my datapad," Kyran replied, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

Shane frowned, a stubborn flare coming to his eyes as he struggled to sit up, preparing to get to his feet at all cost, despite the fact that his fever had only broken a week ago, and his body was still recovering slowly from his illness, "Well, I won't allow it. We need you, they know that."

"If you stand up, Shane, I'm going to call the Healers," Kyran replied, arching a brow, "Then I'll knock you over."

"You wouldn't," Shane stated, only managing to sit up enough to lean on his elbows.

"Watch me," Kyran said bitterly.

Shane's eyes softened a little, and he settled back, before reaching out to Kyran, both physically and mentally, "Come here..."

Kyran did as Shane asked, though he didn't meet his eyes. "I told you no one would pick me," he said.

Gently grasping onto his wrist, Shane sighed, 'Because we had all expected him to...' "I don't want to lose you, Ky..."

"Please, Shane, don't make this harder than it already is," Kyran swallowed thickly, barely able to speak.

"I'm sorry," Shane said softly, suppressing any tears that threatened to come. Gripping Kyran's wrist as hard as he could, which was much weaker then his normal grip, he steeled himself, "I'll be with you every step of the way, you know that. They can try to separate us physically, but," he switched at that moment, /In here, we are one and same. No matter how far you go, I'll be right by your side./ "And I'm still going to fight the Council as will Master. We won't let you stay at Agricorps, we will bring you back."

Kyran backed slowly towards the door, pulling his wrist from Shane's grasp, "Don't make promises you can't keep Shane," he begged.

He knew his friend meant what he said about being with him. That part at least, his friend would keep. He couldn't stand it any longer. Mumbling apologetically to his friend, he turned and fled.

He ran to his room. And to his horror he noticed his name plate was no longer on the door with his other friends' names. Maintenance had already removed it while he was gone. Quickly poking his head into his room, he saw that his stuff was sitting in two travel packs. Swallowing hard, he realized that everything he owned in the galaxy was in those packs. Shouldering both packs, he then began the slow walk to the hangar bay.

Halfway there he began to shake. He couldn't do this. He couldn't. He looked wildly around for a way out and noticed he was close to the Temple front doors.

As quickly as he could he hurried out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A storm was brewing on Coruscant and tears mingle

24. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! What an evil cliffie... that awful Ja' has Kyran, and Drex is doing nothing! *huffs* How can he just sit there when someone needs his help? Arrrrrgggg! [face_frustrated]

Enough of my ranting. Great update, you had me in tears when Kyran went to leave. I kept praying a master would pop in and say "Oops, we've made a mistake!" But no. Of course not; taht would be too simple for Kryan. :_| I hope he gets his rescue and that Drex gets out of that stupid funk he's in!

Hope you update soon! :D

Stormqueen

25. Shadowolf

May 4, 2005
    Oh y'all are evil...evil to do this to poor Ky & Shane! And little Qui-Gon, he doesn't even know what's going on!

I really feel bad for Ky, and Rixar is a big stupid-head (my new insult for the day) for not stopping Ky's transfer to Agricrops the proper way! Shane is seriously gonna kick Ja's hindquarters when he's well. And man am I gonna enjoy that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.