main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Vincula Amicitiae (Book I in the Days Like These series)~~ Thank you for the award!~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    Bad me. I missed updates!!!

Nevertheless, I love reading them all togther. Poor Qui-Gon with his dark visions. [face_worried] But I love the mush too. And then Qui is kidnapped! Noooooooooooooooooo!

?Revenge is sith, isn?t it bratling?? Jaric laughed seeing Kyran?s reaction. ?Say hello to your precious Master for me,? he said before shooting him three times with a stun beam and Kyran knew no more.

How truly horrible. Poor, poor, Ky. He's going to kill himself with self-blame, isn't he? That part where he fights without a sabre - loved it!

Evil authors to leave us at a eviller cliffie. Moremoremore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Ara-gon: It's not what you think, though we are planning more. ;) As to layers, there might be many in just a few words. :)

bek: Yep, it seems all the boys' sufferings have not come to an end. Though, ya never can tell what may come about the corner. ;)

Princess_Arulmozhi: Glad you've loved all of it. We've missed you and your comments. :) Ky certainly would. And thank you, I'm rather thrilled we've reached such a status. ;)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. :)

Here we go. Get ready for a twist. ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Swift, slick, and silent, clawed feet trailed over the rooftop, while dark blue eyes, predatory, watched, waiting for the right moment. The gang members were slowing, unaware of what was above their heads, thinking themselves safe, now that they were far enough away from the scene of their attack. He had seen it of course, or at least the last of it. A faint part of him had been amused that they would be foolish enough to believe that leaving the boy broken and unconscious on the street would be a revenge against him, but the rest of him was ablaze in cold anger. Fools, to believe hurting what had been his property would be enough. And to think he had spared their lives when he had found out they were alive. Obviously that had been a mistake.

The group below had stopped, Jaric was coming to the rear of the group to check their prisoner. The child hadn't stirred yet, and Ja'thernen could smell the blood from here, as well as see it finely caked within the boy's dark hair. Concussion very likely, the more knowledgeable part of him whispered, he would need to take care of things soon.

Besides, he had left Sala'ne' behind, propped in a dark, half hidden corner. He couldn't leave him there for too long before the scavengers found him, and they could be just as brutal as Ja'thernen intended to be with these.

If they wanted revenge, they should have gone after him. They would understand that very soon.

Unfurling his wings half way, he glided down into a nearby alleyway, and then began to make his move. Most of the attention was on Jaric. Good.

Graceful, almost liquid movements, he slipped from the shadows, keeping out of their sight until he was right behind the head of the group. They never heard a thing from him, till the first man gasped his dying breath, and collapsing just as Ja'thernen drew his claws from his back. Trailing his tongue almost casually over the blood covered claws, he smirked at them, eyes narrowing in satisfaction as they stared at him, horror struck for a brief moment before drawing their weapons.

The moment cost them. He moved, battle honed skills and the dark power in his veins dictating his faster then sight attacks. They fell, easily, to claws and teeth, or their own weapons when they ended up catching one of their own in a desperate act to get him. He had chosen to attack them when they were closely packed, had waited carefully for it, so that he could gain this level of confusion, and cut the trouble for himself. Only trouble, he had to make sure they didn't attack the boy in their haste to kill him, or Jaric. Jaric, he had planned a special little surprise for.

Blaster fire rocketed behind him, burning the air close to his wings. Flipping, he ducked low, foot already arching up to sink hooked claws into one unprotected gut, and throw the other into the few that remained of his comrades. The pure animal in him was rejoicing in the destruction and death he could cause, such as he hadn't been able to since his first coming to Coruscant, nearly a year ago.

He stood, to find the very few not dead or dying around him were trying to escape, wise enough to know they couldn't take down the 'monster'. Among them, Jaric was moving, and the man carrying the child. He went off after them, stalking them like the predator he was, like all his kind. They were mere prey to him, and they had encroached too far into his affairs to be allowed to escape.

Picking them off as he drew close, he sliced into them, dropping them alon

3. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I'm glad to see that Ja was able to return Kyran and Qui-Gon back to the Temple. I see that he's using the Force on the paincenters of the brain. Plus he was fast and furious in killing those men.

Good job. I wonder how Qui-Gon will react when he wakes up.

4. Fluff-Slayer

Fluff-Slayer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2005
    That last bit was wonderful--so very sad, but not over the top.

I especially loved how you reverted back to calling him Shane again in the last line. Don't know if that was intentional or not, but to me it illustrates well the time that these two have lost and all that's changed.

The Silent Exchange worked well for you here, folks. Applause.

5. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    I feel bad for Ja'. Now, I realize that he's made choices that have lead him to the dark side, but I think his powers were too much for him to handle. It's almost an argument for force sensitive children to be taken to the Jedi, so they can be taught to master it instead of being mastered by it. I'd really like to see him redeemed, but I don't know how that would happen. And I don't think you'll take us there.

6. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I don't think Ja is completely lost. [face_praying] Even with what he did to Kyran in the beginning, I think he came to care for him and see him the way Shane does. And he still cared enough for Kyran to rescue him and Qui-Gon in order to return them to Shane.

I'm glad the boys made it home. Now they can get proper medical attention, I just hope Qui and Ky don't come out of this somewhat scarred. [face_worried]

Great job with this! :D

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hey everyone, Neon will do replies later tonight, in the meantime here's a new post for you all :) It's a bit shorter than our usual posts, but we'll make up for it Monday :)

A day or so later, Kyran was resting in the Healer's wing. He was very quiet and had been ever since he'd been returned. He had been left for the scavengers in the middle of the Coruscant streets the day before -- and salvation had come from the most unlikely person of all -- Ja'thernen.

Why? He wondered. Why had Ja'thernen saved him and not left him to rot? Not only had Ja'thernen saved him, he had gone after the thugs who had Qui-Gon and had taken him back, saving him from a fate worse than death at being a slave. Why, Kyran had no idea. Ja'thernen didn't even know Qui-Gon. Why had he seen fit to rescue him too?

Shane silently entered the room, though, he knew that his bondmate was not resting, as he could sense he was awake, and confused. Coming to the bed side, he looked down at him, eyes looking over the bone knitters connected to his legs, before coming to rest on his face, "How do you feel, Ky?"

Kyran shrugged a bit. "I'm fine, Sha," he said softly.

Settling in the chair beside the bed, Shane studied him again, "You seem confused about something."

"Why did he save me, Sha?" Kyran asked, looking up at his bondmate. "He had no reason to -- nothing in it for him other than possible capture and a prison term -- yet he saved me and Qui-Gon. He didn't even know Qui-Gon. "

Shane was silent for a moment, eyes darkening a little thoughtfully, "You are right, Ja' risked much in coming here and in saving you both. I really can't say why, except that perhaps the same reason he gave you back, is also the reason he saved you, and Qui."

Kyran paused at that. "Because I'm supposedly his replacement?" he asked, looking down at his hands.

"In part, yes," Shane said softly, "And perhaps he sees the same as I do now."

"Which is what?" Kyran said still looking down. "What do you see now?'

Shane gently touched his cheek, and lightly forced him to raise his head, to look in his eyes, "I told you what I've seen. I see change, and I see the future. I also see a being that's very rare in this galaxy."

Kyran was quiet for a while. "I wish I could ask him why -- but I'll probably never see him again. I wish I could. "

Slightly, Shane was startled, but he understood. In some ways, it was to be expected. Ja'thernen had been both abuser and protector to Kyran, just as he had been to Shane when they were children. It was easier to miss him, then to hate him. "I wouldn't say that, Ky. Ja' has a way of turning up when he feels like it, so I doubt he'll ever be fully gone," inwardly, Shane sighed, gaze going to the window briefly.

Kyran sighed a bit. "I never got the chance to say thank you -- I passed out before I could say anything."

"I think he knew," Shane assured, eyes going back to Kyran.

"I'm going to tell him anyway," Kyran said determinedly. "As soon as I get out of here, I'm going back out there."

Shane looked vaguely alarmed, "Ky, it isn't wise to go looking for him..." The memory of that darkness in his old friend still haunted him.

"He won't hurt me, Sha. He had his chance to finish me off and he didn't," Kyran pointed out.

"I wouldn't trust that. You know better then anyone that Ja'thernen isn't fully sane," Shane pointed out.

Kyran's mouth tightened and he kept his thoughts to himself after that. If Shane didn't want him to go, he would go by himself.

Shane watched him, uneasy. He knew that stubborn look... "Ky, at least let me go with you..."

Kyran shook his head. "I can't, Sha -- I have to talk to him. I won't be able to have peace of mind until I at least thank him."

"I won't interfere with that. But for my own peace of mind, let me come. Just to make sure."

Kyran sighed a bit. "I'll think it over Sha but someone has to stay with Qui-Gon."

Shane nodded a little, knowing Kyran was right. If they both disappeared, Qui-Gon would likely follow, and the streets weren't safe for him, as

8. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    Methinks I see where Qui-Gon got his stubborn streak from.

Thanks for the PM.

9. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    They should not go searching for a person who isn't fully sane. He could turn on them quite easily. I liked the dynamics of the two, them both knowing that Ky would go no matter what and that Shane would have to follow.

Good job.

10. Fluff-Slayer

Jun 12, 2005
    Mm...trouble's brewing, eh?

Be careful, boys. This scene has all the makings of a catastrophe.

11. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Aya-Na_Bashu Qui's got enough stubbornness without Kyran's help :p Though Ky isn't exactly what one would call a good example :D Thanks for reading!

Dianethx Kyran really wants to have peace of mind and he hasn't had that since Ja'thernen came into his life really. Can't blame him now for wanting to know why someone who broke him suddenly tried to save him instead. :D Thanks for reading!

Fluff-Slayer Maybe ;) Maybe not -- you might be surprised :D Thanks for reading!

Several weeks later Kyran was released from the Healers. The bones were repaired and the tendons that had torn were also. It was late one night when he couldn't sleep. He had had another nightmare -- in this one, Ja'thernen's old gang had killed both him and Qui-Gon before they had been rescued. Now was the time -- he couldn't wait any longer. He dressed in dark clothes and his cloak. He knew from the echoes off the link Ja'thernen had with Shane, where to look for him. As well he knew that Ja'thernen would find him -- not the other way around.

Shane was waiting outside his own door when Kyran left his room. He knew, he could have prevented this by keeping his link with Ja'thernen closed off, but Kyran would leave either way eventually, at it was best that he didn't go out blindly. Silently he nodded to him, motioning him on, eyes pleading that he be careful.

Kyran nodded gratefully to his bondmate. If all went well he could be back in an hour, but just in case his blade was with him, and he had a vibroblade in his boot -- just in case. He walked along the darkened streets of Coruscant. Perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea, he thought as he uneasily looked around. He waited. He wouldn't go back now. He had come for a reason. He wasn't leaving until his mission was completed.

There was a faint sound of a fire lighter igniting, before going out behind him, "What are you doing here, brat?"

Kyran held hard to his courage even at the harshness in the other's voice. "Looking for you."

"Why?" Ja'thernen sounded bored, as he circled Kyran, coming to stand in front of him, a smoke stick in one hand, which he casually took a drag or two from as intense eyes looked Kyran over, judging without words.

Kyran frowned at the smoke stick in Ja'thernen's hand. "You really shouldn't do that you know -- it's bad for your health. And .." he hesitated. "I wanted to thank you."

Snorting once, either at the warning, or the gratitude, "Its better then the death sticks, kid, you should be happy I'm cutting back." His eyes narrowed a little, "And for what?"

Kyran hesitated. He wanted to say everything as Ja'thernen had given him the chance he had wanted, had saved him again when he'd lost his way, and even saved Qui-Gon at great risk to himself, but he knew Ja'thernen wouldn't accept such an answer. "For bringing Qui-Gon back home," he said instead.

That raised a black eyebrow, "That was the kidling's name? I wouldn't thank me for that."

"You wouldn't thank you for anything if you had your way, Ja'," Kyran pointed out. "You don't think you're worthy of it -- but you are."

Ja'thernen scoffed, throwing the smoke stick down, and crushing it under one bare heel, "So you say, kid, but you really don't have a clue. And just when did you decide to use that in reference of me?"

"I do have a clue," Kyran said, drawing himself up to his full height. "Why didn't you just let them finish him off? And you didn't have to bring me back -- you could've left me laying in the streets."

"That would have been a waste. I didn't break you just to leave you to die, Sala'ne'. Besides, that would be a betrayal of the mark I put on you," Ja'thernen shrugged a little.

Kyran's face flushed a bit at the reminder and he reached up a hand to his back. "But you didn't even know Qui-Gon," he pointed out. "You took a risk."

"I figured if he was important to you, he was important to Me'. And what risk was I taking? I had fun killing them, and saving him was a mere bonus," Ja'thernen leaned back against the wall behind him.

Kyran

12. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    [face_love]

I really do like Ja, despite everything he did. He seems to have understood Ky's and Sha's and Qui's destinies far better and sooner than themselves. perhaps. And even though it's rather sad, the fact that Rixar wouldn't have taken Ky as his padawan if it hadn't been for what happened... :(

Nice work. I'm rather looking forward to the Qui segment. Please?[face_batting]

13. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    *pokes head in sheepishly*

I know, it's been a long, long, LONG time, hasn't it? But I'm here now, and I just spent most of the day catching up! Gotta say, Layren, I'm absolutely loving these two OCs, and Ja' especially! He's such a neat character; I love the complexity you've given him. And Qui-Gon is so cute! Great writing, great plot; I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Stormqueen

EDIT: Thanks, Layren, for telling me that Ja' is Neon's creation. So all my glowing comments about the character are for her skill! :D

14. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Catching up again...[face_blush]

It's so sweet for Qui and Ky to go find a gift for Shane, but of course they meet up with trouble. :( Poor Kyran, he's going to feel guilty about not fighting well enough and saving Qui, when he did so well.

Ja'?...yep. :) Good to see he's still surviving, and yay for saving Qui. Don't like how he took care of Jaric though. [face_worried] He really is in trouble, the Dark side taking over his sanity. Poor Sha, seeing how his friend/brother has changed.

Aww, Ky is still getting all confused by the things that happened to him. Don't think it'll really help him to talk to Ja' though. :(

Poor Ky still not getting his feelings settled by the meeting. And Ja' just gave him more to think about. I'm very glad Shane is there to help watch over Kyran, since he apparently still doesn't have a close relationship with Drex. :( Hopefully they'll get closer with time. [face_praying]

15. Ara-gon

Dec 31, 2005
    Ummmm . . . wow! That was an intense conversation! And while I expected the marking to play a role in the fic somehow, you surprised me. And I love surprises!

Poor Ky. What is it going to take for him to heal?

Bravo!

16. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I adore the relationship that you've set up between these three. :)

Hopefully Kyran will be able to move past this...that he'll be able to come to terms with the fact that Ja' just isn't the kind who can accept what he was so willing to give him - admiration, thanks, acceptance...

Wonder if there's any way Drex can help Kyran move past his insecurities. [face_thinking]

17. Fluff-Slayer

Jun 12, 2005
    How infuriating!

I liked this section. It really highlighted the nicer aspects of Ja's character, though, yes, I too think that Kyran sees him in "too gentle a light". This character's going to be in big trouble soon if he continues the way he's going.

Gulp.

Lovely update!

18. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Oh, wow. I spent like . . . hours trying to catch up on this (while I should have been doing my economics reading :p) and all I can say is wow. Partly because I'm giddy from too little sleep, but still, you've done an incredible job on this. It's deep, and feeling, and just lovely, and I've fallen utterly in love with these OCs. Just beautiful.

Incredible job you've done on this, you two! [:D] [face_love]

19. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Princess_A Sad, but true, Drex would never have chosen Ky because he was too lost in his own grief for his own dead apprentice, until something drastic forced his hand, which explains why Ky is so grateful to him even after all he did to him. He's a tougher, stronger, person because of it. Thanks so much for reading :)

Stormqueen874 Yes it has been awhile, but better late than never! Very happy you like the oc's and Ja'thernen seems to have his own following :D I'm glad you like little Qui-Gon, I just adore him, myself [face_love] So glad to have you back!

Jedi_Tigris Getting caught up is good :D Unfortunately you're right. Kyran's feelings are anything but settled and as time goes on, Drex and Kyran have a lot to heal over. There's a lot of feelings between the two. Drex sucks at relationships and keeping them going. He's never been the type to open up and Kyran is the exact opposite with the right prodding and he's been closer to his bondmates and Shane in particular than he ever has to anyone else, and now he has to form a bond with Drex too. Thanks for reading!

Ara-gon We're not done with the surprises yet [face_whistling] As for Ky's healing, just a lot of love and time. That's what he needs most. Thanks for reading!

bek Thank you! Kyran is having a hard time accepting that fact because in the Temple, there's always those willing to accept it, so he's never had anyone *not* accept his gifts before and he doesn't quite know what to make of it. Drex can help some, but there's only so much he can do. He's not a part of their triad and it'll take a lot of time and encouragement for Ky's insecurities to die down. They won't ever truly go away, but they'll definetely be better than they are now. Thanks for reading :)

Fluff-Slayer Yes, Ja'thernen can be infuriating sometimes :D But he really was making a point and I think I agree with him, but there is some good in him, whether or not he's salvagable remains to be seen :) Thanks for reading!

SakuraTsukikage Wow! Thanks so very much! [face_blush] [face_blush]Those are some of the highest compliments an OC author can ever recieve. We're so very happy to have you on board! Thanks for reading, we're glad you like them as much as we do :D

A quick note:
    Days Like These is now 85,926 words in my word doc, and we still have plenty left to go. :D Woot! I can't believe we've made it this far! We're officially an epic! Thanks guys for sticking with us! We love all of our readers [:D]

Edits - Coding errors.

Here's another Sora'sa language lesson: ke'en-sworn soul

Len ke'mane'/ I love you (brotherly love)

Len ne'co si'yama li mane - I never forget your love

Shards of Darkness

Shane lounged along his bed on his stomach, data pad in one hand as he studied over his lessons for the next day. The teachers had finally either given up, or he had improved, as they weren't quite glaring at him anymore, and he preferred to keep it that way. Thus, he'd taken to studying for an hour after dinner.

It was also a good way to distract himself from the faint, but present feel of darkness at the very back of his mind, along with slightest bit of longing caused by knowing what that darkness was. Even though Ja'thernen's shields had grown thicker over the last few weeks, the darkness in him had also grown stronger, to the point that Shane could now perceive it, and it haunted him.

Qui-Gon was doing his homework in Shane's room. Kyran was training with Drex and he was thinking about Ja'thernen. He had two different sides of Ja'theren now. One side had kidnapped his bondmate and held him for two months and tortured him. The other side ... well.. he wasn't sure what to make of it. He didn't even know Ja'thernen, yet he went out of his way to bring him back to his Nissan. Why? "Nissan?" he said into the companionable silence.

Shane glanced up, pausing in his reading, "Yes nihan?"

"What is Ja'thernen really like?" he asked anxiously.

Shane looked faintly sur

20. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Good that Kyran wants to save Ja but I don't know that it's possible. Plus Kyran sounds like he's going through the Stockholm Syndrome (I think that's what it's called) where the prisoners identify with their tormentors.

It will be interesting to see what Yoda has to say about this.

Congrats on the becoming an epic. [face_dancing]

21. Ara-gon

Dec 31, 2005
    Ah, maybe you will take us there . . .

Kyran needs to talk to Drex. Then Yoda.

Curious, as always.

22. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    Aww, lovin' the little Qui! [face_love][face_love] I just want to snatch him up and squeeze him to death, though I doubt he'd like that. :p Anyway, wonderful job here! :D I hope talking to Master Yoda helps them...

Update soon!

Stormqueen

23. obi-isa

obi-isa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    wow!! AWESOME story!!! I looove it!! I love Shane and Ja' and Ky and Qui!! Awesome characterization! i'm very impressed! keep it going please!! I'll be waiting!!!

24. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Diane You're very right. Kyran is going through a lot of that, but he also genuinely wants to help. Ja'thernen has given him a new perspective on life and how the Order is run, and he is determined to try and change things. The old troll isn't much help :p But then again is he ever? ;) Thanks for the congrats! We're both really excited :D Thanks for reading!

Ara-gon Now I'm wondering where you think we're taking you ;) Kyran has never opened up to Drex before. He feels Yoda will be more sympathetic. Drex hasn't exactly helped the situation either, yet, by being closed off, but time will tell what kind of relationship they have down the road. Right now it's strictly, Master/Student. Thanks for reading!

Stormqueen874 No, somehow I doubt little Qui would appreciate that ;) As for talking to Master Yoda, you'll just have to see ;)

obi-isa Thank you! We're so thrilled you like it and have joined our party!

A quick note: We have a humor thread started now as bits of humor don't really help the story flow here, so we decided to put those in my thread, S is for Spatula .

And now, on to the post!

Despite the lateness of the hour, Kyran went to the Master's apartment. He couldn't believe Shane would voluntarily let someone kill himself. He had endured suffering over the last several years. When would Shane decide that he'd suffered enough and let him die too? The thought made him stop dead in his tracks. He nearly sank to his knees at the thought. His legs trembled and he braced himself on the wall, clinging to it desperately or support.

Shane would never do that? Would he? Of course not -- but he might.. you didn't know he would do this either. Kyran bit his lip. The conflict was there and his confidence in Shane had been shaken, despite the other's promises. After a few minutes he regained his composure and walked to the Master's apartment.

"Disturbed you are," the Master said when Kyran entered after receiving permission. "What help can I be, Kyran? Late it is."

"I'm sorry to disturb you so late, Master," Kyran said sitting down. "But I have a problem and I don't know who else to go to about it."

"Bother me it does not. Let your problems out you should, or control you they can," Yoda remarked making himself comfortable. He waited for Kyran to speak.

Kyran hesitated. "Master it's about a--friend of mine. He may be a danger to himself."

"Your former captor you speak of," Yoda said, making Kyran start. How had he known?

Kyran nodded unhappily. "Yes, Master. He's Force sensitive, Master and the Darkness is eating away at his sanity. Is there anything we can do to help him?"

Yoda's ears twitched. "Believe redemption possible in him do you?"

"Yes, Master. Can't evil be redeemed, Master?" he asked, begging Yoda for an answer.

Yoda's gaze narrowed thoughtfully. "Once you start down the dark path, consume you the darkness will."

"Is there no way to fight it then?" Kyran was on the verge of losing his control. He couldn't just let Ja'thernen be consumed after all he had done for him.

"A way of escape there may yet be, padawan. However, time to act it is not. Wait you should. Solutions present themselves, when needed."

Kyran nodded slowly and stood to leave. He recognized the dismissal in Yoda's tone and headed for the gardens, instead of his quarters. He was too upset to face his bondmate.

He lay down by the lake, making himself comfortable in the grass and put his hand in the water idly playing with a stone. It wasn't long after that, exhausted, from the turmoil and the hard day that he fell asleep.

He was hurting -- aching. He saw himself, much older. His curly hair had grown out, and his padawan braid was gone. He was in prison in a terrorist camp. Somehow they had managed to get the drop on him before he could avoid being captured.

Some knight I am, he thought.

Even as he thought that the door opened to his prison and he tens

25. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Kyran shouldn't let a bad dream keep him from his friends. Nightmares are often just our own fears coming back to feed.

Good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.