main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Vintage Stock 2nd Annual Fall Sale

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Jynx, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Jynx

Darth_Jynx Jedi Master

Aug 6, 2007
    What: Vintage Stock Fall Sale

When: Saturday, Sept. 8 11-6 and Sunday, Sept. 9. 12-4

Where: Vintage Stock in Liberty, MO

Who: HOTA, but 501st members, Rebel Legion, and anyone else with a costume who wants to come out are welcome to do so. I'm talking to you Captain Brigade.

What: Darryl Woods will be drawing and HOTA costumers (SW and non-SW) will be walking around interacting with customers. We will have a table with information about upcoming cons, HOTA, Fan Force, and of course Darryl will be drawing for the kids and grown ups.

Here is the current schedule of appearances:
    Schedule:
    Saturday
    11-12: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE)
    12-1: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE)
    1-2: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE); Durgan (ghostbuster)
    2-3: Table - ; Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE); Durgan (ghostbuster); Angie (Nox)
    3-4: Table - ; Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE); Durgan (ghostbuster); Angie (Nox)
    4-5: Table - ; Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE); Durgan (ghostbuster); Angie (Nox)
    5-6: Table - ; Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (TIE); Durgan (ghostbuster); Angie (Nox)

Sunday
    12-1: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Stimpy Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (Leia); Angie (Padme)
    1-2: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Stimpy Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (Leia); Angie (Padme)
    2-3: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Stimpy Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (Leia); Angie (Padme)
    3-4: Table - Darryl (Drawing); Stimpy Characters - Bart (RFT); Sarah (Leia); Angie (Padme)

2. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I might stop by this one too. The Liberty Vintage Stock has always been good to me, which is more than I can say for the Kansas ones.

3. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    If you do be sure to introduce yourself!

4. rebelwookiee

May 18, 2004
    I will, and I don't know if you remember or not but we actually met at planet comicon. I introduced myself, then I got distracted by my three year-old and had to walk away. I'd really like to start attending more events, but I'm far enough away that it makes it hard.

5. Darth_Jynx

Darth_Jynx Jedi Master

Aug 6, 2007
    Well we'd be glad to see another member. And it's especially great if you can make it out BECAUSE you can't make it to other events. I'm sorry to say I won't be attending this one, so hpefully we can all meet maybe at the Ewok Roast?

6. rebelwookiee

May 18, 2004
    Sorry to say a massive plumbing crisis kept me away this weekend. I spent most of my time crawiling in the mud under my house.:(

7. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    I'm sorry to hear about your plumbing issues. Sounds like Darth Real Life kicked in. :(

anyhow, please try to come and bring your daughter to the Ewok Roast. I know it's quite the drive for you but it will be worth it, I promise! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.