Vintage Toys

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by lukesky27, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    When I say "vintage toys"---I mean from 1977--1985.

What is everyone favorite vintage SW toy and/or action figure.

I will share first...I LOVE THE AT-AT!!! I remember as a kid wanting one so bad, but they were bigger and my parents could not afford one. So, I have actually gone through about four in the last 10 years...I have a SWEET one right now with another one on the way from EBAY.

BY FAR, my favorite action figure has always been the good ol' Stormtrooper. I just love it. I have probably bought and sold 30 of these. I have three or four right now...it is the one figure that I kept last summer when I sold all of my vintage figures.

There you go...what do you all love the most?

Dennis
  2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    One of mine was the remote control Sand Crawler. Another was the Pro bot and turret play set.
    A great Aunt of mine died way back when and she left me $500.00 in her will. I remember my mom giving me $50.00 of it to spend on toys.Of course I bought SW stuff. I got all of the Hoth figures and the Pro bot set.
  3. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I loved the Probot and Turret playset...OH yeah, my favorite playset was the DEATH STAR! That is well worth the $30 for the original. We did not have any money when I was growing up, but a friend of mine, Mark Bowser, did and his parents got him the DEATH STAR PLAYSET! We would play STAR WARS like 3 days a week at his house all over that thing. What great memories.

Dennis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.