Vinyl Banner

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXXL Force Ghost

star 5
  2. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the banner in action!
  3. JediKnightLisa Force Ghost

star 4
    Can't wait to see it! :D

4. jedijaime Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Mother_of_the_Twins Force Ghost

star 5
    The banner turned out great. Nice way to represent! :cool:
  6. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    The banner is done and everyone seems to be very happy with it. My only complain is that it is hard to hang at events. Duct tape doesn't hold it well enough. We need to work on a pole system of some sort that will be lightweight and portable. it's too nice of a banner to hang on the front of the table and hanging it high lets everyone know who we are.

Any ideas and/or volunteers?
  7. Solo42986 Force Ghost

star 5
    Could try a lightweight pvc frame to stand behind the table and hang the banner from. Would need something to keep it anchored to the floor though.
  8. starwarsarmboy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They sell velcro straps for street hockey nets. Like Marty said, PVC pipe, make a stand, slap the vecro straps on, wa-la
  9. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    The pvc pole idea would probably work best. Easy to transport and light weight.

I may be able to snag some from work, the pieces we have are gray and would need to be cut down to size. I have t brackets and elbows as well. Let me know, worse case we would have to buy cable ties and pvc glue. That is if I can't find some here or at home.
  10. Darth_Snappahead Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would use at least 1" pipe and I wouldn`t glue it. That way you could take it apart and transport it in a duffle bag...sort of like a tent. If the banner has grommets around the edges then I would suggest plastic wire ties like Dan says. They`re cheap. Velcro would also work good. You can get it at home depot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.