main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Violent species!?!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ceifer, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    My twisted mind likes to think about the dark twisted things in the SW EU. Dark things such as species that are violent in nature. A violent species that comes to my mind right now are the Trandoshans, whom are cannibalistic by constantly eating their own kind. A thing that makes them even more violent and sick is the fact that it's a bit of a "tradition" for Trandoshans of the same blood to eat one another. Like how Bossk killed and ate all of his siblings when he was born and how he killed and devoured his father. Trandoshans are a damn nasty species.

There are many other violent species, can you name some and explain how they are violent. Violent species examples are, Gammoreans, Yuzzon Vong, and the Anzati.

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Wookie, can ripe droids arms out of their soccets.
    Barabel
    Noghri
    Nagi-Not violent, but good assasians

3. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    i disagree, wookies and noghri are not violent or vicious... jst good fighters... the ability to be violent doesn't mean you are violent...

4. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Yah, that is true. I'm talkin about species that are violent by nature, like Trandoshans. Not species that can be real violent, like Wookies and Noghri.

5. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Aquilish

6. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    well... yuuzhan vong obviously... i mean, the guys are nuts... they love pain, they think dying is a great honour, they deliberately mutilate themselves, and have no qualms about mindless killing of anyone who stands in their way...

7. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Aquilish?? How are they violent?? They seem kind of scrawny to be a violent species.

8. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    The first Old Republic Ship to land on there world was destroyed in a ravengus world war. They then crusaded against the Republic.
    They lost.
    Ponda Boba is a example, hes warlike, ye he is!

9. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Ceifer...
    "A violent species that comes to my mind right now are the Trandoshans, whom are cannibalistic by constantly eating their own kind. A thing that makes them even more violent and sick is the fact that it's a bit of a "tradition" for Trandoshans of the same blood to eat one another. Like how Bossk killed and ate all of his siblings when he was born and how he killed and devoured his father."

It's a damn shame the Trandoshans haven't ever heard of conservation. I mean they have the perfect renewable food resource. They're cannibals and they regenerate. Just let one chow down on another's arm or something without eating all of them and *boom* Trandoshan food problems solved. :eek:

10. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    The proper spelling for Pondas species is Aqualish. Though when you mentioned his species I was thinking about the Quarren. I mixed up my memory of the aquatic species.

11. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    dugs are violent,mean and rather insulting.

12. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    Most violent species?

Humans.

13. Wyl_Transerwnnyr

Wyl_Transerwnnyr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    I would say that while humans have caused the most trouble, they are also the single most common species in the galaxy. That means that while some go bad and cause lots of trouble, their are plenty who want nothing more than to just get on with their lives.
    In Tales of the Jedi, the Massassi struck me as pretty violent. And very effective, too.

14. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    What about Defel? Are they violent by nature or nurture?

15. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    They live in underground cities where they mine a lot. Probably quite pissed off at the general conditions at home.

The Rodians are violent. They had a buncha tribal wars.

16. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Oh what about those dudes from Command Dicision, you know the Barbaricc aliens of the UR.

17. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    I don't think that would work, Genghis. Regeneration almost certainly requires lots of nutrients- tissue doesn't grow out of thin air. Thus, they would still need another source of food.

Might work as a weight loss program, though. ;)

18. jastermereel

jastermereel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 1998
    Have ye' forgotten about the yevetha(sp?)?......the guys that gut the lower classes to feed the unborn of nobles...or just for the heck of it if they looked at them the wrong way...

19. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Fteik is right: humans are violent by nature.

20. BobaFetts_Clone

BobaFetts_Clone Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2001
    yeah, humans aren't the greatest species of all time.

as for transdoshans, its their culture to eat their hatchmates. It ensures only th strongest survives. Its disgustion by our standards, but so are we by many of the species in the GFFA. its all about how you look at it.....

21. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the Yevetha.

22. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    OMG, I can NOT believe I forgot to mention the Yevetha in the opening of this thread. The Yevetha are damn BRUTAL. You could say that the Yevetha are cannibalistic like the Trandoshans since they drink the blood of their own kind. I can't remember if the Yevetha eat the flesh of their own kind though.

It's true what some of you are saying about Humans. Out of all the species in SW, Humans have proven to be the most violent. If you don't agree that they are the most violent then you can agree that they are the most racist species in the SW galaxy, judging by the Empires anti-alien rule.

23. Elite_Guard

Elite_Guard Jedi Master star 2

Oct 7, 2001
    the Renatasians are violent...constant wars like earth

24. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    1.Anzati,they devour the soup or essence of other beings and kill without remorse.
    2.The Hutt's, These slugs destroyed the Evochi and took over their homeworld and enslave most other races,they even attack people with their tails.
    3.Chevin,they oppress their humanoid neighbors and makes slaves of them.
    4.New Yorker's, A violent oppressive people,they rob people on the subways and pickpocket or steal from anyone reguardless of age,sex,profession and race,you will never meet another species like them.
    5.Redneck's, a misunderstood yet violent group that belive in slavery,racism,pride and prejudice, each one owns a weapon and will glady use it on weird looking people or people with a different kind of skin color,pickup trucks and tractor trailers are a common occurence among them,also inbreeding.

25. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Mateo, you just made me piss my self with your last two references of violent "species", 8-}. Indeed, those last two are quite very violent species. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.