main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIP Tickets

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by GodAtum, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    So are all my fellow VIP peeps set to go with their badges?

2. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Received mine, and ready to go I guess.

3. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Tons of great events planned for the Celebration & Digital Stage:

The Main Event
    Celebrating Celebration with Steve Sansweet
    The Clone Wars: Evolution
    Masters of the Empire
    Return of the Jedi: Mark Hamill
    The Clone Wars Season 3 Revealed
    Postcards from The Princess: Carrie Fisher

Reserved seating at these events makes the VIP badges all the more worth it IMO.

4. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    I was just called by a rep from Reed due to me adding a Celebration Program to my order when I already was getting two from my VIP packages. She wanted to know if I still wanted a third one. While I had her on the phone I figured I'd ask her a few questions. She said they've been receiving calls daily about people looking for the VIP packages, she also said there's a 50 person waiting list for these if any come available. But the funny part of the conversation was, she didn't know these had sold out in less than 30 minutes. She must be a "Twilight" fan. [face_thinking]

5. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    I must have spoken to the same person this afternoon when I called about my extra program and she said I was one of the lucky one's to have gotten a VIP PASS at all![face_dancing] They went like hot cakes . . .

6. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    I received a call today that I missed about my VIP packages. I wonder if it was for the program?

Anyways, does anyone know where the special entrance is for the VIPs? I want to have the car drop me off in the right place.

7. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    got a call too about the extra program for VIP ticketholders.

8. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    There will be large signs that clearly identify the location of the VIP registration booth area right outside the front of the OCCC.

9. jedidave76

jedidave76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2004
    I emailed Amanda at Reeds asking about that waiting list and she had no idea what I was talking about.....

10. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Anybody else get the e-mail from Reed about joining the VIP focus discussion group?

11. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    I got it too...twice. I didn't reply. This is my first Celebration so what do I know? [face_whistling]

12. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    My wife and I will be there.

13. ANGRY_LEIA

ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Master star 1

May 15, 2002
    I got an email about joining a focus group, but not the VIP one...boohoo! I'm a leper! :p

Martha

14. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    I received an e-mail. I'll be too busy as it is. I believe they want this discussion on Sunday morning.

15. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    I got it too. I will not be able to attend since I'm volunteering for OPX that morning. [face_whistling]

The following is a quote from the email:
    In an effort to understand what makes this event beneficial to you, we are conducting onsite focus groups and invite you to participate. The focus group will be held on Sunday, August 15 in Meeting Room #202A from 10 AM - 11AM. During this hour you will have an opportunity to share your opinions and ideas directly with show management to improve this event and your VIP package for future Celebrations.

You will receive an exclusive Celebration V poster for your participation.

Space is limited and will be granted on a first respond, first-served basis. If you are interested in participating in this focus group, please respond to this email at jgoddu@reedexpo.com.

Does anybody know what the exclusive poster will be? Hmmm.... [face_thinking]

16. jedidave76

jedidave76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2004
    well, i am leaving for orlando tomorrow morning.

if it's going to happen for me, then it has to be today

17. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I got it and replied to it within 30 minutes that I was interested. However, I heard back that they were full. Too bad.

18. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Where is the VIP entrance? I looked everywhere at the con. I didn't see any signs for it. Just wondering.

19. JediBungle

JediBungle Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2010
    The guy I talked to when we preregistered said to look for guys with turquoise shirts or people with crew member badges and they can lead you to the right area. Also said they will take us in at 9 to brief us on stuff.

20. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Letter I received says the entrance is level 1 lobby B. There were a lot of cabs outside of it yesterday if you noticed that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.