main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Virgin America invades San Diego 2/8/08

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ScootyPuffJr, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Virgin America airlines will start flying into/out of SAN on 2/8. Tickets on sale already. For those going to Wondercon, right now it's $39 each way main cabin to SF, on what I promise you is a fabulous hip ride even in the main cabin (like flying in a big happy iPod) with no Southwest cattle-call boarding. Also flights to NY and Washington DC, to so even more people can now travel comfortably to stuff ComicCon to the rafters.

But I highly recommend it, I've had four round-trips from LA already since August and it's fantastic.

Mary-SPJ

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Cool! We'd very much like to have you guys up here for WonderCon! If you guys can find out how many of you would like to come up for that, I can find some more reasonably-priced places to stay. We'll also be having a Rebel Legion table for the first time since 2003, right next to SFFF, so you can have a place to hang out (or work ;)).

I also have some things in mind for "after the con" each night, including ice skating, blacklight bowling, billiards, clubbing, and something special for the guys only. [face_mischief]

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000

:( :( :(

4. Volntyr

Volntyr Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    I might have to let my people know about this...if they dont already.

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999

[:D]

I can make it up to you Rach by taking you to Lucasfilm (if you want, that is). ;)

6. BBQMASTER

BBQMASTER Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I booked my flight for WonderCon with Virgin. What's the best way to get my armor up there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.