Virgin America invades San Diego 2/8/08

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by ScootyPuffJr, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScootyPuffJr Jedi Knight

star 2
    Virgin America airlines will start flying into/out of SAN on 2/8. Tickets on sale already. For those going to Wondercon, right now it's $39 each way main cabin to SF, on what I promise you is a fabulous hip ride even in the main cabin (like flying in a big happy iPod) with no Southwest cattle-call boarding. Also flights to NY and Washington DC, to so even more people can now travel comfortably to stuff ComicCon to the rafters.

But I highly recommend it, I've had four round-trips from LA already since August and it's fantastic.

Mary-SPJ
  2. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Cool! We'd very much like to have you guys up here for WonderCon! If you guys can find out how many of you would like to come up for that, I can find some more reasonably-priced places to stay. We'll also be having a Rebel Legion table for the first time since 2003, right next to SFFF, so you can have a place to hang out (or work ;)).

I also have some things in mind for "after the con" each night, including ice skating, blacklight bowling, billiards, clubbing, and something special for the guys only. [face_mischief]
  3. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8

:( :( :(
  4. Volntyr Jedi Knight

star 2
    I might have to let my people know about this...if they dont already.
  5. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5

[:D]

I can make it up to you Rach by taking you to Lucasfilm (if you want, that is). ;)
  6. BBQMASTER Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I booked my flight for WonderCon with Virgin. What's the best way to get my armor up there?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.