main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA "Virtual" Real World Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Okay so if we can't be on the show then let's play one out here.

the first seven people to respond that they want to be a participant are the players.

I will leave myslef out of this as I will be the "silent" producer (I'll be PMing those people on things they can do to stir up the others.)(I'll be giving you odd things to do or quirky characteristics to act out and see how the others respond)

First episode: The Introduction

take it away....

2. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Oohh!
    *raises hand*
    Can I be in it?? ^_~

3. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Oh, I can pretend to have issues with people!

This will be such a different experience than the "real" Real World since this is a PG board... should be fun!

4. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hmmm, I can try this out.

5. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    That's three, still need four more sucke... er I mean people (J/K) ;)

6. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

*stomps in the room and gets mud all over the carpet*

*lets his pet chinchilla run all over, also getting the carpet even more muddy*

*it also pees in the corner*

*heads over to the fridge and eats everybody else's food*

*double-dips his doritos*

*starts talking ceaselessly in an obnoxiously loud voice about controversial topics*

Consider me lofted.

:D

Wants to know who spilled his beer on the lip-shaped couch,
    Yours Truly

7. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I see that Puck is here!

8. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Okay three more and we can start the adventure.

Don't forget, participants, to check your PM's for special instructions.

(Kinda like the producers of the show asking the roomates to do something, we know that happened)

Also since we only have ONE female participant at this time let's have at least two of the last three be females.

9. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Bring on the females! I've got to have someone to go hot tubbing with ;)

10. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    ok, for the sake of needing females and not leaving poor Whitney alone, I will go in!

11. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Good call on the Hot Tub, Shewski. [face_devil]

Definitely need a more even mix of males and females in order to get more grandiose spectacles of awkwardness, misunderstanding, and confrontation... the bread and butter of Reality Shows.

:D

*opens up the package of home-made cookies clearly labeled 'Shewski' and proceeds to eat the entire thing*

Sucker,
    Yours Truly

12. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Greencat arrives at the Virtual Real World apartment, a small bag of clothes, a huge bag of books, a coffee pot, coffee, & mug, and her kitty-cat Opportunity (who sheds like crazy).

"Hi Everyone!"

13. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    ARRG im in if theres room!!!!!!

14. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    kitty has a cute name! but i didn't bring my cat! how could u bring yours with out asking?!?! (hehe starting the first fight of the season is fun!)

15. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    ARG what be our jobs- swashbucklers me hope- i was reading about pirates again (could you tell)

16. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Walks past door........

Hey something going on in here I'm hunting for 4 walls a roof and a cot.

17. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hey Jedigirl, I had to bring my cat. I live alone, except for her. Who would take care of her while I'm 'living' here? ;)

18. Mrs_jedi_1966

Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    Am I too late to join? If not count me in! We need some of the "bad guys" where's the men in red???????????

19. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    i AM A bad guy but, its full

20. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    I had my mother take care of it, what if someone was allergic to cats?

21. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    *raises hand*
    Umm... yours truly is allergic to cats.. but I already live with 4, so..
    Couldn't we have nine people in this real world? So more people can participate?? ^_^
    *huggles everyone*
    (Gee- guess I'm Julie-chan, no?)

22. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Okay folks we're about to get started, first just a couple of guidelines...

ONE) and the most important, only the seven participants and myself are allowed to post in this particular thread (there will be a "viewers thread that everyone else can talk about the goings on) also in that thread the participants are NOT allowed to post.

Okay, TWO) you will be given certain characteristics/jobs and such that you are expected to play out. however you do that is your choice.

THREE) remember this is a PG board so keep it clean but have fun

(there may be revisions to this so stay tune)

Okay so now we have our 7 players and they are:

SaberPilot
    Shewski
    Fluke_Groundrunner
    Ben_Ethus
    JediGirl514
    GreenCat
    and finally JasterMeerle

Again only these seven and myself can post in this thread. (I am playing the role as producer/director/host)

There will be 13 episodes. How long an episode last depends on how the thread is going. If the "Episode becomes stale, that one will end and we'll start the next one. No episode will last longer than a week.

Participants (now called P's for ease) watch for my PM's.

Okay so here we go...

The set-up: The P's are going into the loft for the first time and are meeting they're other roomates.

You folks make-up what you want the pad to look like and introduce yourself to each other, you can be outlandish, that's okay as it will make a more intersting thread to be a part of or read and comment on in the "viewers" thread.

Let's begin.

EPISODE 1: The Loft and Introductions....

23. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Guess I'm the first here...

Man, is this place big. I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Mike, I'm 22, and I just graduated from college. My hometown is Columbus, Ohio, so I've been to Pittsburgh a few times, but I've never heard of this Mount Washington place. Sure does have a nice view of the city.

::go unpack my stuff and stake my claim::

See, I took this nice bunk bud/futon combo in the first room I saw. I've wanted one of these since I was a kid. I thought it would be cool, but now I know that the ladies like a nice couch where they can curl up with their man. There is another bed in the room, but it's just your run of the mill twin bed. Not my style.

::explores some more::

Excellent, we have a nice deck that hangs over the hillside. We get our own, private view of the city. And of course, there is a hot tub. Now, it's finally starting to thaw out some, but there'e nothing quite like hot tubbing with a cute lady on a winter's eve. This will be some good times...

Where is everyone else?

24. Saberpilot

May 16, 2002
    *Yawns loudly as walking into loft house*

Hey, everyone - *intro to camera* My name's Whitney Robinson- I'm a humanoid feline (in other words, I have pointy cat-like ears, and a tail to match- oh, I have claws too! And large canines.. use your imagination on this one)

I'm 18 years old and a graduated senior from Steel Valley High School. I enjoy tinkering with computers, sketching, and surfing on the net..

*jumps into nearby bedroom and curls up, catlike, onto a nearby bed- circular, with a couch-like backrub for nighttime snuggling against the couch (after all, who laid in the corner of the couch for the sleepover, after all? ^_~) and lots of stuffed kitties!*

This looks good to me..

*Unpacks roller suitcase that she brought with her, along with a portable library shelf filled with Whitney's million and one books*

*slaps hands together..*

Well, I'm done- guess I'd better go meet the roommates...

*Walks out and notices Shewski*

Hey! Hi there- My name's Whitney! What's up, castmate?? ^_~

25. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Hi Whitney, I'm Mike.

::We exchange typical where-are-you-from type pleasantries::

So you took the room across from mine? That's cool. I don't snore or anything, so you don't have to worry about me interrupting any cat-naps ;)

Seriously, I've never met someone like you before. That's the point of the show, I guess. I'm excited to get to know you.

::personal close up::
    I can get used to living in this place with a cute little number like Whitney. Those little ears.... man, don't get me started!
    ::end close up::

::checks out her stuff::
    Wow, you brought a bunch of stuff with you. I didn't bring too much. I've got a little CD player, and a few pairs of clothes. I want to go shopping around here and see what the retail scene is like... I need some new threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.