main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA "Virtual" Real World Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    ::In walks the third member of the house as he tugs a couple of suitcases through the door. Quite a tall fellow he is, having just graduated college at 24 and currently looking for a full time job in the computer field..... walks over to the first two roommates::

S'up Dawgs? My name is Dan, but you guys can call me Fluke if you'd like. I see that you've already staked a claim on the first two rooms.

::Doesn't look too pleased with the other bed in Brian's room...::

Is there a third room up in this hizzouse???

2. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    ::Wonders who Brian is::

Hi Fluke, nice to meet cha. Yeah, you can take dibs on the last room. I know I've got two beds in my room, I think Whitney's got two other beds in her place, so there must be two beds in the last room.

3. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    Oops, did I call ya Brian. I meant Mike. Ok. Mike and Whitney. Got it for now. Let's see who else shows up!

4. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    ::Whitney is still unpacking:::

Need any help in there?
    Yeah, for real... Don't get me wrong, you seem to be a cool enough guy, but the ladies are definitely gentler on the eyes. ;)

::conspiratorially elbows Fluke::

So did you end up taking the last free room? Man, I'm hungry. Wonder if our fridge is full...

::Goes to fridge, peeks in::

Nice, were stocked up. Hey, what's this?

::holds up Giant Eagle Advantage Card::

5. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    :pulling two bags into the loft house, trying not to roll over her big pants:

Hello, I am Allie.
    I have two rules
    *points to the left bag* never even look in that bag, *points to the right* that is my clothes, do not go in there either.

I want my own room and for people to leave me alone, unless i am in a sociable mood.

that is all
    :goes into the room farthest towards the back and shuts the door:

6. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    ::eek:pens the door and walks inside, very sneaky and walks up behind whitney- hmm ferrets dont like cats much me thinks this is goning to be tough- hey all call me ed, but you can also call me fred the ferret like pirate- hey im hungry
    ::walks over to the fridge::
    yum cheese!
    ::takes a bite out of a large chunk of cheese and then puts it back::
    ohh, chocolate milk!!
    ::chugs half the bottle and then puts it back::
    cool, my favorite-ice cream!!!!!!!
    ::takes a spoon and scoops out a chunk of ice cream and then licks the spoon clean, then i take another scoop and so on::

well everyone- i think im gonna like it here since you all seem like nice people and seem to have no problem with me im gonna go up to my room- oh and if anyone else likes to draw doodle etc. you can hang with me- i like drawing

7. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    In walks a tall redhead with curves in all the right places. I'm holding a cat carrier, from which peeks a gray and white face.

"Hi Everyone, I'm Kate. Glad to meet you! I'm wondering if any of the big strong guys that have already arrived would mind helping me out with my luggage? Its right outside on the front porch" I say with a sweet smile. "I'd really appreciate it."

Out on the front porch are two suitcases, a backpack and a box of kitchen gadgets, including the coffee pot.

8. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    G'day, mates!

*strolls into swingin' new pad, carrying his duffle bag, and adventure sack as dijeridu plays in background*

Crikey, 'ave a gander at this unit! Is mighty pearl it is! Them TV fellas really wernt duddin' me, at's dead cert!

Oy, shouldn't dilly dally, oughta drop me swag and matilda in me new bedroom, and meet me new mates.

*walks into first bedroom he sees*

*sees Mike and introduces himself*

G'day! Ow-yar-goin, mate? Name's Ethus! How's about you? Mike, is it? Ripper to meet you, mate!

This one taken yet? *points to bed* No? Crikey, what luck!

*takes other bed in room*

Sorry I'm late, just came in from the Top End of Oz. A bit stuffed, I am, from all that flyin'. Nice to stretch me legs a bit. Who else we got 'ere?

*goes exploring*

*runs into Whitney*

*to himself:* Bye jingos! Bloody sheila's a kitty-cat!

G'day... er... mate! Ow-yar-goin?

*we introduce one another*

Nice to make ye 'quaintance. Gonna take a bit of a walkabout, I am. Take in the rest of the unit. See you a divvy!

*runs into Ed*

*to himself:* Blimey, another animal! I must be havin' boomers loose in the top paddock!

G'day, mate! Ow-yar-goin?

*we swap introductions*

Gonna continue me walkabout... See you in the soup!

*continues exploring*

*runs into Dan and Kate*

*introduces himself to both*

*finishes exploring new house*

*joins group, who have congregated in living room, amidst gargantuan TV, huge fish bowl, pool table, air hockey table, full-service bar, large velvet couch, glass coffee-table shaped like a hamburger, and leg-shaped lamps*

'Ang on a tick... In't thar s'posed to be another sheila here? Guess she ain't turned up yet...

*is told Allie is hiding out in her room*

*to himself:* Blimey! 'Ope she ain't a basket-cast, this one, Allie.

Guess I'll meet her later. I'll just go unpack me 'blongings. See you in a jiffy, mates!

*goes off to unpack*

9. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    ::Turns to Allie::

Sorry Allie, but I have already claimed that room and I think there are only three, but I don't know, maybe there is a fourth? If not then Kate will need a roommate... and the couch is always suitable

::cut to personal interview with Fluke::

I knew right then and there that Allie and myself would have problems. She comes in here and demands to be left alone and asks us to never look in her bag... WELL... I won't be able to help myself. I wonder what she could have in there that is soo important to hide?

10. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    *bows to Mike*
    Yes, it's nice to meet you!

*aside*
    Mike isn't hard on the eyes, either...
    *end aside*

*waves to everyone else..*
    Hey, y'all, my name's Whitney, it's great to meet all of you. ^_^

*gestures to GreenCat*
    You know, there's another bed in my room- you could board with me in my room- I brought my portable bookcase and all my novels..

*tail waves back and forth, finally finishing up unpacking*

Well, I think I'm set. Well, what should we all do?

11. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Wow, a fella sticks his head out for a gander at the city and looks what's happened!

Hi Allie, I'm Mike. Fluke nailed it on the head. I don't think there are any rooms left. Let's see... I've got the bunk bed/futon in the room on the left... Whitney's got the big room on the right to herself currently, with two other beds... and I think Fluke took the one at the end of the hall- he's got room for a roomie.

So, I guess it's a matter of picking your poison ;)

::personal interview::
    This Allie seems like an ice queen, but she just needs something to warm her up... maybe a hot tub would be the answer. I love challenges!
    ::end::

Howdy, Ed. You seem like a hungry fella. What room are you sharing? Are you really a ferret?

::Ed is happily munching away::

Hmmm... I don't know about the rest of you, but I can take double dipping like the next guy, but Ed is in a class of his own. That's just disgusting!

C'mon- we've got some cups and plates, I think.

Ed certainly made a memorable entrance... I for one am not going to touch that milk, or ice cream. I don't mind some germs, but I DO mind people actively trying to infect others!

Hi Kate, it is my pleasure to meet you. Let me help you with those suitcases.
    ::to Kate only::
    Bunch of savages, don't know how to welcome a lady, know what I mean? ;)

You like cooking? That's a good idea to bring all these gadgets... Here we are, now which room are you in?

Let me start off by saying that I have a thing for redheads... and Kate proves why every living man should. I honestly think that I have gone to heaven- where did they find three beauties like these girls?

Hi Ethus!!! I guess I'm the first one with a roomie.

::exchange pleasantries::

Nice to you meet you- I'm sure we'll have good times in our swinging room. Did you get a gander at that Whitney? And Kate...?

::shakes head in amazement::

::personal Interview::
    I think Ethus and I will get along well enough. I took Spanish in high school, so I can understand him without too much trouble. Whitney and I have good chemistry- I can see us going places.

So, after all this, I know that my room's full, and Fluke needs a roomie, as does Whitney. Who's going where?

I want to go out and see the town! Or at least hit up a mall. Is anyone from around here?

::looks at Ethus::
    'Cept you, buddy ;) I think you win the farthest traveled award, hands down.

12. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    I suppose I can share a room with someone, Kate, or Whitney, who want me to room with you?

:personal Interview:
    Why can't fluke just room with Mike? I don't think any one would want to room with me:

*comes out of the room carring a large book anc sits on couch reading it, once again, ignoring everyone*

"don't bug me"

13. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Hi Allie, what are you reading?

::tries to sit near her on the couch and glace at the cover::

14. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    "Thanks for the help Mike. Guess I'm sharing a room with Whitney for now. Of course, since we'll be living here for a while there's nothing that says we can't switch roommates after a while. After all variety is the spice of life" *wink and grin*

"The cooking gear goes to the kitchen, of course. I love cooking. In fact, I just finished culinary school. After high school I kinda just floated around from job to job until I happened to end up waitressing at this small little Italian place. The cook there showed me a thing or two in the kitchen, giggle, and I loved it so much that I decided I'd take it up as a full time career. Cooking, that is. So at 24 I'm hoping to find a job as a chef. Maybe at a nice resort someplace sunny or on a cruise ship."

::::::personal interview::::::
    Mike,Fluke and Ethus are cute. Mike seems really nice too, to help with my stuff and trying to be friendly with everyone but that Ed guy . . . that stuff with take a bite and put it back is just gross.

Whitney seems okay, and I always liked cats. Hope she gets along okay with my cat Tahl. Allie, though. What's her problem. If she doesn't like being with other people, why in the world would she have wanted to be here?

::::::::::::::::::::::::

15. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    ::eek:ver the couch to Kate::

I have a profound appreciation for good home cooking. If you ever need to test out any of your creations, I'm your guineau pig :)

::Interview::
    Kate and I are sparking too- and I wouldn't expect anything else. Allie is a tough nut to crack, but it's bound to happen when I turn on the charm... I like everyone, at least now. Even Ed isn't that bad when he isn't stuffing his face. But then again, I've just been here for a few hours.

16. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    ::Notices that Allie leaves her bags in my room while she goes to read::

Hmmm. I wonder what could be so important to hide.

::peaks around corner, see's Mike sitting on the couch with Allie::

I'm on to that guy... but let's see what's in Allies bag...

::creeps back into the room and begins to unzip the suitcase::

WHOA!

::CUT TO PERSONAL INTERVIEW::
    Wait until everyone else discovers what Allie has brought with her. It is, to say the least, interesting.

17. jaster_meerle

Dec 23, 2002
    hmm i seem to think that you guys dont like me- well then ill try to stop eating from the carton but it gonna be a hard habit to kick-
    ::using his ferret like sneakyness he sneaks around the place looking at stuff::
    ::sees fluke looking in allies bag::
    ou oh she has a rocket firing boba fett i cant believe she brought that

18. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    G'day, mates!

*aside*
    Me new mates seem pretty all right, except for that one sheila, Allie. Not sure what gave 'er the Irrits, but she could use an attitude adjustment. Maybe she'll warm up eventually.

Me roomie Mike seems a good fella, too, though he's already all over each and every one of the ladies. Ee's gonna 'ave to learn to share, as he was bang on... we got some bloody-fine lookin' sheilas runnin' round our new unit. Can't let em 'ave all the fun!
    *end aside*

*to group, in living room*
    I think me new roomie, Mike 'as a novel idea! We ougtha paint the town red tonight... pound a few tinnies, and have a gay ole time! Anyone know a good place to head for some of the amber fluid, and to get our wobbly boots on? Need to get nice and rotten after spending yonks on that plane.

*seeing that Mike has taken a position next to Kate, plops down next to Whitney*

*aside*
    I may not be built like a brick-house, but I think the ladies will dig me spunky, foreign charm. I've found the sheilas go bonkers ova me accent.
    *end aside*

*to Whitney*
    Ow's about it, mate? You know of a place where we can get full as a goog on some grog? If so, let's give it a burl!

19. jaster_meerle

Dec 23, 2002
    umm whose my roomie cause i promise not to eat out of the carton again

20. Shewski

Jul 12, 2002
    Ed, I think Fluke's got a bed in his room. I gotta admit, I think I underestimated you. I really appreciate you trying to learn how to control some of your more... uh... animal impulses.

::aside::
    Ethus is appreciating the girls, too. That's cool with me. A player's got to respect another player, after all. We'll see how this all shakes out, especially if we all go out somewhere. Although, I bet he could drink me under the table with Foster's.

21. jaster_meerle

Dec 23, 2002
    hey fluke i will room with you i guess because i have decided not to eat like a crazy dude anymore

22. Jedigirl514

Sep 22, 2002
    in a moment of niceness shows mike her book "Vampire Lore, Ghost Gore and other supernatural extremities"

23. jaster_meerle

Dec 23, 2002
    hmm sounds interesting but i still dont have a roomie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. jaster_meerle

Dec 23, 2002
    ::walks into flukes room::
    hmm, this is an interesting place- well methinks i couyld live in here
    ::takes the smaller bed out of his overall politeness and starts to unpack::
    ::hums an incredibly annoying rock song while hes at it::
    ::pulls a numerous amount of stuff out of his bags- an Power Book, an xbox, some skittles, a few jars of peanutsd, a few games for the computer and then pulls out his history books::
    ::pERSONAL INTERVIEW::
    Well, umm Whitney seems to have something going with mike, but she has a lot of books i understand so i might be able to get some from her and Allie has to get an attitude adjustment, umm Kate seems like a help because well she can cook and i cant but theres a very little chance she wil give some food to me, that ben dude is an extremeley annoying fellow but hes funny and he is kind of sneky so i cool with him- and fluke he is gonna be my roomie so it doesnt matter if he likes me or nor, but if he has a comp we can play some stuff on the net
    ::end interview::
    im sorry folks i forgot to introduce myself, im 13 years old and i am gonna a history teacher- my history teacher is cool so now im gonna be a teacher later on, but right now i need a job any suggestions

25. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    ::Watches Ed take out the Xbox::

Welcome roomie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.