main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Virtual Sequel discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_FarDawg, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_FarDawg

Darth_FarDawg Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2002
    What do you think of the Sequel Virtual Edition? Who could the Villain be?

2. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    Anyone?!?

3. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Hi,

nice to see a discussion on the Virtual Sequels going.... ;)

This link might help for the starters. :)

Mar :D

4. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    I'm glad you like it. I love the idea of Virtual Sequel. :D

PS I just sent in a Pic of Old Luke. tell me what you think after its up! :)

5. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    We've seen the villain before. In two previous movies, and maybe more than that.

6. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Yes, we've seen the "birth" of him. He'll be fully developed in the VS. ;)

7. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    BOBA FETT?

8. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Dude...I just found out about this "Virtual Sequel" thing with that last "spy report" and it sounds pretty darn cool. I'm surprised, almost shocked, that there are not more threads going about it. Look out, Mr. Chris Knight already posted on this thread. That must make this the Official thread now.

I look forward to bursting brain cells trying to figure out the villain of the saga. My first thoughts were of course, Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt. Hey Chris, I read the FAQ's, but it didn't say if Boba officially died at the end of ROTJ. So is he Kaput just like Palpatine?

If it's not Boba or Jabba themselves, perhaps the villain is the King of the Bounty Hunters, or Chief of the Galactic Gangsters. BUT, we're supposed to have already seen him...douggh....

This is gonna be fun. :)

9. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    How would it work with Boba as the villain?

10. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    Who could the mysterious woman on the SVE page be?

11. Primetime_Jedi

Apr 21, 2000
    How would it work with Boba as the villain?

Not sure honestly. Just trying to look at our options.

Ok Chris, to clarify, do you mean this villain has been seen in two and only two films, and not including Episode II?

I bet clones will be part of it. How hard would it be to whip up a new batch? I don't think that's the main villain they are hinting at because technically we've seen a certain clone in three movies so far.

12. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    Primetime
    I wasn?t saying you were wrong I was just wandering if anyone has an idea how this would work. Right now Boba is my only guess. ?[face_plain]

13. Primetime_Jedi

Apr 21, 2000
    No problem :)

Boba would be about 65 by Episode VII. That's pushin it a little. Of course, Indiana Jones may be about that age in the next flick. Maybe it will be the son of Boba???

14. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I think the real villan is Sid or Vader.

15. Theorizer

Theorizer Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2001
    I really hope that the villian isn't a....clone of anyone. That would just be the easy way out. Now I've thought to myself, who could the villain be? He needs to be someone that has power, a real tough match.

Also there needs to be SOMEONE for the Jedi to lightsaber battle, because comeone, Star Wars isn't Star Wars without those glowing sticks. ;)

Quick question, anyone know how one would try to get involved with the VS? It really sound's exciting. And I think I can try to help, I've written many SW stories, one I'm even trying to convert a little RP adventure (like the ones on these discussion boards) into a written trilogy, heh I even got concept art and a trailer for that! At the very least I have some art and ideas....are they taking concept art btw?

16. Chris Knight

Jul 8, 1998
    Boba Fett? Only way he'll be in this is if we put a stomach-pump on the Sarlacc. And that ain't on any drawing board that we know of :D The villain isn't a clone, either.

So far, among the people who are "in the know" about this story, there's been a lot of enthusiasm about our bad guy. He's very much consistent with what could be expected of a Star Wars villain.

If anyone has any concept art they'd like us to take a look at, send it in to the Virtual Sequels address :)

17. Sauron

Sauron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 1999
    He's gonna be awesome guys, trust us. ;)

18. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    No, the villain is not a clone. As Theorizer said, it would be [voice_Vader] all too easy [/voice_Vader]. ;)

And I feel like I need to say that aloud here too: BOBA FETT, PALPATINE, JABBA, AND VADER ARE ALL DEAD! THEY WILL *NOT* COME BACK! No. A big NO. There's no resurrection in Star Wars, and I think we'll have enough clones in AOTC and Ep.III. ;) Our villains will be new and cool. And of course there will be a lightsaber battle... ;) Star Wars without lightsabers??? :eek: IMPOSSIBLE!

As Chris said, anyone can participate in VS. Just send an e-mail to the VS address and tell us what you can do. :)

Oh, and the mysterious woman on the VS page... are we discussing spoilers here too? ;)

P.S.: And I guess this already IS the official VS thread.... ;) :D

19. Primetime_Jedi

Apr 21, 2000
    When I said clones, I meant clonetroopers like in AOTC, not just a resurrection of a dead character.

20. Darth_FarDawg

Jan 30, 2002
    "He's gonna be awesome guys, trust us."

I?m going nuts trying to figure this out! ?[face_plain] Please give me another clue! Why don?t you put his name on my private messages? I won't tell I promise. :)

21. Darth_Redundant

Darth_Redundant Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2002
    UP! :D

This is cool

22. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    When I said clones, I meant clonetroopers like in AOTC, not just a resurrection of a dead character.

Well... maybe yes, maybe no.... ;)

And Darth_FarDawg, I'm afraid you'll have to wait with everyone else.... [face_devil] Don't worry, you'll have enough spoilers in time.... ;)

23. Theorizer

Theorizer Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2001
    Well I got an idea to keep this alive, let all pool our intellect and try to come up with who the new baddy is.

Now, think about it. He can be a political figure like Palps, or he can be a fighter like Maul.

Anyone want to venture some guesses, I think there might be a possiblity that it was one of our heros turned evil...but who.....GASP...the droids! It all makes sense now! The falcon wasn't broken, 3PO sabotaged it!

24. Primetime_Jedi

Apr 21, 2000
    Hey Mar17, I think you're enjoying your insider role too much. :)

25. Chris Knight

Jul 8, 1998
    The bad guy isn't a clone, isn't a Sith, isn't a Hutt, isn't a bounty hunter, isn't a political or military figure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.