Virtual Sequel discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_FarDawg, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jude Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hope the Virtual Sequels employ the wealth of unused names that exist in Lucas's old drafts. Maybe one of the planets could be called Aquillae, which was kind of an early incarnation of Tatooine. Oxus would also be a great villainous name. http://www.starwarz.com/starkiller/ is a good resource for names and even plot ideas too.
  2. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    THe only problem with that is sometimes Lucas uses those names himself. I know for a fact that Valorum was originally a name for Vader in the early drafts. If you read the Annotated Screenplay, they go through it scene by scene. It's a good idea though, we should use some. The only problem I forsee is that Lucas might reuse them again. excal
  3. Kendu_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Espaa Valorum was Emperor Palpatine.
  4. UrbanJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    The idea of recycling names has been approached before and is still a good consideration. The only problem with this is we haven't seen Episode II yet and Ep III hasn't even been written yet. We don't know what names GL will recycle himself or what new ones he will use. If we (in we I mean the creators of the Virtual Sequels) use our own created character names, than we most likely will not have to worry about GL using the names in a previous installment ie. Ep II or III. But, never fear, you will see alot of your favorites from previous Episodes of Star Wars.
  5. vlps Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am an insider, so I can but won~t tell you much ;-)

the bad guy is named : G_____________

and he/she is ****NOT**** a clone.
    but he/she looks like one if you hear what is backstory is...

Proberly there will be a brief mention of it in the trailer.

you will love it, just like the possible **theme poets** like in TPM...

greetings, VLPS
  6. vlps Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have another insider roumor.
    you know that fake music from AOTC?
    we maybe will use that for a theme of a ne character. I say POSSIBLE...
    we may return to a couple of old planets.

V.S. SPOILERS:

Tatooine

Naboo

als a couple of new planets. Possible 3 new ones.
  7. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    I KNOW WHO THE BAD GUY IS!!!

VIRTUAL SPOILERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GARTOGG! The Gammorean Guard at Jabba's Palace!

Come on, a Pig Sith Lord! That would be awesome!

;)

excal
  8. UrbanJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    This is getting ridiculous...sheesh!
  9. KongZilla Jedi Master

star 4
    G huh?

Gasgano?
    Gragra?
    Greeta?
    Greedo?
    General Madine?
    General Dodonna?
    General Solo?
    General Calrissian?
    General Veers?
    Garindan?
    Grand Moff Tarkin?

Gee, I just don't know.
  10. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    Tarkin is dead. And so is Greedo. ;) Keep guessing...
  11. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Is there a way to reach the virtual sequel page from the TFN main page? The only way I know of to reach it is from this thread, or by typing in the URL. Thanks
  12. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    I'm afraid that there isn't a direct link from the main TFN page yet. :( I spoke with Chris about it and he said that they're working on it. I'm sure that they will put a link up there soon. :)

So, here's the link anyways - Virtual Sequels

Or you can just type this address: www.theforce.net/virtualsequels

:)
  13. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    There are also Grand Admiral Thrawn and Gardulla the Hutt too. But I don't think we've hit upon the real villain yet.

"Hard to see the Dark Side is..."

excal
  14. UrbanJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Excal, you may be closer than you think. Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
  15. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks anyway, Mar17swgirl! That's probably why there are not many threads about it. I bet once the ball really gets rolling, there will be tons of discussion on it. Everybody at the JC will be wrapped up in it.

Ok, just a minute:

Excal wrote:
    There are also Grand Admiral Thrawn and Gardulla the Hutt too. But I don't think we've hit upon the real villain yet.

Then UrbanJedi wrote:

Excal, you may be closer than you think. Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.

But back a few posts, Chris I think wrote that the villain is not a military figure or a Hutt. What gives??? Is this what we call misinformation? ;) Even if it is, I don't care. It's still fun.

Oh, and it's definitely not Thrawn.

16. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
  17. Kendu_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Mindgames hurt my head... :(
  18. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa...I was actually close?

(Scratches head)

Hmmmmmm

Well, the military figure/Hutt not being a villain comment could be twisted around somehow.

Or maybe UrbanJedi was referring to my Hard to see the DarkSide is... comment.

All I know is by the time I'm finished thinking about this, my power of thought will be so strong, I'll be able to pull an Obi-Wan mind trick in a snap. These riddles are giving me a major migraine, but I'm having a blast!

excal
  19. HeavyArms Jedi Knight

star 1
    Are you guys going to put the kiber crystal into the virtual sequels?
  20. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    LOL, excal! [face_laugh] :p

Anyways. Kibur Crystal - well this idea was tossed away by George, so it's unlikely that we'll use it in the ST. But there were some ideas around it.... I'd say rather no than yes. ;)
  21. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    ooh, I got an idea.

The Malastarians. They are the bad guys. They were in ROTJ and TPM. That's two movies. They were sort of in league with the Trade Federation. According to Qui-Gon, there is pod racing on their planet. New pod race! Of course, we don't see them "born" or whatever. Ok, even if it's not them they could possibly be used in Episodes VIII or IX?

ooh, another idea. The Neimoidians. If you count the Duros from the ANH Cantina as being Neimoidian (which I think GL declared or hinted at), then that would be two movies.
    And Nute Gunray starts with G baby! :D

If I get it right PM me! I won't spill the beans.

(Yeah, whatever Primetime. Yer way off the mark.)
  22. UrbanJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I tell you what Primetime, that took some serious thinking. But unfortuneately, you are incorrect. Keep working at it. You might get it sooner or later. It'll probably be next May, but you'll get it. Just kidding, actually you guys are all coming up with some really good ideas.

Later on.
  23. Sauron Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is it just me, or are some of the insiders having a little TOO much fun with this guessing game? :p

Isn't the purpose of this so that the interested readers and visitors can discuss theories and ideas amongst themselves? If we keep telling them yes and no to everything that comes up, eventually somebody's gonna blurt out more than they should. People have already been led way off track. It's not a game of "hot" and "cold" you know. ;)

24. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Sauron, shhhh..... they just might blurt it out. :D
  25. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    Oh, I guess Sauron is one of the more sensible VS staff members, keeping us the crazier ones in line.... ;) :p :D

You know, everything is still in the beginning stages. Things will get more interesting once we have the storyline complete, will start working on the script, concept art, etc. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.