main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Vision Con!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Master_Byrd, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey all, for anyone living in southwest MO, northwest AR, or around the general Springfield area, I just wanted to remind everyone that VisionCon starts tommorrow. Details here

See you there!

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Awww, I have important things I have to do this weekend! I can't make it. Would have loved to go!! Is this a yearly thing?

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!?

I go to school here in Springfield! I should have brought my Vader costume and gone. But I already made plans.

4. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Wrong place to post this, but voija, you made your vader costume right?

5. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    as cool as it would be to go, and i know a few ppl going, and my roomie was suppose to go but she got nailed with tests tomorrow so she couldn't skip class to go, I can't cuz of work...*sigh*

and to think they are to have a decent larp thing going too....*sigh*

6. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Yeah. My Vader costume was finished before Halloween. Dajuan had pictures on the Yahoo group site.

7. EmpireStrikes

EmpireStrikes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2003
    Its good to hear there are some "locals" around here! I live in SW Missouri...the Joplin/Springfield area to be precise!....

Do any of you do the collecting?....

8. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Jedi_Dajuan and DarthShoey are both very much into collecting.

I used to be into collecting the SW:CCG cards, but since that game died, I'm out.

9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    WHY didn't you tell sooner? Oh well, I made plans, actually they were made for me. ;)

10. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    Actually, I just remembered about this the day before I posted... I never get weekends off, but by a mysterious quirk of fate, I got this one off. I was thinking about things to do, and suddenly remembered the annual con was here! I'm going to get the $20 day pass tomorrow. I'll try to borow my brother's camera and get some good pics. BTW, why is this the wrong place to post this? ST. Louis is about as close as KC, I posted there too and no responses... Also posted in FF cons, no responses. :(

11. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I dont believe he meant you posted in the wrong place...he had an off the topic sort of question for Voija which wouldn't have necessarily fit under another topic.

12. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    Upon reading it a second time, I get what you're saying. The first time I read it, I was busy cooking and cleaning at the same time. My bad...

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    You're good Bryd. We're just bummed we didn't know sooner, quite a few would have arranged plans to go if we did.

Also, I have a couple pictures of my collection on the yahoo site as well. Empire, if you give me your email addy I can sign you up or go here and sign yourself up. We put reminders and such on there, and things the kind people who run the boards would not like posted on here. coughtheleakedvidoelinkscough

14. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Byrd - you'll have to let us know how it was. I'm curious how many vendors with SW goodies were there?

I'm not opposed to making a mini road trip in the future.

15. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    There wasn't much there, except a group called Darksaber Bridge... they role play.

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Role playing group, now that sounds like fun. If only I knew how to play and had the time...

Stupid 1ppm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.