main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Vision of the Past (Songfic, AU, Danielle Skywalker)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediDannySkywalker, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDannySkywalker

JediDannySkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Title: Vision of the Past
    Author: JediDannySkywalker (Shadowed_Illusions@hotmail.com)
    Genre: Romance, alternate universe, songfic
    Time Period: I would say a good deal after Return of the Jedi, probably before the New Jedi Order.
    Summary: A songfic?Danielle Skywalker is in a coma and she and her family remember all the major events of her past. Please be nice!
    Disclaimer: Star Wars does not belong to me and neither do these songs:
    Somewhere Out There An American Tale
    To Where You Are Joshua Groban
    This I Promise You N*SYNC
    Crash and Burn Savage Garden
    You?ll Be In My Heart Disney/Tarzan/Phil Collins
    Author?s note: Ok, I all ready know I started a similar story to this, but I like this idea better, and this time I?m going to complete it. I have such an awesome idea for the ending that I definitely want to write a story that takes place BEFORE this story?so it?ll tell how she got into the coma. ^_^

Prologue:
    Joseph, or Joey, Sanderson, boy friend of Danielle Skywalker, sat by his future wife where she lay unconscious and in a coma in a hospital bed.
    Only a few days before, Danny had been captured, again, by a Sith and was interrogated, tortured, whatever you wanted to call it. So badly that she had been put into a coma.
    He stretched his arm out to brush a lose strand of brown hair from her face, keeping her other hand in hers. A nose mask was on her, an IV, and a bunch of other gadgets were connected to her. She had been wounded internally and out.
    Standing up, he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, then sat down. ?Don?t go anywhere, Danny. I don?t want to lose you. Stay with us,? he said softly, stroking her hand with his thumb.
    He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it, then brought it back down. He laid back in his chair, watching her, listening to the beeping of the machines she was hooked up to, and slowly closed his eyes, beginning to reflect on Danny?s life and the life he had had with her, as well as the one he hoped to have with her in the future.

The prologue is kind of short. I'll work on it more tomorrow and post a.s.a.p. Be nice!

2. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Hmmm.....this should be interesting too....must keep an eye on it....

~JMJ

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Very interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.