main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO VisionCon 2006

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Mordus, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    VisionCon is approaching fast. T-minus 5 days and counting. I need everyone planning to attend to reply. I am wanting to coordinate a day that we can get a group photo. Also if you are manning a table, I need availability, I am working on a schedule. At present, we are looking at about 2-3 hour shifts. Of course if one person choses to man the table longer then tho other person can be a relief person for the others. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Also:
    Please, if anyone can, lets give Matt some cash for contributing to the banners and badges. I don't want him to have to carry the display costs alone. Thanks.

2. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I'm pretty much available all day, every day. Thursday thru Sunday off, although I'm working on my costume thursday.

3. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    I'll let you know my availabilty as soon as I know. I'd probably prefer late morning hours. Lexia's mom is having a baby Friday so I'm not sure what the deal is going to be with her this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.