visioncon

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by merrick_stoller, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    heh... I actually go to school in Springfield. Advantage me!
  2. Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    Brandon and I have decided we're going to be able to make it. We've got plenty of family down there in Springfield who have said we can stay the night with them, so that will help, financially speaking. Can't wait to see you all there!!

susan
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    OH that is so cool! We will have to meet up and do something! Do you still have my cell number? I will be there.
  4. Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I might, but just in case, why don't you PM it to me? Now that we're through the holidays, we're starting to get excited about "con season" again. [face_dancing]
  5. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    we have 2 tables reserver for con. we're doing one rebel and one imperial. i plan on being there all three days. if there is anything i can do to help you guys let me know
  6. Darth_Mordus CR Springfield, MO FF

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    I look forward to seeing you kids again. See ya at the Con. And as Matt said, let me know if you need anything.
  7. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I am getting stir crazy and I really want to try and go to this now!!! I spent the last hour viewing the 501st Rose Bowl parade on you tube and well it just got me excited. I need to escape for a weekend.

[face_dancing]
  8. Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, so I've decided to try to finish my Visas Marr for VisionCon. The real kicker? I HAVEN'T STARTED MY VISAS MARR YET. But I think I can do it. I'm kind of psychotic like that...
  9. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! Susan, I understand and feel your pain! Like trying to do Shaak Ti before the ROTS premiere. I don't remember how long I had, but it wasn't much. Good luck, it will be a kick butt costume!
  10. Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I've seen one pic of your Shaak Ti, Leash. I hope to see it in person some day!
  11. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Alas I have to redo it. The paper mache' head piece was bulky and didn't fit right on my head. I made do with what I had for the ROTS premiere, but now I want to do it as "canon" as possible.
  12. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    norm and i are trying to gauge interest on a springfield fanforce/visioncon t-shirt. anyone interersted please post on the springfield boards
  13. JediCirrus Jedi Master

star 1
    I look forward to meeting those I haven't met yet.

I'll be getting in Friday, and leaving for home on Sunday. Not sure how much costuming I'll be doing, pulled my back and trying to get it healed enough to wear the outfit around.

See you all there!!
  14. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    with visioncon a little over 2 weeks away i thought id jump on over here and see if i could get a headcount on who was coming from the STL area. there are going to be ALOT of 501st at the con. also we decided on the t-shirt design. its going to be just like the ones Norm and I were wearing at the midwest regional meeting in june. if you're interested in a shirt PM me for details and with your size preference. we need to jump on this since there is little time left. lol
    looking forward to seeing everybody again
  15. Darian_Ordo Jedi Knight

Sadly I don't think Susan and I will be able to make it. We won't know for a couple more days what my scheduel will be for Feb so everything is up in the air. If I am off then we may try to make it down but I doubt it will happen since I am the newest guy in the office I get last dibs on weekends off.
  16. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I am not going to make it either. I have to be in KC that weekend, since Steve got moved to that armory. I am bummed, I really wanted to go.
  17. TK-1161_Curt Jedi Padawan

Well, JediCirrus and I are riding down to Springfield together. That's 2. :)
  18. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    springfield, mo fanforce shirts are in and will be available at visioncon
  19. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Have lots of fun everyone! I really bummed I wanted to make this, but money among other reasons, it will just not be possible.
  20. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    wont be the same without you!
  21. JediCirrus Jedi Master

star 1
    I'll try and take lots of pictures....
  22. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Cool! Take lots and lots... :D
  23. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  24. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus