main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Visions of Tatooine - a teengae Luke

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FORCEBlLADE, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    This short story is set when Luke's sixteen, and he is being disturbed by nightmares that are more than nightmares.

The sky was dark and there was no light except for the ones the starts gave. The air was cool as night was the only time it was on tatooine. The howl of a bantha could be heard coming froma distance.

Luke stood in the middle of the desert, but he didn't know why. Ahead of him, he saw a camp site. Doezns of tents and campfires lightning the area. Luke knew what camp that was. it was a tusken raiders camp, knowing how dangerouse Tusken were, he wanted to turn around and leave, but for some reason he couldn't.

Instead, he began to walk to it. Something was darwing him there, some invisible force. As he got closer, he tried to turn around more, but he couldn't he continued towards the camp.

A suddent scream came and Luke was stunned. It came from the Tusekn camp. he stood a few meters from it and he suddenly heard a buzzing sound, and more Tusken cries. Cries of fear and shock.

"Luke..."

The buzzing noise came again, faster and it seemed to roar in hate.

"Luke..."

Then, the dream was over.

More to come, the next post will be longer.

2. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Ooooooh. Suspense! So who is calling for Luke? Beru? Great post; more soon, I hope.

3. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    wow love it! who is calling for him? post more soon.

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Very interesting! Post more soon.

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Okay, I'm ready for more! Good job so far.

6. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Ok, here's more.

Luke woke up in his room, at first confused about where he was. When he realized it had been a dream, he sat up, and noticed that his aunt Beru was sitting at the end of his bed.

"Luke, are you ok?" she asked, her voice with worry.

"Yah, I'm fine," he told her. Though he wasn't sure of it.

"i came in to wake you and I found you shaking like crazy."

"I'm fine, aunt Beru. Don't worry." Beru saw that her nephew obviously didn't want to be pushed in to saying anything, so she wouldn't do so.

"Alright," she said. "Breakfast is ready."

"I'll be out in a minute."

Beru got up and went to the door; before she left the room, she looked at Luke one more time and then turned around and left.

As the door closed, Luke sighed, and brushed his hand over his face that was filled with sweat. It had been that same dream again; the Tusken camp, the sudden cries, the anger roaring from somewhere, what did it mean? Knowing he wouldn't get an answer this very second, he got out of bed and dressed for the day.

At the dining room, Owen was sitting down when Beru entered.

"Luke will be out in a minute," Owen nodded.

"Good, i need to ask him to get some more power cells for me whale he's at Mos Eisley today."

Beru then looked at him with a concerned face. "Owen, I'm worried about Luke. This is the third time he's been shaking in his sleep. Something's bothering him, I know it, but he won't tell me."

"he's a teenager, Beru," Owen said, not worried. "He's not going to tell us everything that's going on."

"I know, but I can't help but wonder if what ever is happening in his sleep might have something to do with his...gifts." Beru dared to bring this up. It was the only thing she could think of. Her husband looked at her seriously.

"You don't think that everything that seems weird about Luke ha to do with that? Do you?" Beru shrugged.

"This might have to do with it. i can't help it if I think it." A few seconds later, Luke appeared and seemed to be fine. Sitting, he looked to his uncle and aunt and seemed to know something was going on. "What is it?"

"Nothing," Owen said sharply. "Now eat up."

Luke, however, didn't ignore the feeling that something had gone on between his aunt and uncle before he came in. Beru sat down and she knew that her nephew could see that something was going on.

I'll have more up soon.

7. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Nice more soon please

8. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    "I know, but I can't help but wonder if what ever is happening in his sleep might have something to do with his...gifts." Beru dared to bring this up. It was the only thing she could think of. Her husband looked at her seriously.

"You don't think that everything that seems weird about Luke ha to do with that? Do you?"

Uh... yeah. LOL.

Gret Job. More soon, please!

9. mixza

Jan 28, 2004

"You don't think that everything that seems weird about Luke ha to do with that? Do you?"

Uh... yeah. LOL.

Great Job. More soon, please!

BTW, Is Biggs in this? Or did he leave already? Just wondering.

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Very good! Keep them coming! I love seeing Luke as a young man, he's always had a special place in my heart.

11. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    Sounds like this isn't the first time Owen and Beru have had discussions about Luke's "special gifts."

12. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Ok, here's a new post. thank you for the new compliments.

After breakfast, Luke decided to tell them what was happening with him. "Um, I've been having thsi weird dream."

His aunt and uncle looked at him, and he continued. "It was about Tusken raiders."

There was a moment of silence. Beru looked at Owen for a second, seeing if he guessed the same thing she did, and it seemed like he did.

"Why would you be having dreams about Tusken raiders?" she asked, a part of her knowing probably why.

Luke shrugged. "I don't know. I just have."

"Well, they're just dreams," Owen then said, sounding sure of it. "They'll pass eventually."

"Right," Luke said, but he felt like his uncle was lying, and his aunt was keeping something to herself. Deciding to seek answers from his friends instead of his family, he got up from his seat. "I'll be going now. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Don't forget about my power cells,"Owen told him as he left the table. Luke said ok and left.

A minute later, when she was sure Luke was gone, Beru let out her suspiciouings. "Owen, they might be more than just dreams. You know that."

"How can we be sure?" Owen said, though he couldn't even convince himself of that.

"Obi-Wan said something like this might happen."

"Well, we're not going to tell Luke anything."

"Why not. Maybe we should at least tell him about his grandmother," Beru suggested, hoping it would take away some burden of the things she was holding back from Luke. It killed her not telling her nephew the things he kept asking about: His father, his kother, his heritage, and she knew how angry Luke got when she wouldn't tell him anything.

"He'll know about her when he's ready," he told her for the dozenth time. Everytime she proposed that they'd tell their nephew something about his family, he'd say when Luke was older, when he was ready.

"Eventually you won't be able to use that as an excuase. He's either gonna find out fro us, or Kenobi," and when she said those last words, her husband brought a sharp face.

"I told that hermit not get near Luke. He won't be telling him anything. " Then he added," Just like he wont be teaching him any of that magic."

"I don't think you'll have a say in that soon. Luke's using his...talents more and more, and he'll eventually realize he's not like others."

Owen sighed, knowing this was true. "Let's just wait a little longer."

Beru then sighed and silently ended the arguement. If she knew her nephew, and she did, he would find out everything from them or someone else.

13. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    If I were Beru I would tell Luke no matter what Owen says. More soon.

14. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    If I were Beru I would tell Luke no matter what Owen says.

Me too.

15. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    No matter how muc i dislike the way Owen treated Luke i have to say i think Lars did the right thing keeping it secret, look how he handled it when the big V told him, he almost went with him then.

I can see Luke doing all he could to try and get to his father if he had found out.
    Obi-Wan wouldnt have been able to do much about it since Luke wouldnt have trusted a 'crazy old man' who was deparately trying to stop him from reaching Vader, plus it would re-enforce beleif if/when Vader tried telling Luke about the 'evil Jedi

Attack of the Plot ideas!!!! though i wont be writing it....

Nice story so far :)

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I have to say from personal experience that Luke should have been told. NO, Darth Vader isn't my daddy, LOL, but when "secrets" are kept and then discovered in a tense situation it only makes matters worse. If Luke had been raised with the idea of what his father's fate truly was then he would have been better equipped to handle it. At least, that is my humble opinion.

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Wow! This is really cool! Is there any more?

18. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    I like the way you are using the nightmares. It's so reminiscent of Anakin's nightmares about his mother. Luke must be so confused right now. I can understand Beru wanting to tell him the truth.

19. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Thanks everybody. here's my next part.

Luke left the homestead with the same frustration he had been having in times through out his life. There were times when he felt like his aunt and uncle were holding things back from him; things that he was suppose to know.

When ever he'd ask about his parents, his aunt Beru seemed to want to tell him something, but his uncle Owen would keep her from doing so. It angered Luke that, sometimes he felt like just running away and find out on his own. All he knew about his parents was that his father was a navigator on a spice frieghter and died not long after he was born, and his mother had died when he was still young, so he didn't remember her.

This was one of those times again, when he felt that his aunt and uncle were holding something back from him. Ignoring his frustration, he speeded away from the farm on his landspeeder and made his way to Mos Eisley.

When he arrived at the South Entrance of the spaceport, Biggs Darklighter an Cannie were there waiting for him. Luke parked in front of them and jumped off the landspeeder.

"You made it," said Biggs, his best friend. "I thought your uncle might have kept working today."

"Nah, he had nothing for me to do today," Luke said gladly. "He wants me to get a power cell for him though."

"Well then, let';s get going," Cannie said, waving them to follow her down the street.

I'll have another post as soon as i can.

20. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
  21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Very nice, looking forward to more.

22. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Here's the next one.

After spending the morning looking at different ship yards, watching the holonet to get the latest news on the rebels forming gainst the Empire, the three ate lynch at a diner.

Whale eating, Luke's thoughts were on his dream again.

"It's that dream again, huh?" said Biggs, noticing his friend was lost in his thoughts.

At that, Luke came back from his thoughts. "Yah, this the third time I've had it."

"That's pretty weird, Wormie," Cannie said, after taking a gulp of her blue milk. "Who would dream about Tusken Raiders."

"I don't know." Luke shook his head and held it with his hands for a second. "i can't figure it out."

"What happens in it?" Biggs asked.

"It's night, there's a Tusekn camp. Then there's sudden screams coming from it, and a buzzing noise."

"Yah, that's weird dream." Cannie repeated.

"Then what what happens?" Biggs said, his fool attension on him.

"I go to the camp and then...nothing. That's when the dream ends."

"Maybe you need to finish the dream," Cannie said. Luke then brought his attension to her. "I here that when a dream suddenly ends like that, it means it's not finished."

"Maybe." Luke thought about it; it might be possible.

23. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    So Luke has been telling his friends about the dream.

"Maybe you need to finish the dream," Cannie said. Luke then brought his attension to her. "I here that when a dream suddenly ends like that, it means it's not finished."

Oh, no. In Luke's case, this cannot be a good idea.

Great posts.

24. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    hey, this is a pretty interesting story about Luke. I always wondered what it must have been like for him to love with the Force without knowing it.

25. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Wow. Is Luke seeing his father kill the Tuskens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.