main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Visions of Tatooine - a teengae Luke

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FORCEBlLADE, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    Here's more.

"What's I hear about weird dreams," said voice from behind the three.

They all turned from there seats on the counter to see Ben Kenobi at the doorway of the diner. The hermit seemed interedted in the conversation they had just had.

"Hi Ben," Luke said kindly. He had ran into Ben a few times before. His uncle had told him to stay away from but he didn't listen. He had a feeling that there was nothing wrong with Kenobi, the hemit was always kind to him and would give him useful advice.

"Hello young Luke." Ben then greeted the other two teenagers. "So, what's this about dreams."

"I've been having these dreams about Tusken Raiders, but I can't figure out why."

"Yah, who would want to dream about Tuskens," Biggs added.

"Well, we have dreams for reasons. You just have to figure it out."

"Thanks Ben. i'll do that." Luke was grateful for the old man' advice. The hermit bid them farewell and left.

"I don't know why people think he's crazy," Cannie said. Watching him leave.

"I know. He's nice," Biggs added.

"I think he and my uncle know each other from a long time ago," Luke said wonderingly. "I wish I knew."

I'll have the next post up soon.

2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Very nice twist! I liked how Ben gave him "advice" about figuring out his dream.

3. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Great post more soon!

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I loved this. Is there any more?

5. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Yah.

That night, Luke ha the same dream again, and this time, he remembered what Cannie told him. He had to finish the dream.

He was standing the desert again, an began walking towards the Tusken camp. This was a par of the dream he had not made it to before.

The buzzing noise came and the Tusken cries. The Tusken Raiders raored in both battle and fear. Luke wlaked into the camp and made his way to the noise. he got closer and closer.

He then caught something in the air. A Tusken Raider went flying over him. What could have thrown him that high. The screams got louder and the Tusken cries increased. As he walked around a tent. A Tusken Raider's body dropped from the side of the tent. It had a terrible burn across it's chest. Luke was scared, but he continued to follow the sound.

As he went around the tent, to where the source of the ange was, he felt it. Pain, turned into hatred, and death. The buzzing noise was louder and there were more Tusken cries. Over the tent, Luke thought he saw a spark of some blue light. As he finally made it around the tent, he saw a nuber of dead tusken raiders on the ground, adults and children.

He raised his head to someone who had all the hatred and then heard a slow breath that had brought a chill into Luke. Then...he woke up.

Luke sat up from his bed, sweating and out of breath. he couldn't believe what he had seen. Dead Tusken Raiders, and one angry person. he couldn't remember the person's face, but he remebered the pain. This person was in terrible pain and then was in complete range.

This happened out there, somewhere in the deserts of this planet. Luke was determined to find out more.

6. master_jedi21

master_jedi21 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2003
    And lo, Luke meets his father for the first time...in a dream...

7. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh, no. I shudder to think what will happen when (and if) Luke finds out the person in the dream is his father.

8. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Just wait and see.

That afternoon, Luke was anxiouse to get out of here and go somewhere, anywhere. He was anxiouse enouth to abandoned his chores and just go to where ever he felt like going.

He was working on the shifter of his landspeeder in the gaage. Just lost in his thoughts. the dream was all he could hink about. What did it mean? He was barely paying attension to what he was doing.

"Theyre dead," a sudden voice came out of no where. He looked around the garage, but saw no one. he returned to his work. "And not just the men." the voice came again. Luke was begining to get creaped out. he had to get out of here.

he told his uncle Owen he had to get a part for his landspeeder that fried. In the garage, he caught site of his uncle's old speeder bike as he headed for his aunt and uncle's speeder. He had worked on the thing a bit but hadn't ridden it yet.

Deciding now was the time to do so, he got on and started the bike. the strange was, he felt an odd familiarness with this speeder bike.

As he was about to exit the garage, he heard the strange voice from no where again; only this time, it was a woman's voice. "To be angry is to be human."

The soft and sweet voice stayed in his head as he felt a connection to the opwner of that voice he couldn't explain.

He speeded away from the homestead, not knowing where he was going, but felt he had to get there, fast.

9. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Interesting... Luke is hearing the conversation his partens had. And he has a connection to his dad by the speeder bike filling familiar to him.

10. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    Now, on top of the nightmares, he's hearing his parents' voices (and doesn't know it's his parents). For Luke, this has to be terrifying and confusing. His familiar feeling on the bike was so eerie.

11. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Thanks for the comments.

Luke speeded through the deserts, not knowing where he was going, yet he knew where he had to go. he couldn't explain it. It was like something was leading him to a place that he had to go to. He continued through the canyons, far away from any moisture farms.

By the time he had finally stopped, it was the middle of the day. Luke jumped off the speeder nike and started walking. he looekd around and saw nothing but the on going sand and the canyons nearby.

Ahead of him, he spotted a tent. Luke was drawn to it; as if something was calling him to it.

As he neared it, he felt something coming from it. He didn't know how to explain it, but he felt something from that tent, something both terrible and familiar.

He stooped ten feet away from it. Just looking at it.There was emotions from coming from that tent. Terrible emotions; pain, suffering...longing, and peace, then hatred and rage. The same things he had felt in his dream.

The sources of those emotions, they came from people people he knew, but he couldn't put his finger on it. This was confusing.

Luke barely heard the sound of a landspeeder oming his way. To the side of the tent, he saw it coming near. When the deriver of the speeder saw the young boy standing there, he stopped. The man in the speeder, looked curiousely at him.

"Hey, boy, what are you doing all the way out here?' he asked.

"I...I was just passing by, and i saw this tent," Luke wasn't sure what to say. He didn't know what to do at this point. "Do you know what happened here."

The man looked around as if trying see if someone was listening. "Yah...uh, it was twnty years ago. An entire tribe of Tusken Raiders were killed here. Myteriouse actually, the entire village was dead. Sluaghtered, men, woman, children, it's quite strange."

Luke took in what the man had told him. An entire tribe slaughtered, he ahd seen it in his dream, it had happened.

"Thanks, mister." Luke replied.

"Yah, well, you get home now, kid. Alright," the man said. Luke nodeed and the lanspeeder took off.

He couldn't belive. Who did this, men, woman, children. And how could this perosn had donw it by his or herself. Not many people fought Tuskens, that only more than one.

And why had he dreamed about this? For what reason did he see this happening in his dream? Why him? Deciding to leave, Luke began to step back.

Taking one last look at the tent, he turned around and got on his speeder bike and speeded away.

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Whoa. I really am starting to feel for Luke--this really would creep me out too.

13. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Whoooooaaaaa...

14. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    The plot thickens...

Okay, I have no idea what that means, but I've always wanted to say it. ;)

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

15. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    Luke is searching for answers that he may regret finding.

16. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Here's the last post.

Luke laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. An entire tribe killed. He had seen a bit of what happened in his dream. He couldn't believe somebody had done that. A part of him was surprised he felt pitty for those Tuskens Raiders. They were none to be violent and killing. Soem would go far as to call them wild animals.

The other part of him felt pitty for the. For what had happened to them. It was odd.

A knock then came from the door. Then, his aunt's voice. "Luke, can i come in?"

"Yah," he said, sitting up. Beru came in and sat beside, obviousely, she wanted to talk about something.

"I've been wanting to tell you something," said started, a bit unsure if she should continued. "Something that you should know."

Luke had his attension fully on her. Waiting to hear what she had to say.

"You how your uncle and your father are stepbrothers?" Luke ndded. "Well, it because your grandmther had married Owens' father, Cliegg. Your grandmother, Shmi, was a very kind and loving woman. Though she was married to Cliegg, we didn't meet your father until several years after. He had been away, exploring the galaxy. Anyway, one morning, Shmi had gone out to pick up mushrooms from the vaporaters and she was kidnapped by Tusken Raiders."

She paused for a second, so Luke could take what she had just told him. "A search party had gone to look for her, but they didn't find her. A while after she was kidnapped, your father, Anakin, came looking for her. At that point, we thought she was dead. Your father, however, didn't believe she was and went out to look for her. HE came back the next day...with her body."

As Luke listened, he swalloed every wordl; the Tusken Raiders had done this. They must have tortured and killed his grandmother, anger began to boil inside him. They were monsters, they killed and took what they pleased.

"After we burried her," Beru continued. "Anakin left and we only saw him a few times afterwards. After he and your mother died, we took you in. When we did, me and your uncle had talked about telling you about Shmi. He said we should wait until you were old enouth to know. Until you were an adult, but I knew you had to know now. He doesn't know. I had to, though. I don't like keeping secrets from you."

He looked at his aunt Beru with love and undertsanding. This must have been a hard decison for her. To tell him this, it must have also been a hard thing to do.

"I can't believe that happened," he said. Not being able to think of anything else to say.

"I know," Beru said, nodding. "I don't want you to be mad. Don't be angry about any of this. Your father wouldn't want that. Neither of your parents would have wanted that. There would be no point in that. After that happened, we all kept going. That's all we can do when something happens to the people we love."

The words made sense to Luke, and the anger that had been boiling in him disappeared.

"Remember what I said," his aunt told him. She kissed him in the forehead and got up. As she opened the door and stepped through it, she turned and took a long look at her nephew. The she closed the door.

Luke sat on his bed, thinking about what his aunt ad told him. A sudden thought came into his head. had his father killed the Tusken Raiders? Thinking about it, it made sense. He didn't feel to much pitty for those Tusken Raiders as much as he did before. If it had been them who kidnapped his grandmother, Shmi, a part of him was gald they were dead. It was what they deserved.

He then rembered what his aunt told him. His parents wouldn't want him to be angry. That was the only thing in his life that he had from his parents. Something they wanted him to do. Not be angry at this. Because of that, he wouldn't be angry. As much as he wanted to be, he wouldn't.

Ten Years Later.

Leia returned from Tatooine with her discovery of Anakin, there father's actions. As Luke heard what she said, he just nodded.

"I know, Leia," he said.

"And you never told me?" she asked angringly.

"You

17. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    I loved your ending.

Leia returned from Tatooine with her discovery of Anakin, there father's actions. As Luke heard what she said, he just nodded.

"I know, Leia," he said.

"And you never told me?" she asked angringly.

"You never wanted to talk about our father, and I knew you'd find out after you contacted me from Tatooine."

Were you refering to the events in Tatooine Ghost? Great book.

18. Gina

Jun 3, 2003
    I also loved the ending. I liked how, 10 years later, Leia learned the same terrible truths Luke learned on that fateful night and that he helped her take the same first steps toward acceptance and forgiveness that he had to take.

19. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Whoa. I liked how you finished this up with Leia and Luke. You brought it to a strong conclusion.

20. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    I loved the ending with ten years later with Luke and Leia. Very nice touch. :)
    Great job I enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.