main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Visions of the Future?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    This is my first time writing angst Obidala, so here it goes.

Visions of the Future?
    By

Lady-Kenobi

Summary: He often told her dreams were visions of the future. What would happen if one came true?

Disclaimer: The Star Wars characters belong to the Big Jedi Master, The Great Flannel Man, George Lucas. Not me. Though I wouldn't mind Obi-Wan!

The lightsabers clashed. Blue blade with red blade and red blade with blue blade.
    The anger in the two combatants eyes as they clashed was tremendous. This wasn?t just a battle of Lightside and Darkside of the Force. This was also a duel for ownership of her.

Soon you?ll be dead, Kenobi and Padme? will belong to me!? Anakin gloated.

?Padme? belongs to no one. If you did win her, she wouldn?t want you, because of the monster you?ve become, Anakin!?

?VADER! My name is DARTH VADER! Anakin Skywalker is dead! You and your harlot saw to that, Jedi!?

Again the combatants turned to face one another, blades clashing, tempers flaring.

Padme? watched the duel with interest and hope. She knew that her husband could defeat his former apprentice. The Force was strong with Ben. He was ?The Chosen One-Slayer of the Sith?, but Anakin was ?The Chosen One? too. ?The one who would bring balance to the Force.?

What balance? He stormed into the Temple. Killing every Master, Knight, Padawan, and Youngling, finally kneeling at Palpatine?s feet like the dog he was, and calling him his true Master.

She had felt the deaths. Even though she wasn?t sensitive, her children had left a bit of Force residue during each of their seven births. Especially Leia and Luke, her hope and light.

Luke had told her of the deaths, ?Mama, Jedi all gone. Bad Dark Man took them. Poppa will have to fight Bad Dark Man or I will someday.? She never doubted her five-year-old son, he was very strong in the Force, and he was his father?s heir.

Still the battle raged on, sabers clashing. Blue on red. Red on blue. She couldn?t take anymore of this, if only Ben would defeat Anakin, end his reign of terror, and come home with her to be with their children. Happy, laughing, and smiling the way everything was before Anakin and Palpatine revealed their true colors.

She couldn?t take this any more it seamed to go on forever. Both men giving nonfatal wounds to one another. The electric hum of the sabers, the smell of charred flesh, it had to end and she would do that.

?ENOUGH!? she screamed, THIS HAS TO STOP NOW!?

Both men turned to look at her. Vader sensed the advantaged and ran his former Master through.

Her husband?s scream rang through her ears. In one swift motion, her lover, her friend, the father of her seven children, her beloved Benjamin was dead.

All their dreams died with him. There would never be any generations of Kenobis to know their patriarch. They would never grow old together, and Luke? Her second son would never follow his father?s path and become a Jedi, or maybe?.

He was slumped on the floor. Looking much like his Master Qui-Gon did when he died.
    Even though her feet felt like they were made of clay. She still managed to make it to his side.

She cradled his body in her arms and wept softly.
    ?Oh Ben. My dear sweet husband, don?t leave. I need you. The children need you, especially Luke. You have to train him as a Jedi.?

He looked tenderly into her moist brown eyes and smiled serenely at her.
    ?Don?t worry, I will watch over you always my sweet Padme?. The children too. Someone will train Luke as a Jedi, he is my legacy. Qui-Gon is beckoning me to join him. Now I will become one with the Force. I will love you forever. Good-buy my sweet wife.?

With his last breath, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Benjamin Lars Kenobi, husband of Padme? Naberrie Kenobi, and father of Qui-Gon, Leia, Luke, Ben, Serah, Wilhelm, and Jobal Kenobi died.

Vader smiled. It was over, Padme? was now his forever.
    ?Padme? your mine now, The Lady Vader. Come and show your appreciation to me, your new husband.?

He was hope

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I liked it. Especially this:

The Dark Lord of the Sith could hardly wait.

*thumbs nose* Guess again!

The End or is it?

My guess is... No. You see George, you can make far more money if you do sequels. Just get one big hit and people will line up for the sequels. Don't forget the merchandising either.

Anyway. I'm rambling nonsense. Good story.

lordmaul13

3. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks, guy!

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    With his last breath, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Benjamin Lars Kenobi, husband of Padme? Naberrie Kenobi, and father of Qui-Gon, Leia, Luke, Ben, Serah, Wilhelm, and Jobal Kenobi died.

Wow, seven kids. Seven little Kenobi's :D I think it's safe to say Padme and Obi-Wan have been very busy :D

Padme?-Lady Kenobi looked at the Sith with disgust.
    ?Appreciation. You want my appreciation, Vader? I?ll show you my APPRECIATION!?

In her right hand she held a cylindrical object. She ignighted the saber, its blue glow lit the dim room, and ran herself right through her heart.

Frell! Padme can weild a lightsabre...I bet I know who her teacher is ;)

Good viggie, Lady :D All Obidala/Sabewan fics go in my archive :D

~aeryn

5. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks for the support, Aeryn. I will be writing an Obi/Luke FF in time for Father's Day. The opening line goes- I love being a father, I really do. I hope to write more Obidala, sad or happy in the future.

6. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Yer welcome m'lady.

lordmaul13

7. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Oh my.

Who will raise the children?!

There are SO many!

Wow.

That was so cool!

I love your work :D

8. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm thinking of an adventual sequal, messicat. Luke says "My brother Qui-Gon went to Naboo, to be with my Aunt Sola and train as a healer, my sister Leia went to live with mother's friend Bail Organa, Ben went to my father's cousin Owen Lars on Tatooine, and the triplets went to live on Kertios with my Uncle Wilhelm, my father's brother.
    I went to live on Dagobah with Master Yoda, to fulfill my father's legacy.

9. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Cool! I would read it for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.