main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Visit in the UK (Manchester and maybe other cities) - March 7th till 14th

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Maggy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    After long thinking it's finally decided and booked!

I'm going to visit friends in the UK aka Manchester from March 7th till March 14th.
    On the weekend (10th and 11th) is the Collectormania at GMex (Tim or Sie are going to open an own thread for that). Hopefully I see as many as possible of you all there :D

I intend to make a trip to an other city (not sure which one yet) and to see things in Manchester I wasn't able during my last stay.

Mags

2. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    Cool, I'll probably see you at GMEX then :)

3. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    yay[face_dancing] way to go babe. we shall have to commemorate our second time together!

4. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    With Collectormania Manchester being moved and cancelled, Maggy is left with a weekend and no event.

I am asking all the FF-UK North to think of ideas for the weekend of 10/11th - a place (Manchester or mid-North) and something to do - Maggy is coming back from Austria to see us and never got to meet the NE people. Is there something we can do that weekend now it looks March is clear of any Northern cons (there is a Birmingham one later in month).

Suggestions and who is up for something?

5. Ranouch_Heath

Ranouch_Heath Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2006
    Would be a good chance for the Northen thread to get together for a big pic at a meet up

6. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    Maybe we should still meet up that weekend in Manchester, what we do I don't know [face_thinking]

7. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    LOL. I suggested the exact same thing without seeing this thread. But yeah, we need to have a big meetup to meet Maggy. She deserves it.

8. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I'm going to look for interesting places and ask my sources in Manchester where to go for dinner or so ;)

you guys are awesome :D

9. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    there is a japanese place which i would like to go to, the chefs doing a show for the guests :D for dinner maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.