main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

visiting Texan fan, June 2005

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by TI1420, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi all, or should I say "howdy" ;)

My friend Cristina is visiting Europe and would like to meet up with other Star Wars fans when possible. Hopefully someone here will be able to contact her via email (she will have a bit of web access) and help show her around. She is a super nice person and would love to meet some international SW fans.
    Don't worry- not all Texans are GW Bush supporters. :)

PM me for more info, or just email her direct at: sleepgirl3*at*aol.com (replace *at* with the usual "@" widget). She arrives in London around 7am local time on June 8th.

Thanks so much, and please contact me if any of you are traveling to Houston, Texas.

Regards,

Ian Wilkinson
    TK-1420, 501st Legion
    Houston TX
    bullseyetie*at*yahoo.com

2. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Where in Europe ?

3. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    He says she'll be arriving in London, so I'm guessing the UK... maybe you should check out the London FanForce? I'm not sure how many of them over there who checks this forum... :)

4. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Yes, as Enji said, if you're going to London, you might want to ask in their forum instead of here.

Though, if you're planning on going to other places in Europe, please let us know!! :D

5. TI1420

Nov 5, 2002
    Yes, she is traveling all over the continent throughout the month of June. I know France, Germany, and Spain are on the list.

Thanks so much for the responses, Star Wars fans are the best!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I really would suggest her to post at the FF boards of the countries she is going to visit. There she (or you) might get a better response, plus we can ask her about where is going in that country. For example I would like to know which cities of Germany she's going to visit. Maybe some of us live there or nearby. :)
    But not all members are visiting this board and so she could miss something. :)

7. TI1420

Nov 5, 2002
    I sent her the links. We got to talking right before she left and I learned that she hadn't been on the FF boards before, so this is all kind of last minute.

Thanks again to all the helpful folks who have PM'd me with advice!

8. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    She will be welcome in France of course :)
    I'm here to help if she wants :)

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm looking forward to get to know her. :)
    And it's never too late... as long as there is a possibility to contact her or for her to come online, even it is through you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.