main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Visual Clue that Rey is related to Snoke?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Craig of Oz, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig of Oz

Craig of Oz Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2016
    Hi Guys, just something I have noticed. I made a quick video to show what I mean. I know in the novelisation it says Snoke is a Humanoid Alien but there's something that's bugging me about how shes is in a crashed Imperial Ship when we 1st see her as in she may have some sort of lineage with the Empire/First Order.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  2. Craig of Oz

Oct 1, 2016
    The very 1st time we see Rey in The Force Awakens are we given visual clues to her heritage and that she in fact related to Snoke? We see her with "blue eyes". Snoke has also been described as having blue eyes. The left side of her face in this first shot is dark while the right side of her face is lit up by the light she is wearing, almost looking like the light that is projecting the hologram of Snoke in the Starkiller base scene. The left side of Snokes face is also dark in each of his scenes. Her pale robes might also represent Snokes pale skin...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Craig of Oz

Oct 1, 2016
    Was it Snoke who left Rey on Jakku?

Star Wars.com:

"The Supreme Leader of the First Order, the mysterious Snoke has no permanent base of operations, preferring to contact his underlings from a mobile command post. "

Could really be any ship though...

[​IMG]

4. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Why not? Seems as good a theory as any and would explain his interest in her.

Craig of Oz likes this.
  5. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Yeah, cool theory!

Craig of Oz likes this.
  6. ForgottenMaster

ForgottenMaster Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2015
    And her face covering is bunched up on her left cheek like Snoke's cheek is messed up. And Snoke's left ear is stretched up and out like how her staff is oriented. ;)

Craig of Oz likes this.
  7. Craig of Oz

Oct 1, 2016
    Yeah I forgot to mention that the rags or face covering kind of look like his aged wrinkly skin to

8. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    Possibly the most tenuous thing I've ever read about Star Wars on the internet.

jaqen likes this.
  9. Craig of Oz

Oct 1, 2016
    This has probably been said somewhere already but I haven't had a chance to go through everything yet.

Meaning of the word Rey:

"Rey means "king" in Spanish and Occitan, derived from the Latin rex..."

10. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    We already have a thread for Rey's lineage. Locking.

And Craig of Oz, you need to familiarize yourself with our rules about double/triple posting. Welcome to the boards.

thejeditraitor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.