main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Vode An

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cmdr_Cody, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    http://s15.invisionfree.com/Nerd_Nexus/index.php?act=idx

Vode an is a little Invision community (named after the awsome Mandalorian war chant of course) revived and revamped not too long agao, we have a starwars Section that is pretty empty and I thought some of you would be the perfect peopel to help fill it up, unfortunately we don't have many members as of yet but we are trying to get some online gaming clans like from Eve to call our forum home. You are all welcome to join if you'd like and I'm sure our current 3+ members won't bite. I'll be sure to put a Link on there to this site too.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I tired Eve online for a while, but never stuck with it. :(

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I'll have to go check it out. I do my "gaming" in Yahoo Groups, where members pretty much just take turns adding to a story line... Its more of a writing thing than an actual "game"...

Anyway, I'm off to check out Cmdr_Cody's link now... :D

BTW: Sorry for my lack of posting and response in general lately. I've been working my butt off, pulling 10 and 11 hr days at the shop trying to build up my clientele. Needless to say...I've been scatterbrained and pooped out lately... :p

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Went to the site and registered. It says you have to approve me before I can look at anything...

Hurry up and approve me! :p

5. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    It is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.