Voice Activated R2-D2

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by jangoboy71, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    here is what i want for christmas r2

Locked, as there is another thread on this topic.
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Nice...it would be nice to have something like that, except I don't know if my cats will get along with an R2 unit. ;)
  3. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, well it's a lot cheaper than that at TRU... by about $80...

-b-
  4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL! What a ripoff! If you can't see it by now, that's Interactive R2! The same one that's sold in retail stores for only $99. Yet Hammacher Schlemmer changes the title and tacks on $80 to make it seem like it's a different R2...hahaha, what a scam! They must think us SW fans are pretty stupid.
  5. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    $179.95!!! If you go to any store that sell Star Wars merchandise, he can be purchased for $99.95.

This is a repetitive thread and should be locked The original thread about the interactive R2D2 is here.
  6. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    now, if it were three-and-a-half feet tall... drool, baby, drool! :_|

-b-
  7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah that'd be awesome...I don't like the fact that the current one is as big as a small trash can...they should make a life size one. But I'd hate to imagine the batteries that thing would need...and the problems it'd have maneuvering tight areas and staircases...lol I can just imagine him falling down a staircase, screaming! They'll probably come out with one soon though, probably for like 5 grand or some other outrageously high price.
  8. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    with the jets in legs, he prolly wouldn't fall, but the ceiling repair from when he panics would bankrupt everyone but GL and Bill Gates...

course, GL probably has a small fleet of them anyways...

-b-
  9. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Lol...and for that price he better come with anti-grav boosters, arm that can open locks and disable security systems, security mode, hologram projector, 10 year warrenty, waterproof casing, etc etc...hehe.
  10. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    only 10 year? R2 is like 50 yrs old!!!
  11. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    That's how warrenties work...then the unit breaks down like a day after the warrenty expires! At least, that's how it happened with my Playstation 2... If he breaks down I can just buy a used one from some travelling Jawas...
  12. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    those are the best ones... maybe R2 never had a warranty

-b-
  13. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I have to agree with Darth-Zod, this is a repetitive thread and I'm afraid I'm going to have to put a restraining bolt on this one (sorry)

EDIT: By all means, keep the discussion going...just move it to the original thread Darth-Zod linked to.
  14. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    spoil sport... hehe

i just wanted to beat the lock... ;)

-b-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.