main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Voice of the Sith Temple (The Presence)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Mother_Talzin, Mar 31, 2016.

1. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm always up for some Sith lore! Battles, schisms, Rules of Two, etc.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    It would be good to add. Maybe throw in a mention of Darth Malak and the Star Forge.

3. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    How about some Kwa statues on Dathomir?

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Sure.

darklordoftech likes this.
  5. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I wonder if Yoda is related to them.

6. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Gosh dangit Disney just adapt the KOTOR games into animated series!

7. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    I think the Presence has to be Revan, because in Legends he/she was responsible for the Devastation of Malachor so it is only logical that he/she is responsible for it in Canon as well.

Edit: I also think that the Sith Holocron does not just contain the teachings of the Presence but of several ancient Sith Lords as Maul saidthat it contains ALL their secrets.

8. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I tend to think, like Starkiller, Maul is one part Indiana Jones. In SOD Dooku used Rene Belloq's line on him. He seems knowledgeable in Sith artifacts, he knew his way around the Temple . His profile also indicates he knows where many secrets are buried.

9. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Revan is a male though, and the voice was female.

10. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    When asked on Twitter if he thinks that Revan should ne canon Pablo Hidalgo said yes that Darth Revan would be canon referring to Revan as SHE.

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    There's currently no Revan in canon, so we could still see a female Revan.

12. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I really hope Revan stays male... I do not like the idea of him being a female in canon at all.

Darthmaul208 and Darkslayer like this.
  13. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    As long as he/she is canon I don`t really care.

Zillobeast and QueenSabe7 like this.
  14. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I hope we learn who the Presence is in Season 3. It looks like the Presence possesses Kanan and fuses with a Jedi "presence", although it's unclear whether Kanan is possessed by the Sith Presence alone or by the fused Jedi and Sith Presences.

15. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    I don't agree with the connection . It is obviously Dathomirian magiks or something very close to it that is foiling whatever is going on the trailer(s). I don't see how Jedi ghosts would pop out've a holocron nor even Sith ghosts(which do not exist we're told all the time). The Presences was some kinda AI device activated by the Holocron that acted as simply the key to activate the machine's engine of destruction.

16. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    The ghosts in the Season 3 trailer appear to be Nightsisters emerging from Spirit Ichor on Dathomir. I doubt the Presence is involved, unless the voice of the Presence was also an ancient Nightsister, perhaps the first to be coined a "Sith Witch"...

17. staticdash22

staticdash22 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 16, 2015
    Kinda obvious to me who the voice is. They've made a big deal about bringing some legends material back into canon, and this is going to be another case.
    When the voice asked Ezra, "Do you know what knowledge is" and "Knowledge is power"....those were pretty big hints.

The character will be either a new canon character that's inspired by Darth Traya, or it will be Darth Traya herself inserted into the new canon. Somewhat adjusted though. Traya did believe in using knowledge as a weapon, that it was power. Do I think we'll see her? Yes, in some capacity.

I think Ezra will see her in a dream or something, a hallucination. Caused by messing with the sith holocron for too long.

SuperPersch likes this.
  18. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    I hope she shares her unique view of the Force.

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Do you have a screencap of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    I have a different theory for who the Presence could be.

It could be the new canon version of Darth Zannah, Darth Bane's apprentice. After all, the traps in the temple on Malachor were designed with the Rule of Two in mind (and tempt Sith with the opportunity to "insert lightsaber in back" each other), and it's possible the Scourge of Malachor was her attempting to wipe the slate clean to start the program.

21. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Yeah since it's established that Revan was male and exile female it really seems to be pointless to change it just for a sake of changing it...

Nickname320 and revan772 like this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I've seen the same tweet as well, but I got no screencap. But it's true Pablo did say that
    Edit: Found it

Grievpalpy75 likes this.
  23. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Just weird and pointless change I would say unless Hidalgo made a mistake like confused Revan and Traya...

24. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Maybe Pablo played as Revanna queen of the dark in his own head game. The new canon is messed up in a lot of ways as much as the old though. That pyramid with the rule of two should not exist that early as Darth Bane and his legacy of Two came much later on. Unless the pyramid was built way after by Bane's apprentice , but the lack of information only hurts SW not aids it. Probably just aids them as they can change their minds and not be held accountable for the sudden changes.

25. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    I think he was trolling the hardcore KOTOR/legends fans. He does that often on his Twitter at least.

revan772 likes this.