main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Voices" Post-Destiny's Way fanfic! Updated with shameless J/J mush-fest

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedishellyskywalker, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    EDIT: Ooops a daisy, blank post!

Anyhoo, WOW!!! PAGE 3!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! In celebration I BROUGHT SUGAR!!!

'K, I've got Skittles (naturally!), Pixie sticks, and Galaxy Minstrels (one of my personal favourites!). Also, for the more hard-core sugar junkies out there I've brought a BIG bag of pure sugar!

Enjoy!

2. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Yes, mush is very good! One of the major reasons behind my deciding to write a fanfic of my own (besides my great love of fine literature, of course! ) is the ability to write as much as I want about Jag

ohh... I think I´m going to love this story very much [face_love]

Happy page 3

Oh sugar!! Yum Yum !!
    :D

~Arissa

3. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Sugar...makes...me...
    HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    SUGAR-COATED JAG WOULD MAKE ME VERY HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God, I am pathetic to get so worked up about a fictional character, amn't I? Oh, well who cares! JAG ROCKS!!! I know I'm not alone! Who's with me?

A very excited Shelly

4. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    God, I am pathetic to get so worked up about a fictional character, amn't I? Oh, well who cares! JAG ROCKS!!! I know I'm not alone! Who's with me?

ME ME ME ME !!!!!!

:D :D

Jag [face_love] , jag [face_love] all the way jag [face_love]

~Arissa

5. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Wahey! The truth of the TRUE WAY is spreading...

6. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, I gotta go write now, so
    BYE 4 NOW!!!!
    Luv y'all lots!

Shelly!

7. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    uppers!!!

8. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Yay! Thanx for the up Arissa!

I should have a new chapter up tomorrow. It's all written, now its just the small matter of typing it up...

9. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    New postie tomorrow :) :) :)

Well Shelly, your´re kind of Jag-addiced too, aren´t you? well... then you should take a look a

this pic by Rachel Moonstar.

~Arissa

10. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Ooooh, Arissa! Thank you VERY much!!!
    Can I say yum-yum?

11. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    UP 4 ME!
    More soon...

12. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    lovely pic of jag. except, his head is too small for his body.

~aeryn

13. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Hey All!

As promised, I give you:

CHAPTER 5:

Tahiri Veila spent that night in Luke and Mara's apartment. As a result of the long naps they'd had earlier, both Ben and Tahiri were wide-awake until quite late in the evening. Luke finally persuaded an over-excited Ben to go to bed. Ben had agreed on the condition that Luke would read him "The Little Lost Bantha Cub". Leia Organa Solo had given the book to Ben as a gift the last time she and Han had visited the Maw base. At the time, Luke hadn't understood the look of abject and utter pity that Han directed to him. From the very first time that he had read Ben the book, Luke completely understood his brother-in-law's behaviour!

In Luke's absence, Mara had seized the opportunity to try to talk to Tahiri. At first all she received was one-word replies to her questions, but after a while, Tahiri began to open up to Mara. She told Mara more about the dreams that had been troubling her of late.

"So, you say you can hear a voice, Tahiri?" inquired Mara at one point, "What does it say to you? D'you recognize the voice?"

A look of worry passed over Tahiri's face, emphasizing the three scars on her forehead. It was a moment or two before she spoke, and even when she did she didn't meet Mara's eyes.

"It just calls my name, over and over again. I want to get to where the voice is coming from, but can never manage to quite get there. Something always stops me. Like, last night I tripped and fell. Next thing I know, I'm awake." She said.

"But, Tahiri, do you recognize this voice?" pressed Mara, "Do you know who it belongs to? It might be important."

"I, I don't know? maybe I do? I just don't know!" exclaimed Tahiri, with tears streaming down her face. "I'm tired, Mara, I just want to get to bed!" With that, Tahiri got up quickly and hastily made her way to the guest bedroom, sobbing softly as she went.

Mara sighed in frustration. She wanted to help Tahiri, or at least attempt to help her! But how could she help the girl if Tahiri kept on pushing her away like this?

"I have to be persistent!" Mara decided. That thought running through her head, she headed for Tahiri's room. Mara knocked briskly on the closed door, and since she got no response, pushed it open. Tahiri was sprawled on the bed, with her head covered by a pillow.

"D'you feel like talking any more, Tahiri?" asked Mara, "If you want to be left alone, I can just go?"

No response. Mara turned sadly to leave the room, but just then she heard a small voice.

"Wait, Mara. You don't have to go. I will tell you more about these dreams eventually, but just not now, 'kay? I really appreciate you trying to help me and I love you for it, but at the moment I just need to think some things over." said Tahiri from under the pillow. Mara came back over and sat down on the edge of the bed. She laid her hand down gently on Tahiri's trembling shoulder.

"I understand, Tahiri. But when you decide that its time to talk, you know where I am, all right?" she said.

With a slight sob, Tahiri emerged from behind the pillow. Her face was tear-streaked. She reached out for Mara's other hand and grasped it firmly. They held this position for several minutes, neither of them speaking. After a while, Mara gently pulled back her hand and stood up.

"I'd better go and check on Ben. I hope Luke managed to get through that whole Sith-spawned book without turning to the Dark side!"

This comment elicited a small smile from Tahiri. Mara responded with a grin of her own, then left Tahiri to be alone. Once again, it was a long time before the girl managed to fall asleep. Even when she did, she was pursued once more by dreams.

"Jaina!" exclaimed Leia Organ Solo in a startled voice. She had opened the front door of the apartment she shared with her husband and her son, Jacen, to reveal her only daughter standing outside on the doorstep. Jaina was tapping her foot restlessly. She was wearing a rumpled flight suit, as if she had just come from training, and on her p

14. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ........ cliffe! bad jss.... not good. anyway... nice story u have here. i like jaina's thoughts abt jag and tahiri's dreams dont sound good watsoever. at least mara's getting through to her! i look fwd to more (especially more j/j)

-jj00

15. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Did I hear a request for more J/J? I can promise you that its on the way...

soon,

Shelly

16. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    there's something i just realized. in every fanfic i'd read, han never likes jag. just a random observsation. han was soo funny in this chapter, shelly.

~aeryn

17. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    AERYN- I never noticed that about Han ALWAYS disliking poor Jaggie, but you're so right! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter.

Shelly

18. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    I'm afraid that I have to log off now (sith-spawned Darth Homework!!!).

Keep the comments coming in tho'!

Talk to u all soon,

Shelly

19. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me J/J mush!!!!

Great postie, btw....cruel way of getting me to read it, but great postie!
    ;)

~Jedi Master Jaina

20. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh, nice long, not bloody, interesting post. Han sure over reacted :D

Well done!

21. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Actually, I would rather like to know what Leia says next. Perhaps you could post soon so I can find out.

"Well, Jacen is different," said Leia.

"We've known that for years, Mom!" put in Jaina cheekily.
    Do not be mean to my Jacen! [face_devil]

Is it too soon to ask for more?

22. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    Oh wonderful post Shelly

Poor Tahiri :(

Han overreacted but is was fun to read [face_laugh]

You added 2+2 and got about 100! You think I'm pregnant, Dad? Come on now, get a grip!!!" lol [face_laugh]

Your post is full of good lines.

Keep it up like this and give us some J/J mush soon [face_love]

More soon , please

~Arissa

23. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Eek ! Sorry I'm late, Darth Time Warner and Darth Earthlink struck in unison this weekend. ::grumble grumble::

[face_laugh] @ Han ! He never fails to make me laugh. :D

Great post, Shell ! You've already got more readers than me ! ;) Good job !

24. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    AERYN: You obviously figured out what I was not paying attention to when I did that drawing. I didn't even care about the detail in the pants. 8-}

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
    I love it so far shelly.
    More soon please. :)

Truely,
    The Luna

25. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Thanks for all the responses everyone! Y'all make me feel so special! I'm glad some of you found parts of that last chapter funny. I'm even happier that they were the bits that I INTENDED to be funny! I should have more up very soon...honestly!

For the moment, rearrange the following letters for a clue as to who features a lot in the next chapter:

AEFDEGJLG

Here's a hint =
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    (Hmmm, tough one this is?)

Shelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.