main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Voices" Post-Destiny's Way fanfic! Updated with shameless J/J mush-fest

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedishellyskywalker, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  2. jedimasterkipdurron

jedimasterkipdurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Up again!

Shelly, where's the new post? :(

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  4. jedimasterkipdurron

Aug 4, 2003
  5. Swift_Wrath_SAB

Swift_Wrath_SAB Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2004
    *cue drum roll*
    AND NOW! Because no one else is upping..."THE PATENTED SWIFT_WRATH_SAB_UP!"

------------------
    --------UP--------
    ------UPUPUP------
    ----UPUPUPUPUP----
    --------UP--------
    --------UP--------
    --------UP--------
    --------UP--------
    -------------------

6. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    oh woe is me i think i am having a mid life crisis! i have seen my reflection in a mudded puddle and have seen it, the truth.... i AM a fruit BAT

7. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    finally the next chapter! Horray!

the dancing rabbit hopped wistfully throygh the fencing landscape, suddenly a gigantic FRUIT BAT appeared and eat some dude from star trek. then eh... something happens wit the light saber with the swish swish bing bang bong!
    jag sitting on a crator like object, saw this epic battle and came to the rescue!
    'oh force luke's rabbit is in trouble!' he shrieked, and heroicly pranced to the batle field.
    after a long vexing battle the rabbit and jag sat down for a cuppa te!
    ' thanks old chum' exclaimed the rabbit nibbling on a carrot!
    then philip j fry came and did the husle, and cried for the lose of seemore!
    then they went on a drinking binge of the port kind(....port....) and danced to the ound of billy corgan!

the next day jag woke up to find him self alone in some crator in some galaxy possible far far away.
    beside him was a vast amount of joints and death sticks! and a dark vader bong.
    'ah dude by the force i shall never smoke that much dope again!'

and neither should i! hello yoda your SOOOOOOO pretty..............

the end!

8. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    high high high as a kite

9. fuzzywuzzywuzanewok

fuzzywuzzywuzanewok Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2003
    my god shelly that was possibly on eof the greatest stories u have EVER written so real and down to earth!

10. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Sorry bout that guys.... I was a little out of it. The genuine post will be up tomorrow!!!

11. Swift_Wrath_SAB

Swift_Wrath_SAB Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2004
    Ummmmmmm, you changed your ICON! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I defined you by your icon! And then you go and change it! Wahhhhhhhh..... :_| Anyway, HERE IS AN UP!

12. fuzzywuzzywuzanewok

fuzzywuzzywuzanewok Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2003
    changed ur icon back eh, but i see u still are a memeber of anns speckdeckular company and still married(with six children and joe) to philip jr o reilly!
    some things never change

13. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Indeed...

Post up later! I've got to go to work in abit, so it will be a few hours!

14. jedimasterkipdurron

Aug 4, 2003
    *looks around and no post* :(

Up anyway!

15. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Sorry that this is late, but I didn't get in from work 'til late!

Jaina entered the cockpit. Her mother sat dozing in the co-pilot's seat. Her head was pillowed gently by the side of her chair and her legs were tucked up underneath her. In sleep, Leia's face was untroubled by the lines of grief and worry that she wore when awake. Noting how peaceful she looked, Jaina made a conscious effort to make as little noise as possible as she stepped forward and laid a hand on her father's shoulder.

Han jumped and whirled around, his hand automatically going to his blaster, a reflex honed from years of living life on the edge. Upon seeing that the intruder was none other than his own daughter Han's gaze softened and he relaxed back into his seat.

"You okay, honey?" he asked Jaina with a lazy smile.

"Yeah," Jaina said softly. "Sorry I startled you, Dad. I just didn't want to wake Mom up."

Glancing at Leia, Han nodded. "She could do with some rest alright."

Jaina nodded.

"So," Han asked as Jaina sat down in the navigator's chair behind him. "What brings you up here, sweetie? I think it must have taken more than a sudden urge to spend time with an old guy like me to prise you away from your lover boy."

"Dad!" Jaina exclaimed as indignantly as she could without raising her voice above a low murmur.

Han grinned. "You take after your Mom, Jaina. You're so easy to get worked up over stuff."

"And you're so easy to scare, just by coming in quietly." Jaina retorted. Han chose to ignore this comment. "I was wondering if you'd like me to pilot for a bit, Dad. Mom's not the only one who could do with some shut-eye."

Han shook his head. "No, it's okay. There's not even all that much for me to do right now." Jaina's face fell. "But if you want to you can take us through the Maw in a couple of hours time," Han continued, knowing full well what his daughter's response would be.

"Seriously?" Jaina said, a smile beginning to spread slowly across her face.

Han nodded. Jaina leaned forwards out of her seat and threw her arms around her father.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" Han commented dryly.

Jaina returned to the passenger bay with a broad grin on her face. Perceiving her expression immediately Jag smiled knowingly. "You get to pilot the Falcon ?"

"Jaina replied by taking Jag by the hand and tugging him up to his feet. "I get to fly the Falcon through the Maw!" she told him excitedly. "I've wanted to try it since I was small."

"You're still small." Jacen called from across the room. Apparently his meditation wasn't as deep as it seemed to be.

Jaina shot her twin a dirty look. "C'mon, Jag," she said. "I'm sick of just sitting here. How 'bout I give you the grand tour of the ship?"

"Why not?" Jag agreed, following Jaina as she led the way.

"And this ," Jaina said with aplomb "is the engine room, or in other words, the place where most things with the Falcon go wrong." Jag smiled at her description. Stepping deeper into the engine room, Jaina continued speaking. "When I was younger I used to come in here all the time, and just sit. Y'know, it's a great place just to be alone and think."

"I know what you mean," Jag said, moving closer to her. "The gentle hum of the engines is almost soothing."

Jaina nodded and smiled, as she realised that Jag had understood her meaning completely. "Exactly," she said. "Besides," she grinned, a sudden idea striking her, "This part of the Falcon has another advantage."

Picking up on the sultry glint in her dark eyes, Jag raised one brow. "Oh, it does?" he said, reaching out to pull her closer. "and what might that advantage be?"

Jaina waved one hand in the direction of the keypad, causing the door to slide closed. "Here we are as far from the other occupants of this ship as it is possible to be."

Jag moved his arms to encircle Jaina's waist. "That is an advantage indeed," he said, then lowered his head and placed his lips on hers. She s

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Muhahahahaha!!! I like cliffhangers don't u?

Me no likes cliffies... :(

But it's good to see you're back with a post,just don't make us wait too long for the next one ;)

And thanks for the PM :D

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post!!!! :D Jaina and Jag are in trouble! [face_mischief] I wonder who that is... evil cliffhanger. :mad: More soon! ;)

18. jedimasterkipdurron

Aug 4, 2003
    No cliffhanger to me, I already know who it is! :D

Little shorter than I expected but it's also still great! Hopefully you can get some more soon and not torture the rest of the readers. :p

19. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Muhahahahaha!!! I like cliffhangers don't u?

Not unless I'm giving them.

That was a great post!! Whens more??

NYC

20. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!! I can't take anymore of this!!!" shrieked a voice from the darkest corner of the dimly-lit engine room.

Jag and Jaina leaped apart as if they were violently allergic to each other, and wheeled around in the direction the voice had come from. Hurriedly, Jaina tugged her flightsuit fully closed, and raised one hand guiltily to her swollen lips, as Jag straightened his shirt.

I should have known this was a huge mistake! Jag thought ruefully.

A figure stepped from the shadows.
    Whoops :p

Whose that :confused:

21. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    No, oh Force no! Don't end it there! The suspense...the buildup...the rising action...BUT NO CLIMAX!!!!! *cries* update soon...please!

22. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    LOL! JSS! that was hilarious! and MUSHARAAMAMAMAMAMAMA! so this is what u come up with in ur free time? I LIKE IT!

it helps me cause tKl is depriving me! pOUT!

23. Jedi_PrincessAZ

Jedi_PrincessAZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2003
    :eek:

Bad, bad cliffie!!! :mad:

Great post, Shelly! And thanks for the PM! :)

24. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Jag moved his arms to encircle Jaina's waist. "That is an advantage indeed," he said, then lowered his head and placed his lips on hers. She strained upward to meet his kiss, parting her mouth to feel his breath and the touch of his tongue. A few moments later, slowly, reluctantly, they drew apart for breath.

I've missed Jag and Jaina so much.

It was all the encouragement Jag needed. As Jaina arched closer to him, revelling in the sensation of his body pressed against hers, Jag moved his lips and began to lay a delicate line of kisses down her neck. Moaning at the wonderful sensation, Jaina let her arms fall from their previous position, twined around Jag's neck, and slipped her hands under his shirt, running them over the muscled planes of his stomach and chest.

What I would give to be in Jaina's position, to be the one Jag loved...Lol. He is a very HOTT Chiss pilot.

I should have known this was a huge mistake! Jag thought ruefully.

A figure stepped from the shadows.

Who is the evil man/somebody that interrupted their moment of bliss? :eek:

~aeryn

25. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    I think it must have taken more than a sudden urge to spend time with an old guy like me to prise you away from your lover boy."
    [face_laugh] At least Han can joke about it now, but I think there's still a little bit of resentment.

*Shakes head at Jaina and Jag* The engine room? C'mon! And then to get caught red-handed... I guess making out dulls the Jedi senses. :p

Great as usual, Shelly. Thanks for the PM. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.