Bloom, IN Vollenteer's needed for new HA webmaster

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sara needs to step down as our webmaster. Would anyone like to take over that duty?
    Please let me know.

E-
  2. Bodknocks_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, I'll do it. I was plaining on registering a domain soon anyway. No promises that it'll be hoosieralliance.com, but I could do something like: hoosieralliance.austonworld.com, or whatever the domain is going to be. :D

I'm taking a class in XHTML, CSS, and Flash this semester, so this really wouldn't be out of my way. I probably wouldn't be able to get around to registering a domain for a while (I was planning on doing this sometime in the spring), but I could start working on the site as soon as next week, or sometime by the end of the month.

If someone else has web building experiance and would really like to do this, that's fine. But if not, I'd be glad to take charge of the project, and I'd promise to do a good job. [face_peace]
  3. umop_apisdn Jedi Knight

star 1

hoosieralliance.com, .net. and .org all seem to be available. domain registration is usually fairly cheap. i don't have a way to host it right now, but maybe we as a group could pitch in for domain registration and hosting service.
  4. Bodknocks_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    That sounds like a plan. I wouldn't have a way to host it either, that's part of my problem. I'm sure if we all pitch in we could easily work something out as a group.
  5. umop_apisdn Jedi Knight

star 1

sounds like something to discuss at the next meeting...

6. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for the input guy's. Austin please bring this up at the Feb meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.