main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Volunteer with FanForce at Celebration 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Bobafemme, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    FanForce will have a table in the fan club area of Celebration II. We are currently seeking volunteers to help staff the table, spreading the word about FanForce, explaining who we are, and getting more members. You could volunteer to work the table for a shift. :) Let me know if you are interested. The third of fourth last post has the most recent schedule.

Thank you,
    Erica

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Bobafemme, I wish we could help out for Celebration, but none of us are able to go this year. We wanted to be there, but it wasn't possible right now. I hope you guys have a Blast! I can't wait to read all the posts afterward.

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'll make sure you get picture links. :)

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Yes, we must have picture links!

Many Hothlanta Rebels are going to Celebration...except for me. :(

Oh well, I'll just have to live it up at Dragon*Con. :D

5. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Mandy, You and I have to get together at Dragoncon. I plan on partying my buns off. Right now our plans are for 5 adults and 3 kids to be there. We are trying to get more people to commit to going, but they don't know yet if they can swing it financially.

6. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    If I can swing it, and I'm way up north....

Go, it's the highlight of the year (well on a year without a SW movie released).

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    At Dragon*Con last year, we had a pretty good FanForce turn-out. I hope that we will have as many FanForce folks from all over the country show up this year. It was great getting to meet everyone! :)

I look forward to meeting you, Stacey. :)

The Hothlanta Rebels are planning on inviting FanForce folks to join them for dinner at Dragon*Con again this year. I think we're going to find another restaurant, however, as the service at the Hyatt restaurant was less than spectacular.

Are you planning on coming down for Dragon*Con, Erica, or are you using up all your surplus convention money at Celebration? ;)

8. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    I've got my room booked (well the room mate has it booked) :) I am definately there and will be buying my ticket in June when Celebration 2 is paid down.

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I'll look forward to meeting you too, Erica. I haven't been to Atlanta in about 20 years. A friend of mine went to college there and she said that Atlanta rocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.