main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vong and the Force

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by psychokillermike, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Since the novel Unifiying Force pretty much said that future generations of vong will be force sensitive, how would go about creating that type of character?
    How would it affect the bio-weapons they use?
    Ideas?

2. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    I wonder if it really would not effect Vong bio-technology, other than it's own appearance in the Force--meaning biotech would be discernable with later gen's.

Force usage with Vong bio tech may even have beneficial effects (see Zonama Sekot).

3. psychokillermike

Apr 27, 2002
    In the novel the bio weapons do not obey commands while on Zonoma Sekot. I would think they would have to be used like familar.

4. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    I was thinking about Sekot's ships, etc. I wonder if, as the Vong and all of their creation are welcomed back into the Force, they would behave similarly.

Why did the bio-tech not work on Sekot? I don't remember that part!

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    It kind of... ran away. It reverted back to it's animal state and just ran away from the Vong.

I wonder if it would be possible to create an organic lightsaber.

I don't think it would give any kind of bonus, but it would be kind of cool.

6. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Organic Lightsaber?

Sounds to me like the Master Key from Tenchi Muyo. The Tenchi sword is kinda like a lightsaber (glowing blue blade) with a wooden handle that has power gems in the pommel. Pretty cool looking.

Haven't read any of the Vong stuff, so can't help you on the rest.

7. psychokillermike

Apr 27, 2002
    If it is present in the force now then the Jedi will have an easier time dealing with it. How do you think it would affect the vong crab armor? Some of the vong have it seeded to their bones.

8. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    I should think that the Vong Crab Armor would be able to detach (if not immediately, then gradually) eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.