main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vong Gods

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Barbatis_Rahl, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    Does anyone know all the vong gods or where to find them. I would also like to know if anyone has any idea what gods the vong thought the jedi represent.

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Cloaked Goddess
    this was a common name given to the Yuuzhan Vong deit Yun-Harla. (FH3)

Cosmic Lord
    this was another name for the Yuuzhan Vong deity Yun-Yuuzhan. (SBS)

Creator, The
    this was another name for the Yuuzhan Vong god, Yun-Yuuzhan. (NJOSB)

Ganner, The
    see Jedi Giant (T)

Jedi Giant
    this was the reverential term used by the Yuuzhan Vong to describe Ganner Rhysode, after Ganner's death on Coruscant shortly after the planet was reformed into the new Yuuzhan'tar. Ganner had given his life to protect Jacen Solo, who was attempting to make contact with the World Brain on Coruscant. Drawing incredible energy from the Force, Ganner had single-handedly killed or injured hundreds of Yuuzhan Vong warriors, before eventually succumbing to their sheer numbers. However, his bravery and determination in the face of certain death earned him an incredible measure of respect from the Yuuzhan Vong. After his death, they believed that Ganner lived on in the afterlife as the Guardian of the Gate to the Lands of the Dead. His blazing lightsaber shone in the darkness, forbidding the spirits of the Dead from returning through the Gate to harass the living. Above the Gate, the Yuuzhan Vong believed, were the words "None Shall Pass," written in Basic, as these were the last words Ganner cried before the Yuuzhan Vong attacked him. After his death, Ganner was also referred to as "The Ganner", as if he were a new Yuuzhan Vong god. (T)

Lovers, The
    this was name used by the Yuuzhan Vong to describe Yun-Q'aah and Yun-Txiin. They were often depicted as the enemies of the Twin Gods, Yun-Harla and Yun-Yammka, and were considered the main allies of Yun-Ne'Shel. (EVC, NJOSB)

Modeler, The
    this was the common name used to describe the Yuuzhan Vong deity Yun-Ne'Shel. (FH2)

Slayer, The
    this is one of the nicknames of the Yuuzhan Vong god Yun-Yammka. (VP)

Trickster
    this was one of the nicknames of the Yuuzhan Vong goddess Yun-Harla. (VP)

True Gods
    this was the term used by the Yuuzhan Vong to describe the original gods which formed the Yuuzhan Vong and their galaxy. (T)

Twin Gods
    this was the term used by the Yuuzhan Vong to describe the gods Yun-Harla and Yun-Yammka. (NJOSB)

Yun-Harla
    this Yuuzhan Vong deity was known as the Cloaked Goddess, or the Trickster. She was often prayed to in tandem with Yun-Yammka, in order for the warrior to have guidance as well as strength in his battle. Yun-Harla was never visible to her servants, and was never actually portrayed in Yuuzhan Vong writings or pictures. It was believed that her body was formed from borrowed parts, and was covered with borrowed skin. Some Yuuzhan Vong even believed that Yun-Harla's eyes were villips, while others believed them to be the actual eyes of Yun-Yuuzhan, which were discarded when the Creator ascended to a higher plane of existence. Her clothing, whenever she wore it, was designed to confuse and deceive those who saw her. Thus, only her spirit actually made contact with those Yuuzhan Vong who worshipped her. Shortly after the Battle of Coruscant, Jaina Solo stole the frigate Ksstarr and renamed it the Trickster, as a goad to the Yuuzhan Vong priest Harrar. However, this monicker eventually became something more, as Jaina discovered how to fool Yuuzhan Vong sensors into believing that another ship was actually the Trickster. Among the subordinate Yuuzhan Vong who served Harrar, there was a growing belief that Jaina Solo was actually Yun-Harla made incarnate. This belief was based on the relationship between Yun-Harla and Yun-Yammka, which greatly resembled the relationship between Jaina and her twin brother, Jacen. At the end of the war, the Shamed One Onimi revealed to Jaina that he had come to believe she was actually Yun-Harla, since he alone of the Yuuzhan Vong could see her through the Force. (VP, DJ, DW, NJOSB, UF)

Yun-Ne'Shel
    this hermaphroditic Yuuzhan Vong deity was worshipped by the Shapers, and represented life itself. Yun-Ne'Shel was believed to have

3. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    now, did you copy and paste or recite that from memory?

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Lets see, anoly about five minute were between the auther's post and mine. Now, could i have typed all of that out in about five minutes?

Evil.

5. Dolphin_Jedi

Dolphin_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2004
    Download Bob Vita's Unofficial Encyclopedia from TFN, and do a search on it... it is a really great document, tons of fantastic info. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

6. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I'm pretty sure King Wiggins just posted everything from the CUSWE :)

7. The_NecroJedi

The_NecroJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2004
    That Nom Anor cracks me up!How he always gets to trick everybody into things.

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm pretty sure King Wiggins just posted everything from the CUSWE

Yes, i did. ;)

Evil.

9. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    Where would i find that download thingie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.