main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vong Invasion - A new Awesome RPG.

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by T_DOG94, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005

This is a awesome RPG which I suggest you join. Once it really gets started I guarantee it'll be a very good RPG experience. Please come and join so you can also experience the awesome adventure of this RPG.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Vong_Invasion/index.php?act=idx

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Let me ask my standard question...
    What does your RP site offer that I can't find at dozens of other RP sites?

Don't take that the wrong way, it's just a good question I ask to help with constructive criticsm. :)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Can we have a summary about what your game is about?

4. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    Sorry, I didn't reply to your questions earlier.

Here is a summary.

Storyline

It has been 26 years since the destruction of the Death Star. The New Republic has emerged as a galactic super power, usurping the Empire from its throne. Many people in the NR are trying to keep the peace in a galaxy full of conflict. Including the newly built Jedi Order, led by Luke Skywalker. The Imperial Remnant now holds several key worlds from Bastion to Bilbringi. They remain an ever vigilant threat to their neighbors, and peace itself in the galaxy. The Hapan Consortium has opened its borders to the public once again, showing off this Battle Dragon Fleet threatening to invade to add more planets to its fledging empire. The devious Hutts have created their own small empire, making a fortune on spice and other illegal goods that they smuggle into the other empires; they openly sport their own private fleet capable of taking on an anyone in a small war. An unsteady peace is at hand in the galaxy, but that seems close to being broken up. Unless some unprecedented events take place, the galaxy will never unite as one.

Now, a new power has emerged, one that has taken many planets by the Tingel Arm. They call themselves the Yuuzhan Vong. They have turned what used to be worthless planets into strong holds. They believe in self sacrifice to an ideal, and conquering pain is the key to serving their gods the best. They wish to convert this galaxy full of ?infidels? to their cause. They kill all in their path, they take sacrificed to be killed for their gods. They are the most unethical race ever encountered. Many people are taken as slaves; many more are killed for sport. The galaxy has not yet stood up to them. Will the Yuuzhan Vong succeed in converting the galaxy?

War threatens the Galaxy, what will happen next? Only you can decide.

Also to answer the question jedimasterbac asked.

This RPG will offer you a unique experience. You will meet new people, make new friends, role play in the Vong Invasion timeline, and much more! It is growing very fast and I hope you guys get a chance to become apart of this experience!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.