main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vong tie in from KOTOR?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Unholy_BlackMetal, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unholy_BlackMetal

Unholy_BlackMetal Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    ok to be honest, i'm not sure if this should go in the video game forum or here. i choose here, because it has possible Vong influence.

in knights of the old republic, when you talk with the mandalorian in your party, he tells you about his battles and war stories.

now at one point, he talks about a ring of rocks or asteroids around a planet and people hiding out in/on them or something like that. he talks about one time throwing a thernal detonator into what he thought was an asteroid or something similar. he said it looked like one, but soon found out it wasn't. it started moving and stuff, which because it was a ship. he ponders what it was doing there and then says it raced outta there. him & his troops followed it to the edge of the galaxy, before it left the galaxy. he says they let it go then, saying it would be suicide.

now the question is, is this a tie in with the NJO books and that was the Vong, hiding out and scouting the galaxy. that would be a coralskipper and when found, it hightailed it back beyond the galaxy, to wherever the vong are waiting or where they reside.

Yep, definitely a cool tie-in (and one I can't wait to find on 11/18) but this has already come up several times. :)

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Yep, this has already come to our attention. Pretty cool tie-in, huh? :cool:

EDIT: Welcome to the boards, though. :)

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    This has already come up before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.