main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Vong Trek: The 2nd Generation (AU, crossover, comedy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alhon, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alhon

Alhon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    Well, I thought I'd get a start on this. I't floating around in my head.

I don't own either Star Wars or Star Trek, but they're both great franchises. Except that Star Wars has a better EU.

The universe: the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the worldship Etuprias. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds and convert them to worship of Yun-Yuzzhan, to seek out new life and new civilizations to rule, and to boldly go where no Vong has gone before...

Episode 1 : Galaxies

Commander Pic'yad sat back in his Yorik Coral chair. He was contemplating what kind of juices he should have the living dispensers create when the Villip choir began to ring out. Lt. L'Farge activated the choir and responded, "What is thy bidding, master?"

Warmaster Lah appeared. "Our scouts have returned with a suitable target. It is inhabited, but they are weak. The have even captured one of them: a strange bird-like creature. All fleets are to be ready to move out." The villip reverted.

"Finally, some action!" said Yorlf, the warrior who worked on the bridge.

"Relax, Yorlf. You will see enough action once we enter this new galaxy. Fleet on screen."

"Ay, captain," said L'farge, and the massive villip that clung to the wall in front of the crew inverted to shop the extemeties of the fleet jumping into darkspace.

Beta, a new hybrid warrior-priest with pale skin, said, "According to my data, we shall be entering the new galaxy in approxametaly one month."

"It's not as soon as we would have hoped, but it is more than adequate for our plans" replied Pic'yad. "It's been over 100 years since we sent the first scouts out. We can afford to wait a month."

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    That was the very definition of "short but sweet." :p ;)

3. Alhon

Feb 18, 2005
    More is coming, I just needed to get a start.

4. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Commander Pic'yad

[face_laugh] Great! Wonderfull! [face_laugh] =D=

5. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    This is great, Alhon! I like the similarities in names . . .

6. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Very interesting! :)

7. Alhon

Feb 18, 2005
    Finally, some action!" said Yorlf, the warrior who worked on the bridge.

"Relax, Yorlf. You will see enough action once we enter this new galaxy. Fleet on screen."

"Ay, captain," said L'farge, and the massive villip that clung to the wall in front of the crew inverted to shop the extemeties of the fleet jumping into darkspace.

Beta, a new hybrid warrior-priest with pale skin, said, "According to my data, we shall be entering the new galaxy in approxametaly one month."

"It's not as soon as we would have hoped, but it is more than adequate for our plans" replied Pic'yad. "It's been over 100 years since we sent the first scouts out. We can afford to wait a month."

8. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I assume the galaxy they're attacking is the GFFA? Having them attack the Star Trek galaxy would be...interesting :p

9. Alhon

Feb 18, 2005
    Yeah, it's the GFFA, but... hmmm... interesting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.