main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vong vs...........

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Disco_Dark_Jeedai, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    EWOKS and JAWAS!!!!

I think the "Old/New/Whatever their name will be now" Republic should get the Ewoks and Jawas to fight the Vong. I mean, the Ewoks wiped out and ENTIRE legion of Palpatine's best troops with no trouble at all and with little preparation. Think what they can do to the Vong with time to plan? You can have the Jawas infiltrate the Vong, seeing as how they seem to be everywhere these days without anyone noticing them. What great undercover agents they would make. I am sure they could handle a few stinkin' Vong! LOL

2. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Good God I hope not. ;)

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    "more likly they were wiped out"

4. YunYammka

YunYammka Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2001
    MR. T.

I pity tha foo!

5. VeGeX

VeGeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2001
    The Imps were incompetent

The Vong are very competent, except for Nom Amor... that stupid lame bastard

6. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    No NO....

Yuzzahn Vong vs. Magog!

Magog, Venom Spit, Strenght of 10 man, hugeass claws, The Bite injects Its Genetic material into a Host, and The material matures into larva, which matures into Teeny weeny magog which eat their way out of the (stillliving) hosts body. Thay can withstand vacume for a short while. and the extream deapths of the ocean. they can also hold their breaths up to an hour.

Their tech includes swarm ships armed with Point Sigularity Progectors(PSPs). the name says it all. AndHull breacher swarm ships.

The Dysons Tinker toy in Which they reside is 20 worlds heald together and powerd by an artifical sun. It Is also where the Sprit of the Abyss resides( their god) They have destroyed all the stars and life in the Vergo Galactic cluster. And they are heading towerd 52nd(extrapolation; Terran clander not used) century Local Galactic cluster.

The Yuzzahn Vong would like them. Till they realize they arethe food.

7. mr.binks

mr.binks Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 1999
    One word: Gungans!!

The Vong might as well kiss their NJO franchise goodbye!! Once the gungan armies were finished with their sorr...

...Oh, wait a minute. ;)

8. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    mr.binks, I have 2 words for you:

"Gungan Shishkabob."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.