Jack, FL Vossk Read

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Drew, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    You seem to know about KOTOR2 could you tell me how to get past the part on the secret jedi academy?
  2. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    do you mean Trayus academy on Malachor V? or the abandoned jedi temple on dantooine?or the uh..korriban temple? give me the planet and ill know which one
  3. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    The one on Telos with Atris.
  4. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh,ok,the second or first visit?
    the first-speak with atris until you end her conversation,then go get kreia and atton.then you exit to the hanger after getting T4
    the second-finish atris and handmaidens conversation and THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BEAT ATRIS,you must fall before her,then you walk in,again finish the conversation and kill atris! then continue on into her mediatation chamber,and speak with kreia (darth treya) it is random if you must fight darth treya.its simple after that
  5. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks but last time I got to the first speak Kriea and Atton were outside of the cells and I couldn't get any farther in the game because I couldn't get them out of their cells.
  6. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok first visit,if i remember correctly (this was a year ago) tyheres either a switch somewhere or the cells deactivate after you speak with them....also,im not sure,but you have to speak with a certain handmaiden,alone in a circular room...
  7. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    Thank you for your help if I need it again i'll be sure to let you know.
  8. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.