Vote for my Star Wars film!!!

Discussion in 'London UK' started by lord_knob, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_knob Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone,

You may, or may not know that my Star Wars action figure movie, The Phantom Medallists, won Best Film at last years Hasbro UK MiniMovie awards. You might have seen it on Youtube or read about it in Star Wars Insider. Everyone seems to have liked it, and thats been great.

But now I need your help.

This year, yesterday in fact, my film was shortlisted in the final 19 for the 2007 Star Wars Fan Movie Challenge. The award ceremony is Sunday week at CIV, and yes, I will be there.

This competition is always won by an American, so I'd like to appeal to your sense of jingoism and ask you to vote for me.

There are some pretty heavyweight contenders for the prize including Chad Vader and Pink Five, so I need all the help I can get.

Visit this link:
    http://www.atomfilms.com/film/the_phantom_medalist.jsp

click the "Vote for this movie" button underneath my film. You'll then have to fill in your details at the registration page, which will take two minutes. This will take you to a list of all the finalists. Click the "Vote for this movie" button under my film. Your vote will now have been registered.

If would be brilliant if you could take the time to vote, and it would help me out a lot.

Cheers

Dan Mason

ps feel free to forward the Atomfilms link to my movie to anyone you think might be interested. Like I say, I need all the help I can get!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.