Vote for the 2006 Orlando System CR!

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by RogueScribner, Feb 2, 2006.

?

Vote for the 2006 Orlando System CR!

Poll closed Feb 13, 2006.
CAMPBELL 10 vote(s) 62.5%
Mike 6 vote(s) 37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    It is that time of year again. We've discussed this at length at our meeting and on the board, so now we must make a choice: who is going to be our new CR? The nomination period has drawn to a close and Campbell (Sabacc) and Mike (moi) are going head-to-head in a grudge match to win your favor! :) Vote with your heart, and campaign against the other candidate if you must, but hurry: this poll ends two Sundays from now and the results will be felt for a looooooong time. :p
  2. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    After the votes are tallied and the candidate named, I'm sure we will shake hands, slap eachother a little too hard on the back, and return to working together for the good of The System. -Campbell
  3. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
  4. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    Six votes? Do I need to start digging up graves to stuff the ballot box? :p
  5. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    This is what you get when you have a cordial election. Care to begin the mudslinging?
  6. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    I was made to suffer. It's my lot in life.
  7. DarthCaves Jedi Padawan

Who ever is elected. I will be more thank willing to help them out. Now that my mom is home, I can't work. My full time job is being her driver and helping out with what I can. So I will have time to be able, through the net, to help out. So good luck to both canidates and who ever wins, Vader is here to help.

Walt
  8. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Vader help is a good card to keep in your back pocket.

Mike, I was going to start throwing a lot of insults your way but every thing I could think of applied to me as well. o_O
  9. skywalter Jedi Knight

To the winner: I knew you could do it. To the oppressed non-winner: Are you going to form a rebel alliance? I'll be happy to cast doubt on this whole convoluted "election" process that was rivetted with scandal from one moment to the next.
    :]
  10. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    This is indeed a dark day for the Republic.
  11. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Two there should be; no more, no less.

One to embody power, the other to crave it.

-Darth Bane
  12. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I guess it's official. I was this close to getting a judge to recall the election due to ballot box stuffing, but then I realized I'd only be helping you. :p

Congratulations, Campbell! The older man won! ;)
  13. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Mike.

I wrote to the regional Rep, Mandy, and Dale may have done so as well. I'll post it here when I get a response. I'm looking forward to learning how to work within TF.n and am really anxious to improve our community over the upcoming year. -Campbell
  14. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    Let's all hold hands and reflect in this time of terrible woe. Let us remember the good times of old. Before the dark times. Before the Empire.

:p
  15. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    It almost sounds like the Life Day celebration in the Holiday Special. We should get red robes for this /Coom-by-yah/ jamboree.
  16. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    Congrats Campbell, and congrats to you also Mike. One helluva election! Ive also writen to the RSA and informed her of the newly elected CR. Hopefully she'll get back to you asap. Enjoy your reign Emperor.....
  17. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Dale, I appreciate your help.
    Who is this Mike you speak of? [face_monkey]
  18. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    So this is how liberty dies . . . with thunderous applause.
  19. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

Well, not really, but he does get nifty colors and a title. Congrats, Sabacc.
  20. RogueScribner Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess it's official now.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SABACC!

Let us inspire his goodwill and never incur his wrath! :p
  21. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    So Cambell, any big plans??

22. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, yes. We're organizing future meetings on a quarterly schedule and staggering the monthly meetings with social outings. We've not gotten our regular member numbers back to rogueboard statistics but there is a lot of activity on the ezboard. Soon, we'll start distributing short notes to local people with public profiles announcing they are into SW. In March we're looking at a boat trip, a meeting, and hopefully a Costuming Night. -Campbell
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.