main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vote for the date of the Akron Aeros event

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Apr 28, 2004.

?

Vote for the date of the Akron Aeros event

Poll closed May 12, 2004.
  1. Friday, June 18th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Friday, June 25th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Friday, July 16th

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Friday, August 20th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
  2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Please vote for a date for the Akron Aeros event we have planned for this summer. If you are a newer member, please refer to the rules, regulations, and membership levels listed in this thread, before voting. As always, please post which answer you chose so that we may record your vote. Thanks!

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I like July 16th...because it's right in between the July 4th holiday, and All-Ohio!

Plus, it gives us plenty of time to find 25 people (or more) to go to the game, to get the group discount and our name mentioned on the scoreboard. And this would be plenty of time to possibly get some help in promoting this event...from the Aeros themselves ("Star Wars night").

The sooner we settle on a day...the sooner I can tell Aeros when we want to go!

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    The 16th works for me, too, I think.

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Plenty of time, but we need to get as many members to vote on this as possible! If you don't know if you're eligible...as _-Reborn_Jedi-_ ...or read the voting rules linked in the first post

6. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    2 days to vote on which day to go to the Aeros game...if you're eligible to vote, DO it soon!

7. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I likely won't be around the Friday of the 16th. It's my first day of my first real vacation in 2 years. :D Any of the other days will work for me.

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Ok, 3 votes (in a FF of close to 30 people) is downright SAD...after everyone said how much they've wanted to do this for the past 2 years!!!

Should Reborn post a new poll (so more people can vote) or just count posts? Maybe Will should add "I have no preference, pick one" as a choice. Or should the members of the JEDI COUNCIL pick a date, and everyoe schedule around that?

Come on guys...ya'll said you wanted to do this!

9. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I would have voted but for a while I didn't think I'd be here for any of those dates. I could probably go on June 18th, but that's the day before our meeting...that would probably be a problem for people.

10. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I would have voted too, but nothing's going to be certain for me if I'm at grad school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.