main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Vote for the name of our Fan Force- Round 3

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 6, 2002.

?

Vote for the name of our Fan Force- Round 3

Poll closed Jun 11, 2002.
  1. Twin Suns Syndicate

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Krayt's Lair

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Council of the Twin Suns

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  4. G.E.E.K.S. (acronym to be determined later)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Something else I listed below (to be included in Round 4)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
  2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    If you choose the last option, please post your ideas here in this thread. Please keep in mind:

1. The name should be able to represent a variety of people within the Star Wars universe. That is why "Desert Jedi" or somthing might not work, since you may be a big Sith fan or what not. Imagine within the context of a Role Playing Game that you are naming an organization that anyone could say they are affiliated with for some reason.

2. The name should be reasonably short enough that we could create custom icons with it for these boards, as well as get our own web site. Short web site names are good.

3. Now that we are official, I excluded the joke names (what I thought were the joke names, anyway). Please clarify your joke suggestions as such, so others will know.

Thanks! I haven't been on the boards for a few days due to sickness, but I am better now... ya like my new colors and icon? I do!

Talon

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    why does our name have to do with Tattooine? WHy can't we be something like the Geanosian Droid Factory, or something to do with Geanosia?

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Tatooine, desert, Henderson, desert... you know...

Plus there were all manner of beings there, not just giant praying mantis'.

Keep rolling in with the suggestions, though! We'll stick them in the next round if people like em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.