Vote here!Who is cooler Jango from AOTC or Boba from ESB?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by jedi_zach, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    Who is cooler the butt kicking Jango Fett from AOTC or The millenuim falcon hunter Boba Fett from ESB?
  2. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    I vote for Boba.Why dont laugh but I like his green and brown suit better than jando's silver and blue.
  3. JcubFett Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba and Jango are the same, they are clones, so I can't vote.
  4. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    I vote for jcub fett j/k
  5. jedisrm Force Ghost

star 4
    jango, since he actually fought in aotc while boba just talked and looked cool, btw, only boba was a clone
  6. Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I think you should have put the Boba from ROTJ instead, cause there he sees action. Yeah, he get's killed by a blind guy with a stick, but he does pull a few cool moves.
  7. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok boba from both esb and rotj and actually boba doesn't die in the books the armor cant be dijested by the creature so it spits him up before he dies.
  8. annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Jedi_Master_Hammer Jedi Master

star 1
  10. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    Explain why you think one is cooler than the other.
  11. Kizakh Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tough choice- we've seen Jango take on a Jedi and get away to fight another day (testament to his bad-assness), but ESB Boba never needed to do that to be cool. Just his presence was enough to convey that he's one cool cat. But then he gets knocked off by that "blind guy with a stick" in ROTJ. Hmm...
    I'll go with ESB Boba, because he used his head and didn't have to fight. That's cool to me. (AOTC Jango definitely beats ROTJ Boba, in case you were wondering.)
  12. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
    I totally agree I like the boba from esb better than jango even though I like AOTC better than esb.What suit you like better jando's or boba's?
  13. jedi_zach Jedi Master

star 1
  14. dArTh_wenley Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jango,

for one he was brave enough to fight a jedi. The first time went good but the second time he got killed.

Boba on the other hand had to play dead to escape Luke. He was also to lazy to get his own ship. He just used a really old one. And why does he wear a cape, I think it is really stupid for a bounty hunter to think he is Superman. And finally, Jango's dual pistols are way coller than Boba's rifle.
  16. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    Jango is the better of the two...
  17. mace778083990205 Jedi Padawan

Finally. Ive never understood the appeal of Boba Fett. When I first saw ESB or now. He caught Han. He hid when Han tried to blast Vader. He screamed like a girl when he was thrown into the Sarlacc. Jango got his rear handed to him by Ben and his head handed to him by Mace. Neither one is cool to me. Vader is cool and powerful. Palpatine is cool and sneaky. But Fett dont do much for me. Still there is Episode Three. He can win me over then.

[edited]

YJ edit: Advertising is against forum rules. If you have an appropriate website that you want to advertise, put a link in your signature or your biography.
  18. Master Salty Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I like Jango better because his character is better developed.
  19. Darth_Mittens Jedi Knight

Boba, because of the wookie scalps and the line "As you wish".
  20. Droid_Runner Jedi Knight

star 1
    They both are real cool, but I dig Boba Fett in ROTJ when he 'makes eyes' with Jabba's dancer, Rystall! :D
  21. SLAVE2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jango because he actually backs up his cool look with some a$$ kickin' :cool:
  22. arabiansanchez Jedi Master

star 4
    Jango coz he uses all they fancy little contraptions and 'in theory' (if not fairness) defeated Obi-Wan. PlusJango is a better pilot than Boba(and Han).
    Only Vader can rival him in the kick-ass poll and only the Darth's rival him in the coolness poll.
  23. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.