main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Vote To Ban Ulkesh ! Yeah That's A FUN Game ! I'll Go First !

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I vote we ban the 'Kesh from these boards forever and ever and a day. Anyone agree? Ready?

I say ban the 'Kesh from these boards!

Better yet strip him of the Book Club Fuhrer title!

WOW !!! This just gets better and better!

Lets emasculate the 'Kesh while we're at it!

Yeah I say kick the pompous jerk to the friggin curb!

Right he's such a wacky weasel of wickedness!

We don't need his kind around here anyways!

RSA EDIT: Locked at CR's Request

2. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Come on people VOTE! The 'Kesh is a troll! He must be banned! NOT just banned, but thrown into the Phantom Zone. Show some team spirit folks. Grab that torch and pitch fork. You are the hound and the 'Kesh is the wabbit. KWILL DA WABBIT! KWILL DAH WABBIT!

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Perhaps you need to step away ...

Now-ish :p

4. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    'Kesh buddy, you do realize that one of the side effects of marijuana abuse is paranoia? Well actually, now that I think about it, you seem to feel some need to atone for something. Perhaps you would feel "cleansed" if we strapped you to a Lazy Boy and propped your eyes open with toothpicks then forced you to watch Flash Gordon and then the entire Manimal series.

Or you could go see Bunny Glamazon (check out her website). She's just opened a diner in Vermin Mons. For a small fee she could treat you like the daggit you are. BTW the food's great and she's real cool, for a dominatrix that is.

5. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Atone?

Nope I use Irish Spring or Ivory.

:p

Sorry folks I had one of those 'silly moments' while on-line. This tends to happen from time-to-time. No drugs were involved - unless you count the mint tea I had earlier in the evening.

[face_coffee]

[face_hypnotized]

8-}

MANIMAL BEATS BEARS - HANDS...er, uh...PAWS DOWN

6. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Mint tea sounds AMAZING right now! :)

7. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Kesh, if we banned you for a comment that was taken the wrong way, we would have to ban a lot of people. Stay where you are and help keep the FanForce populace on it's toes. If all else fails, scream "First Amendment rights!" and burn a E'ville Jedi tee at a GM. That should bet some attention.

8. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    First admendment rights are so...18th century. Not to mention the word RIGHTS implies a RIGHT-wing conspiracy of unfair bias and word/concept hijacking. I've jettisoned the notion of first admendment rights. Instead I declare I have first admendment LEFTS.
    [face_flag]

9. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Ulkesh,
    I wouldn't want you banned - so not cool.

Here's the deal, though. I respect that you take this stuff seriously. Sci-fi is a real, honest to goodness genre like fiction, western's etc. It is something that should be considered its own entity and deserve the same respect.

Now, I do not take it as seriously. Yes, it can be all that high brow jargon, it can comment on today's society and all that. However, I just wanna enjoy what I watch without dealing with all the cultural commentary. Plus, to me, sci-fi brings back memories - good ones.

So. I declare a truce. I respect how you enjoy sci fi and I will look forward to having the same respect with regards to how I enjoy sci-fi sent my way.

Peace,
    Edric

10. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Right is Right
    and
    Left is Wrong.

If we continue down the goddless ways of liberalism, we will die the same fate as Rome as we are sacked in our cities.

11. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    NO GODS - NO MASTERS

Long Live The Liberal Free-Thinkers Of Progressive Secular Sanity!

Nothing Casts Doom On Dogma Like The Fresh Air Of Rugged Individualism!

A Mind Locked Up By Religion Makes Me A Sad Panda!

My Moment Of Perfect Clarity:
    Pause And Consider The Tailess Monkey You See In The Mirror - Then Remember It Is A Tailess Monkey That Invented The Credit Card, The I-Pod, And The Atomic Weapon. Need I Say More?

[face_monkey]

[face_idea]

[face_monkey]

- roar of the mighty mushroom cloud -

GAME OVER! GAME OVER! GAME OVER!

:(

12. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Okay, guys, reel it in. We keep politics and religion off these boards, so let's drop this whole line of discussion--only hurt feelings can result if it continues. I have had complaints, so let's just talk about SW and have fun!

13. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    We are having fun! This is how some of us joke back and forth, there is more than SW in the world.

14. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    [face_thinking]
    Tyranny comes in all sorts of shapes, colors, and sizes. One person's sacredness is another person's profaneness. I'll stand by my First Admendment Lefts. You'll have to pry them from my cold dead fingers. Star Wars IS about politics and social commentary. Just about everything under our sun is about politics and social commentary. You really can not escape it. We are animals driven by the idea of community. So are the stories we tell one another. I'm a Star Wars fan and I've got something to type or say. I'll do so whether it offends or not. That is called freedom of expression. Those who disagree or are outraged by what I type or say can at anytime counter me with their own views. These boards are not immune from such freedoms. So I and those who do like to exchange ideas that poke fun of the status quo or the orthodoxy will remain. You can block or ban us from these boards, but that will only prove my point about tyranny in all shapes, colors, and sizes. The proverbial shot for freedom heard around the world was fired a long time ago. Whether it be in a make-believe galaxy far, far away or at your home computer terminal. As Yoda Pimp said so well - we are having fun ;)
    [face_flag]

15. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    Since official requests from the CR don't seem to reach you, perhaps a personal request will:

I find remarks like this to be extremely hurtful and insensitive, even when said in jest. They do nothing to foster feelings of community on the board and only serve for the more vocal to ridicule others.

Then go into the world to discuss it. This community long ago decided that we would rather not have the hurt feelings here. Is your having fun worth the hurt feelings of others? Or the ignoring of the consensus of the club as a whole?

As I have explained before, yes they are. Rules of private property or a club can override the freedom of expression as you do not have a constitutional right to be a part of this club and can go elsewhere to express your views.

Ulkesh, you have been asked multiple times over the years to not make comments like you have made in threads the last couple of days. Yet you persist. You are the only person that persistently does this. Has it not occurred to you that the rest of us don't want to read and post stuff like this? Is it arrogance or just a complete disregard for the feelings of others that causes you to do so?

16. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006

You crack me up, you speak of not wishing to hurt the feelings of others but I have been attacked personally by you and others when it comes to my involvement w/other FF's.

Comments made w/out all of the facts made present. You have admitted that you have made comments on here for the express purpose of getting a rise out of someone...me.

I just find it funny that I PM'd our CR concerning a member who has repeatedly spoken about my FF past and had done so, to another member during a phone conversation 2-months ago.

Guess what response I got asking that some type of action be taken?

ZERO

I did not recieve any response from our CR, either he didn't care, or didn't take it serious. Both are reasons that are totally unacceptable. It was read and that was it.

I think seperation is inevitable and I don't know what's scarier, that it's going to happen or that I am not behind it.

I feel a change is coming, much sooner than later.

17. Preachrman007

May 12, 2002
    Wow. Amazing job of changing the subject to match you own needs.

18. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
  19. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    Considering that the hypocritical source is one that speaks out when the subject of what is spoken is considered forbidden by those who hold themselves in higher regard.

I'd say it's right on target.

Btw, do you have my X-Men CD's?

20. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
  21. Preachrman007

May 12, 2002
    Forbidden by the long-standing consensus of the club! But I forgot that you consider yourself the hall monitor and final arbiter of what is and isn't cool in this club. It's ok to make a personal attack against religion and politics, but God <whoops!> forbid that someone's FF-wide signature make an off-color comment. For that we have to involve the mods.

Yeah, they're in the same place as a complete bootleg copy of RotS. Apparently non-existent.

22. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
  23. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    LOL!

I forgot that the boards were Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. Stop taking Kesh so serious and reread the thread title for god's sake!!! I admit I kept him going for fun.

24. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Mike, nice of you to show up only to stir the pot!

This thread has nothing to do with responses from CR's or you sketchy FanForce history. Please add to the community, not add more drama.

Sorry Kesh, I love ya, but your posts over the last few days have been rather spammy and push the envelope depending on how people might interpret them. I know you are just kiddin around, but its been pushing the line.
    We have been asked to play nice, so everyone lets do so. I'm looking forward to some Star Wars action tonight (and perhaps B5), not having to talk about this sort of thing. :)

25. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.